My Wish For Today

But then if we both had our wishes, we'd miss each other; we'll have to oordinate this wishing business, Maj!:eek:

Correction:

I wish I were in Quebec together with you, Tio! :D :kiss: :devil:

Now I have some napping to take care of. ;)

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to clean up after the plumber and pay his bill, too.:mad: After a phone call and an email with photos attached, I hope my wish comes true.

My wish is more of a hope. I hope that scent of damp pussy isn't your cat coming in out of the rain. :eek: ;)

After the drought I've seen, that would be welcome, too.

But no. I was wishing of something entirely different.

Let me know if your eyeballs went damp from laughter. I'm hanging onto a thread over here.

Ben, cum closer to the screen. I'll wait while you get into the right position. I need to whisper this and I don't want anyone else to hear it...

My pussy is damp. It's more than damp. It's wet!

I laughed so much, I wet my pants.:D

Yah, I'm sure there's someone out there with a fetish for that, too.:eek:

Ben, cum closer to the screen. I'll wait while you get into the right position. I need to whisper this and I don't want anyone else to hear it...

My pussy is damp. It's more than damp. It's wet!

I laughed so much, I wet my pants.:D

Yah, I'm sure there's someone out there with a fetish for that, too.:eek:

This happens to me more often than you might think. Just send me the cleaning bill.

...or send me your dampened panties to wash. I'm easy.

Stop the freaking pain already. I'm getting sick of it. But that's just wishful thinking. 4 months of pain down, 6-8 left to go. The surgeon wasn't kidding when he said this was the most painful surgery a person could have. I can see why. The fucker mutilated my knee. Stuff is bulging out and parts aren't where they're supposed to be. And the therapist says to just exercise it. How the hell do you exercise something that doesn't line up right, feels like all the nuts are loose and wobbly, not to mention the severed nerve cord numbing the outside of my knee. Sure, no problem. I'll get right to it. WTF?

Sorry, just needed a tension break. :(

Stop the freaking pain already. I'm getting sick of it. But that's just wishful thinking. 4 months of pain down, 6-8 left to go. The surgeon wasn't kidding when he said this was the most painful surgery a person could have. I can see why. The fucker mutilated my knee. Stuff is bulging out and parts aren't where they're supposed to be. And the therapist says to just exercise it. How the hell do you exercise something that doesn't line up right, feels like all the nuts are loose and wobbly, not to mention the severed nerve cord numbing the outside of my knee. Sure, no problem. I'll get right to it. WTF?

Sorry to hear it hasn't gone well, Lance; I know how you looked forward to it. My wish will be for your physical problems with the new knee to be worked out as soon as possible.

I wish I could just kiss it and make it all better for you.:kiss: Time is a great healer, Lance. I thoroughly believe in PT! It hurts like Hell, but you will never be sorry for the outcome. Just do it, and keep us posted on your recovery. I guarantee your parts aren't wobbling around in there. Use your imagination for better things---write a great sex scene!

Back