Old 05-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
zeester22
Virgin

Looking for long lossed story

He guys,

A couple of years ago, I red this amazing story about a incubus who captured a women and took her with him to his castle to eventually kill her. However, he decided against this. Later he found out she was some sort of special angel(?), who had some mysterical power over demons, because she could turn their sins against them and amplify them. Of course, this story was accompanied by some graphic BDSM descriptions Oh, and the demon had to prevent other demons from knowing her true nature, as they then would surely kill her.
Anyone any idea what the title of this story was, and where I could find it? I would love to read it again, and this time also the ending

Thank you!

Last edited by zeester22 : 05-19-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

If you're description is accurate, then the story isn't. Succubi are female demons. Incubus is a male demon. But hey, details never stopped people from writing a story I suppose.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #3
zeester22
Virgin

Mistake

Thank you lovecraft68. Probably the mistake was all mine, I have corrected it

Old 05-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #4
zeester22
Virgin

Demonic submission from thelastchaoslord

I finally found the title of the story; demonic submission. However, it has been removed from Literotica and not (yet?) returned. If anyone has had any contact with the writer please let me know, I would love to have an update (or rather the story ofcourse&#128556

Old 05-20-2017, 07:48 AM   #5
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeester22 View Post
I finally found the title of the story; demonic submission. However, it has been removed from Literotica and not (yet?) returned. If anyone has had any contact with the writer please let me know, I would love to have an update (or rather the story ofcourse&#128556
Many times when an author pulls a story its because they decided to try and sell it. Maybe go to sites like Smashwords or Amazon and try some key word searches. Maybe you'll get lucky and spot it.

Old 01-19-2018, 07:51 AM   #6
hackman2die4
Virgin

did anyone find this?

The series really was great, and after a couple of years of on and off searching I'm still unable to find it.
Looks like thelastchaoslord (the author) abandoned this site...

Old 01-19-2018, 07:57 AM   #7
yifnam

long lossed story? Wow. it's long LOST story.
if you're description is accurate?

sheeit.
if your description is accurate!!!

is this 3rd grade?

Old 01-20-2018, 10:47 PM   #8
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by yifnam View Post

sheeit.

is this 3rd grade?
Yes, yes it is.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #9
hackman2die4
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yifnam View Post

sheeit.

is this 3rd grade?
I guess so since we are tearing people to threads over grammar mistakes

Old 01-27-2018, 10:09 PM   #10
ender2k2k
Virgin

TheLastChaosLord posted 41 chapters of the story here. Chapter 41 was posted in March of 2014. At the end of which the auhutor stated the following which is the last I know of from the author on this site....

"Additional author comments:

I meant what I said before... make comments before reading this... gooooo....

Okay, well... I plan on publishing. I don't know exactly when or how but I do. That will however require finishing the story. It will also however require not posting the whole thing up on LE...

As much as I know some people will hate me for it, I'm going to stop posting once the Navira arc is over.

That said, at some point I'm going to be writing other stories, and Just like Demonic Submission, I'll be posting the first chapters up to see how people like them. "

Old 04-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #11
hackman2die4
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender2k2k View Post
TheLastChaosLord posted 41 chapters of the story here. Chapter 41 was posted in March of 2014. At the end of which the auhutor stated the following which is the last I know of from the author on this site....

"Additional author comments:

I meant what I said before... make comments before reading this... gooooo....

Okay, well... I plan on publishing. I don't know exactly when or how but I do. That will however require finishing the story. It will also however require not posting the whole thing up on LE...

As much as I know some people will hate me for it, I'm going to stop posting once the Navira arc is over.

That said, at some point I'm going to be writing other stories, and Just like Demonic Submission, I'll be posting the first chapters up to see how people like them. "
did anyone happen to have a copy of the 41 chapters? I only got up to 30 before it got taken down