Old 03-28-2017, 01:23 AM   #1
Tagluy
Virgin

Delete my account

I want to remove all my submissions and delete my account. How can this be achieved?

Old 03-28-2017, 01:51 AM   #2
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagluy View Post
I want to remove all my submissions and delete my account. How can this be achieved?
Send a PM to Laurel telling her what you want to do. Enclose a url to your stories.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 03-30-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
Tagluy
Virgin

I did that back in January and got no response.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:25 AM   #4
nylonslaveguy
Virgin

Delete my account too

Pleaes delete my account

Old 04-09-2017, 11:01 PM   #5
Biddygal
Virgin

delete my account

i want to delete my account as well. i have no stories, no comments, and no way to delete my account.

Old 04-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #6
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddygal View Post
i want to delete my account as well. i have no stories, no comments, and no way to delete my account.
If you'd checked, you'd have seen that this method of asking didn't work for the one who posted before you. Suggest you try sending a PM (private message) request to the editor, Laurel.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:36 AM   #7
Jd800kf
Really Really Experienced

I have a previous account that I deleted. Can I delete all posts associated with that account ?

Old 04-17-2017, 09:21 AM   #8
UnderMyKilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd800kf View Post
I have a previous account that I deleted. Can I delete all posts associated with that account ?
NO, from what I understand you cannot. While you can have an individual or all of you story submissions (if any) removed by requesting it, deleting your account will not remove your posts on the forum. They simply do not have that capability. That is why you sometimes see forum posts where individuals have gone in and replaced the post with things like ". . . . " or other text characters that reach the minimum text threshold. This must be done manually by the user.

As an aside, I have yet to find a forum, of any nature, that can delete all of your posts just by having your account canceled.

This is what Laurel told me some time ago in regard to having a story removed.

Quote:
For security purposes and to make sure you (as the author) are the one making the removal request, you must follow this procedure: log into your account and create a story titled "REMOVE". In the body of the story, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal.

If you want all of your work removed, you can write "DELETE ALL" in one form rather than listing every submission.

If you want all of one series removed, you can write "DELETE [SERIESNAME]" in one form rather than listing every submission.

Story removals are usually done within 4-7 days.

Thanks for your support, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Laurel

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 04-18-2017, 07:56 AM   #9
Jd800kf

How do you contact Laurel?

Old 04-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #10
UnderMyKilt

From the site FAQ, (not the forum FAQ),

Quote:
I would like to remove work that has been published on Literotica. How do I do this?

Please contact us by clicking here and we will gladly help you remove any work you wish to have removed. Be aware that we do not store site submission data - including votes, comments, and the text itself. Once it is deleted from our servers, we cannot restore it.

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 04-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #11
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Do let us know if anyone gets a response to the "contact us here" buttons on this site.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:14 AM   #12
Kinkyleah92

Exclamation Help

I want to delete the pic on my profile bio. Cant see any option!! Ideally I would like my profile deleted but dont understand why there is no option to do so!

My online privacy has been compromised so this is an urgent appeal. I've even reported my profile to ask for deletion but dont know if that will work!

Any advice welcomed.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:50 AM   #13
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyleah92 View Post
I want to delete the pic on my profile bio. Cant see any option!! Ideally I would like my profile deleted but dont understand why there is no option to do so!

My online privacy has been compromised so this is an urgent appeal. I've even reported my profile to ask for deletion but dont know if that will work!

Any advice welcomed.
Send a PM to Laurel with an urgent in the message header along with the reason. Only PMs work for contacting Laurel and only Laurel does this stuff.

For future ref, you might want to set up an anonymous user I'd and email account for sites like this and don't ever use a real photo of yourself.
Winner of the 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"
Nominated for the 2016 Literotica Awards - Interracial Love Category - My latest "Strawberry" story - "Strawberry - a Shanghai Girl in America Chapter 4"
Nominated for the 2016 Literotica Awards - First Time Category - A chinese girl and a biker in - "Chinese Takeout - Chapter 4"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee