Golden Showers

My ex was too shy to bring it up but she set it up this way. We were hanging outside nude, as we usually did, on a hot day. She kept refilling our glasses with ice water and, at the same time, became more and more amorous. So when I was ready to go in and relieve myself, she suggested we shower and take our play to the bedroom. So it was in the shower that I said I had to go and she helped me, directing some of the stream on herself, and then directed hers on mine. It was a safe way to introduce it and we repeated it and variations several times thereafter. I miss whose adventurous days and fun times with a liked-minded lover.

I've started it in a shower a number of times. It's a good way to see if she/he is open to taking it further.

My wife and I enjoy golden showers, usually with me the recipient. She loves to sit on my face and watch me stroke my cock as she grinds on my tongue and nose until she is about to cum. As soon as her orgasm begins, she starts letting her bladder go on my face and in my mouth. The whole time building up to it, she is talking about how good it is going to feel, how I want to be covered in her hot fluids, how much I love the taste. Then the flood begins.

It takes me about two more strokes before I start exploding all over my stomach and chest...then we usually have a little lick fest to clean it all up. :)

My wife and I enjoy golden showers, usually with me the recipient. She loves to sit on my face and watch me stroke my cock as she grinds on my tongue and nose until she is about to cum. As soon as her orgasm begins, she starts letting her bladder go on my face and in my mouth. The whole time building up to it, she is talking about how good it is going to feel, how I want to be covered in her hot fluids, how much I love the taste. Then the flood begins.

It takes me about two more strokes before I start exploding all over my stomach and chest...then we usually have a little lick fest to clean it all up. :)

VERY HOT!!!

Not sure if there's a thread about this already. If there is then I'm sorry. Golden showers is a topic I always feel embarrassed to bring up. Some people are really into it and others are totally disgusted by it. Personally it's a big turn on, to be the recipient. Maybe because I'm a bit into being humiliated but I just can't help it. Anyone else feel the same?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwo35bNLhJ1qej35no1_500.jpg

i find it a huge turn on , there is something so sexy in having a man or woman stand over me and shower me , i have done it many times both dressed and naked and i love every bit of the experience and like you i love the aspect of humiliation that comes with it .
some of my lovers have been a bit shy about bringing up the subject but my eager response always puts them at ease so yes i would say i feel the same honey.x

It's funny, I'm quite ambivalent towards golden showers.

I'd happily do it for a woman or let her do it to me, though. It'd be fun.

you can count me in on this fetish... Dated a girl that like to pee on my cock and me on her pussy and tits...call it 'marking our territory'....to bad she was a loon

Piss-Games

i find it a huge turn on , there is something so sexy in having a man or woman stand over me and shower me , i have done it many times both dressed and naked and i love every bit of the experience and like you i love the aspect of humiliation that comes with it .
some of my lovers have been a bit shy about bringing up the subject but my eager response always puts them at ease so yes i would say i feel the same honey.x

My first experience happened quite naturally. I'd been sucking my Boyfriend's cock enthusiastically for some considerable time, we were both lying on the bed naked and he'd already ejaculated twice into my mouth. I'd also cum and my groin was moist with sweat and drying jism. I was feeling naughty, playful and particularly slutty. He said he had to go take a piss and made to get up, but the motion of his big cock as he moved only made me hungry for it again, I reached out, got hold of his cock, and drew it back into my mouth. He laughed and tried to push my head away, but I wouldn't let him. So eventually he just gave up and sort-of laid on the bed on his back with his legs splayed. I sucked contentedly on his semi-hard cock, then suddenly my mouth was filled with a jet of urine. He laughed pleasantly because my eyes must have started out of my head with shocked surprise, and he said 'be a good boy and don't mess the bed-spread' - like it was an instruction. So I swallowed it down. He kept leaking jets of piss into my mouth in short controlled manageable streams, like he was testing me, and I was determined that whatever happened I wasn't going to fail him, I admit some of it dribbled down my chin, but I kept swallowing most of it. He stroked the back of my head encouragingly until he was done. I looked up at him with his cock still embedded deep in my mouth, and he said 'you dirty little fucker', and it sounded like the best compliment I'd ever been paid! We've done it again a couple of times, when he's been in the mood, using the wet-room or the shower, and it's always been pervy fun...

Last edited:
I've not tried this (kind of wary of bringing it up, and I did ask him if I could watch him pee once and he said no, so I don't think he's receptive to it). But I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it because the few times I've been caught out in the open and had to squat and wee it was a weirdly erotic experience. I wasn't expecting it to be.

He's tried G-spot stuff a few times with me and so far that has only ever resulted in me yelling profanity and my bladder going. Which felt good but was embarrassing as I hadn't intended for that to happen and didn't see it coming either!

The other thing is has anyone else who is female bodied noticed having a full bladder makes stuff more intense? I remember one time he was fucking me and I looked down and realised I could see my abdomen.....shifting. Like between my bladder and my pussy being so full everything was moving around, I'm not kidding.

Is this watersports-ey? It's something I haven't explored but I think I'd like it.

My partner and I tried it for the first time last night. We did it in the shower, with cool water so it was kind of cold in the room. I thought it would make the pee feel kind of pleasantly warm, which turned out to be an underestimation because it felt very hot. I did him first. He laid on his back and at first I was aiming for his chest but he stuck out his tongue so I changed angles and finished the rest on his face. I crawled on top of him and licked some off of his chest and then kissed him with the piss on both of our mouths. I got on my knees on mine, because I like being on my knees, it just feels vulnerable and submissive. I held his cock while he did it and let it spray over my breasts and neck and shoulders. I tasted it but it was much stronger than mine, and I didn't like it. He said it was because he'd been drinking, and it would taste better when we tried it again.

I wasn't sure I could handle it, but I want to try almost everything. Overall it was fun, and we'll be doing it plenty of times in the future, but for him I think it's about intimacy, and for me it's about humiliation. So I think we'll try a little verbal abuse and hair pulling next time to make it more erotic for me.

Since we were all dirty anyway, I asked for anal. I wanted to feel him come inside of me. And after everything was done I washed myself and then I got back on my knees to wash every inch of him, which for me is very intimate and special. Good times :)

My partner and I tried it for the first time last night. We did it in the shower, with cool water so it was kind of cold in the room. I thought it would make the pee feel kind of pleasantly warm, which turned out to be an underestimation because it felt very hot. I did him first. He laid on his back and at first I was aiming for his chest but he stuck out his tongue so I changed angles and finished the rest on his face. I crawled on top of him and licked some off of his chest and then kissed him with the piss on both of our mouths. I got on my knees on mine, because I like being on my knees, it just feels vulnerable and submissive. I held his cock while he did it and let it spray over my breasts and neck and shoulders. I tasted it but it was much stronger than mine, and I didn't like it. He said it was because he'd been drinking, and it would taste better when we tried it again.

I wasn't sure I could handle it, but I want to try almost everything. Overall it was fun, and we'll be doing it plenty of times in the future, but for him I think it's about intimacy, and for me it's about humiliation. So I think we'll try a little verbal abuse and hair pulling next time to make it more erotic for me.

Since we were all dirty anyway, I asked for anal. I wanted to feel him come inside of me. And after everything was done I washed myself and then I got back on my knees to wash every inch of him, which for me is very intimate and special. Good times :)

I like the contrast between the two of you. It's amazing how warm pee is, isn't it?
Just a thought....if its more of a humiliation thing for you, have you thought about scenarios where you're forced to hold it until you can't anymore? You're so full up and maybe you just can't hold it any longer or he tickles you or maybe he rubs your gspot until you can't concentrate on holding it anymore. Is that different?
I read a story about it and I didn't like it to start but the idea has taken hold with me now!

I'd brought up the idea a few times and my wife was all for it, the first time it finally happened I wasn't able to unleash the stream. Not sure why but just couldn't make myself pee on her. Another time on the shower together I mentioned I had to go and she immediately turned around got on her knees and begged for me to cover her which I did. The actual act of peeing on her wasn't so much a turn on as it was seeing her reaction and then her taking my hardening cock in her mouth and sucking me with a hunger that I love to see in her. We've done it a few more times after but not something that happens too often, and always her being recepient as she is the one to bring it up on the right occasion.

I like the contrast between the two of you. It's amazing how warm pee is, isn't it?
Just a thought....if its more of a humiliation thing for you, have you thought about scenarios where you're forced to hold it until you can't anymore? You're so full up and maybe you just can't hold it any longer or he tickles you or maybe he rubs your gspot until you can't concentrate on holding it anymore. Is that different?
I read a story about it and I didn't like it to start but the idea has taken hold with me now!

That is definitely something we can try, I'll see what my partner thinks, thanks :)

It's something I was slow to try but I came to enjoy it. I need to be really horny for it to be a real turn on. Perhaps because I see myself as a submissive I don't see myself doing it to a guy, just receiving it. With other girls it can be mutual, and a little more loving exchange.

It us such a open, trusting, playful thing to do with someone, I love it...

I have often gone down on my wife after she has peed and can sometimes still smell or taste it, but she has not ever given me a 'shower'.

The thought of doing it to a woman and having her lick/suck me clean afterwards is a powerful image/thought. I would think that a woman would have to be a submissive to enjoy it, but not having experienced it I wouldnt know for sure. I have watched many videos of GS and have more than once masturbated to the thought of giving one.

golden showers

I love being pissed on. I am a sissy maid for my wife. One evening she shouted at me as she just had a pee and there was no toilet paper. She made me lick her clean. This then became part of my duties and it developed into her pissing on me and slowly squatting down on my face and finishing in my willing mouth.
She also has had some of her lovers pee on me. The humiliation is such a turn on for me

Back