Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Kudram ((( huggsss ))) :kiss::) ... best in a long while ;)

:D

high-five-emoticon.gif

Good on you!
 
Yes. Ahhhhh.

A good, simple, clean, old-fashioned Sunday morning rolling in the sheets fuck. Then a shower. Then a round of "how close can I get you" oral sex. Then, a second shower (it got messy). So, now I am clean and shiny. And smiling.
 
Yup. As I was getting ready for work he bent me over and fucked me from behind. It was great watching it in the mirror.
 
Nope not today, but Saturday night was explosive, so much pussy eating & she didnt wanna stop giving me head as much as I didn't wanna stop sucking her clit........ maybe one day I'll make her squirt lol
 
Wait a second....

I get that not everyone here may want to hook up, but with all the lost love there might be a few love connections...
 
You will get lucky, you know you will :devil:

((( twist ))) :kiss::)

I know :) I could always try to encourage it with his lordship later ;)...
Or do something naughty with the local mechanic at the garage down the road, but he's too greasy and although he is a looker, I'm not really into greasy fucking ;)






grape_vine.gif
 
((( twist ))) :kiss::)

I know :) I could always try to encourage it with his lordship later ;)...
Or do something naughty with the local mechanic at the garage down the road, but he's too greasy and although he is a looker, I'm not really into greasy fucking ;)






grape_vine.gif

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss::heart: I bet it wouldn't take much to get a rise out of his lordship any time you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top