Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient] (Closed)

What happens when we are injured and hurt? We obviously go to a doctor. However, what if we're hurt in more ways than merely physical injuries? What follows?

Daniel is in bad shape after his ex tried to take his life. Though he find comfort in his nurse Brie. She ends up being his at home nurse and they are currently checking out his home just outside of town.
 
Last edited:
Daniel Campbell

Daniel smirked as Brie lay next to him, breathing hard as she licked her lips. He found it rather amusing that she seemed to thoroughly love him enjoying her body, though he hadn't finished off in her, as she'd orgasmed a few good times and she, just before he'd released, had tried her best to swallow his stiff cock. He had a suspicion, from the way she'd been moaning, that she liked the way they tasted together. "You said something about making sure everything was nice and solid in the house... by having passionate sex on pretty much everything? I'm open to seeing how long you can last, though... I wonder how far we'll get," he teased as he had noticed her legs trembling as he massaged them as they were making out.
 
Brie giggled though pulled him closer as they made out. She nuzzled his neck after as she snuggled closer. "Yes though we have plenty of time to break in the house. I don't want you to push your body.she said. Secretly her body needed a break too.
 
Daniel shrugged slightly as he chuckled softly, dragging the tips of his fingers over Brie's scalp teasingly. "As flattering and tempting the idea of pleasuring you until you pass out is, it'll have to wait until later," he teased as he smirked as she buried her face against his chest, very likely blushing deeply.
 
Brie blushed deeply as she hid her face in his chest. After a bit she looked up and him with a smile on her face. "Can we get decorations for the house?"she asked. She was hoping that he would say yes as she was excited. Brie thought that would be something they could do together.
 
Daniel blinked before he laughed softly. "I don't see why not, though.... I don't really have many... sentimental ornaments," he said shyly as he shivered as he felt Brie's warm-hot fingers gliding over his skin.
 
"We can always pick some out at the store."she said. Brie sat up then crawled off the bed. She began to get dressed, "I know the perfect place too." Brie had a big smile on her face.
 
Daniel tilted his head as he slid to the foot of the bed, still bare ass nude with his thick, long cock visible. "We don't have to get dressed immediately. Do you mind if I brush your hair?" he said shyly.
 
Brie stopped then smiled at Daniel before sitting down by him. She snuggled up to him then kissed his cheek. "Good right ahead, I don't mind. Besides we have all to head to town."she said.
 
Daniel shivered slightly as he let his eyes travel over Brie's toned body, despite the fact that she only wore those adorable dark blue panties. "Do you really try to be this beautiful?" he said without thinking. He exhaled slowly as he felt his body becoming aroused again. "Sometimes, I wonder if it's a special power beautiful women have," he mumbled half jokingly.
 
Brie blushed from his words then chuckled. "I don't try to be but thank you."she said. She leaned over and kissed Daniel. Brie shivered slightly and grabbed thevthrow blanket off the bed. She wrapped herself up before sitting down on the bed.
 
Daniel exhaled softly as he closed his eyes before he reopened them, startled as his vision was inhumanly clear and focused. "Ah... my... family.... is unusual... as they have something that's passed down through blood," he said softly as he began brushing her hair.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826] action[/color]
 
Last edited:
Brie had a smile on her face. "What do you mean?"she asked. She was curious as to what Daniel meant. Brie soon snuggled up to Daniel as she nuzzled his chest. "I would like to be back before it gets dark out."she said.
 
Daniel tilted his head as he tilted his head towards the mirror nearby. "It never awoke in my mother, which was why she was banished," he said quietly. He was quite surprised that it had awoken in his own case, though he'd very much pushed himself to his limits. He knew that the startling ruby-crimson color was very different and distinctive from his natural dark amethyst-onyx irises.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie was still confused to as to what Daniel meant. "I'm still confused....what do you mean?'she said. She wanted to understand better, as she was pretty sure they were going to date. Brie had a smile on her face as she waited.
 
Daniel tilted his head. "Look in the mirror, but focus on my reflection. It will be rather obvious," he said quietly. He was very sure that the startling ruby-crimson color was very different and distinctive from his natural dark amethyst-onyx irises and decidedly... unusual.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie was confused but then looked over at the mirror. She was in awe as she stared at his reflection. "Does it hurt?"she asked softly. Brie looked back to him as she was worried about him now.
 
Daniel shook his head. "No. The clarity of my vision is... distracting, though. Though I have to admit that the first sight burned into my memory was of the most beautiful nurse I've ever seen... and soon to be the most skilled," he said quietly, teasing her as he ran his fingers, unknown to him a bit cold from the air over her warm skin. He tried to keep from smirking in amusement at her startled yelp. "We'll have to remember to get the heat going so moving around here isn't so cold... though we may be a bit too distracted by other things," he teased as his fingers teased her full, pert breasts.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie yelped as his touch was cold though moaned softly. She snuggled right up to him with the blanket over them. "Though I hope I can be more than just your nurse."she said. Brie smiled at him before pushing him over onto the bed. She once again snuggled up to him. "We should head to town soon, gives the heat a chance to kick in."she said.
 
Daniel blushed slightly as he massaged Brie's body as he felt her warmth pressed against him. "I think we create enough heat ourselves, dear," he said quietly, his fingers brushing beneath the blanket over her womanhood as he heard her inhale sharply before it melted into a moan as he gently and slowly teased her body. "I have to admit, though, it's hard to focus on anything but you... because you're quite... well... beautiful... and the only thought that rushes through my mind anytime I see you is 'give that goddess the worship she deserves'," he teased as he slowly pleasured her before he gently nudged aside her panties and slowly pushed himself within her, his hips slowly and gently pumping.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned softly some more then smiled at him. "Mmmm I don't think we will make it to town."she said. She clenched his bare chest as she loved this. Brie began to nuzzled his neck before biting it softly.
 
Daniel chuckled softly as he rocked his hips slowly and gently, feeling her body tremble against his own. "Oh? We don't have to do all the shopping at once, Brie, sweetheart," he said quietly, his tone teasing. "Besides, we can take our time... and perhaps surprise each other in more ways than just in this," he teased as he pumped his hips a bit faster, half amused as he felt her nails dig into his upper chest and shoulders as he ran his fingers through her soft, silky hair.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie dug her nails into him then smiled at him. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it. "Yes, though I would like to start decorating....Christmas is soon."she said. Brie rested against him as she nuzzled his chest again.
 
Daniel kept his hips pumping steadily, drawing out the pleasure. "I understand, sweetie. It's soon, though I'm curious how people will react when you're more than just a 'live-in' nurse," he said quietly, his tone teasing as he felt her stiffen as if startled. "I can see you and I... much better than Alana... and I... I have no desire to have anything to do with her, given the opportunity," he said honestly, sighing softly as his hips kept pumping in a slow, gentle fashion.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie stiffened a bit as Daniel spoke but soon smiled at him. "Once they find out....I can't be your nurse technically."she said. She nuzzled his chest then kissed him softly. "However, they will assign you someone new but I'll be your "nurse" when they leave."she said. Brie moaned out softly as she loved how gentle he was. "Though I am sure that you can come to the Christmas party at the hospital. You'll just need a suit."she said.
 
Back
Top