Ancient Guides From The Stars

Lalia looked over some bottles before she looked at Acheron. Smiling as she helped him strip down before getting him into the bath. Making sure is his body got wet before she put some bodywash on her hands. "Relax hun."she said. Making sure she covered the harder to reach areas for him. Soon washing the soap off as her touch was soft she gentle.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered at her touch, feeling her washing his skin, though the moderate ache of his slow transformation never fully faded. He groaned softly as he felt the stinging ache fade to a dull itch, unaware that several scales easily between a third of an inch and a half inch across sank to the bottom of the tub. Had he asked Alduin, he would have been aware that the shedding of scales was often uncomfortable, yet was also common.

He didn't miss the sensation of her fingers gliding through his thick, unruly hair.

Sakura Karin Lalia
OOC- 'Gate To Hope' in Latin.
To translate the spells, look for the Thu'um.
KA45d3s.jpg

latest

Lalia hummed as she began to wet his hair. Once wet, she began to work some shampoo into it. "If your scales itch....let me know."she said. Wanting to be sure that he was comfortable. Soon washing his hair before working conditioner into his hair. Washing his hair once more before she kissed his cheek. Thinking as she knew of remedy to help with the itching, but need a few ingredients.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron grimaced slightly.
"They're almost always itching, though," he started before he shuddered as he felt her fingers slide over a thin layer of scales just above the back of his neck that sent chills down his spine, the scales slowly thickening as they ran down the back of his neck and shoulders. He didn't realize that the rumbling half growl, half purr was from himself. He did notice that he felt tension in his body relaxing at her touch, though a particular part of his lower body was likely quite obviously still stiff and far from relaxed.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smiled as she began to strip down. Soon joining Acheron on the tub as she placed herself on his lap. "Yes but I can help with that. I noticed a plant in the kitchen that I can use to make you something."she said. Resting against his chest and nuzzling it. She kissed his cheek as she felt his fingers on her skin.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered slightly as he felt her warm, silky skin rubbing against his own. "Careful, luv. You might awaken a slumbering beast," he murmured huskily,
his voice holding a hint of a lustful growl to it. He let his fingers glide slowly over her skin, mainly to tease her.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smirked as she kissed his neck. "Wouldn't be bad as it may make me with child."she said. Shifting so she began to rub against his cock. Pulling Acheron into a hot passionate kiss. "Though the bed might be better as we would have more room."she said.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron growled in the back of his throat, the sound lustful and hungry. "Who says we're just going to use the bed? If I have my way, it's going to be just one of many places we'll use shortly," he growled in a low voice. Before he'dmet this young woman, he'd all but resigned himself to loneliness for most of his life, if not the rest of it.

His thick, long cocked twitched, feeling her silky skin rubbing against him.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smiled as she soon slipped out of the tub. Drying herself off before turning to him. "Mmm you better get out."she said. Walking out as her hips swayed before she was out of sight. Stretching out on the bed on her stomach wondering how fast Acheron would join her.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron growled as she stood before slipping out of the bath. "You are aware that you didn't even bathe," he growled hungrily, stepping out himself. He suspected they'd be using it again anyway in due course.

He saw her jump slightly before looking over her shoulder at him, licking her lips as he saw her gaze slowly sliding over his body with more than a hint of possessiveness. "You gonna stare or take what you want?" he said in a lazy growled, his fingers curling lazily around his thick, long cock.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia soon looked over her shoulder before licking her lips. Rolling herself to sit up facing Acheron, eyeing his body up. Getting up off the bed before walking over to her dragon. Pulling him into a hot kiss before taking him to the bed. Pushing him down so she landed on top of him. Kissing her way down to his cock, giving him a slow lick meeting his gaze. "Or do want to take what is yours."she teased. Straddling his lap as she rubbed against his cock. Acheron could see the look of hunger in her eyes.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered slightly as a low growled escaped from his throat. "Wanna bet? The anticipation is half of the fun, though I wonder who'll squirm more, you... or me," he growled hungrily, knowing she could see the arousal in his gaze.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smirked befoe kissing Acheron. "Challenge accepted."she said. Kissing her way down his chest and back up. Still rubbing against his cock before she eased down onto him.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered slightly as he growled hungrily, knowing she could hear the desire... all directed at her. He slowly pumped his hips upward with agonizing slowness as he felt her heat rippling around him.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smiled as she knew she had his full attention now. Pulling her lover in to a deep kiss as she began to pick up the pace. Shivering as she felt his touch on her skin, such a gentle touch too. Resting against Acheron as his arms wrapped around her. "My love....when we get to my home....it will not be the most greatest sight....everything has been destroyed...dragons lie dead."she said softly.

Acheron Tsukino

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered slightly as he could feel her heat. "What if I told you Alduin... my adoptive father... has a way to resurrect supposedly dead dragons?" he said softly as he pumped his hips upward in fluid sync with her.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia moaned out before she rested against Acheron. Looking up at her husband with awe, "It is possible? Please I want to know. My father holds many secrets to my world and those of dragons." He could see it in her eyes, the passion of grieving daughter. "I want us to be safe....those pirates......I now eventually someone will look for me."she said.

13db806a9c0880ae.jpg
Acheron Tsukino​
Acheron shivered as he pumped his hips steadily. "He does. Admittedly, he claims I am not yet ready for that particular Thu'um, but between you and me, I'm pretty sure I already know which one it is," he said softly, his slightly rough skin massaging her silky skin. He wasn't sure if she knew of Thu'um, however.

Sakura Karin Lalia
KA45d3s.jpg

large.jpg

Lalia smiled as Acheron spoke. "I do not know but my home holds many secrets. Only a few know where to find them as well."she said. Soon moaning as she clung to her dragon as she ended up on his lap. "Time will tell when you are ready....do not rush this process my love."she said.

Back