What to try pegging

Cheaterpaws

Virgin
Me and the wire have been doing anal a little ie while I'm going down on her fingers in pussy and fingers in ass.she responds with finger or two in my ass while giving blowjob and occasionally with my cock in her ass.how do I get her to use dildo on my ass. I think she is scared I may want the real thing which I will never want I just want to know what she feel when I'm ass fucking her tit for tat and all that

"the real thing"?

Coke a Cola?

Damn...That is kinky!;)

Bottle or can:D:eek:

Nothing at all if your into dick but I'm not and what I what is for my lady to do my ass with a strap on any ideas how I can get her to don a harness

id recommend checking out pegging101.com and peggingparadise.com
as they both have a lot of great resources and info to introduce couples on how to get into it.

Nothing at all if your into dick but I'm not and what I what is for my lady to do my ass with a strap on any ideas how I can get her to don a harness

It seems to me that if she is wondering if you might like the real thing that you should maybe have a talk with her and perhaps even consult a professional. She may be wondering why does he want it in the ass? Is he gay? Or perhaps it is a lack of understanding of male anatomy? If you never got the urge for a man to give you a blow job I don’t think you would go for a guy to drop his bucket in the dirt. You should let her know that. It may just be that she is a little insecure about how you feel about her sexually. Perhaps she feels she is missing an appendage? Remind her why you are with her and that no Dick will come in between you two. Unless of course both of you want to. ;)

V

Tit for Tat

Me and the wire have been doing anal a little ie while I'm going down on her fingers in pussy and fingers in ass.she responds with finger or two in my ass while giving blowjob and occasionally with my cock in her ass.how do I get her to use dildo on my ass. I think she is scared I may want the real thing which I will never want I just want to know what she feel when I'm ass fucking her tit for tat and all that

If you truly think that she's scared you may want the real thing, start by reassuring her that she is ALL you want sexually...but there are things you'd like to try with HER. I was in pretty much the same boat a couple of years ago, and wrote a story to help her understand my feelings. The following is an excerpt from that story:

She said that afterward, they had talked about the experience, and what it meant for both of them.

She told how for the first time she fully understood the words he was mine. Her husband had opened himself to her – both figuratively and literally. He had allowed himself to be vulnerable.

And because of that vulnerability, knowing that she was the one in control, watching him react to the pleasure she was giving him, made her own physical pleasure intensify.

It was then she realized, never having been the one to be the penetrator before, how her husband must feel whenever he was the one inside her. How it wasn’t just the physical sensation that was arousing, it was the knowing that you controlled not only your own pleasure, but the other person’s as well.

As much as she could relate what it did for her on a physical, emotional and mental level, she felt it would be best if her husband described things from his point of view.

Men rarely have the opportunity to be vulnerable during sex, he explained. On the flip side, in a heterosexual relationship, women never experience what it’s like being the one doing the penetrating.

He went on to say that all his life, even when his wife was the one to initiate sex...or even be a little aggressive...he was the penetrator. There was no doubt about who was doing what to whom.

But now, with the shoe on the other foot, so to speak, she truly was the one in control. She had probed, thrust and done all manner of things. Starting with her having him suck her cock. Yeah, he had gotten into it and moved his mouth and head, but she was still the one putting her cock in his mouth. She was the one parting his lips, holding his head so that she could push it deeper.

It wasn’t as if she was doing it without regard as to what he wanted, but at the same time, it was obvious that she was doing what she wanted. She had been self-assured and completely in control, while he’d been vulnerable, both emotionally and physically.

Feeling her inside him allowed him to understand what it must be like for her. That blew his mind. When she first pushed the head of her cock in his ass, he said that he’d tensed up, which didn’t help. But once he relaxed and gave up all control to her, it was an awesome experience.

As she went deeper and faster he could see her orgasm begin to build, just from the intense expression on her face. It was that look, as much as her stroking him, that put him over the top. He said that he came like he was an eighteen year old again.

Isn't it obvious? Talk to her, ask her.

Just be honest about what turns you on, and trust her to be wise enough to understand. If she is interested, you will get your wish, but even if she’s not it might still have some very positive impacts on your sex life. You certainly won’t know if you don’t give her the opportunity to

Back