Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I don't get it very often, and to be honest, taking any more medication than I am at the moment would just seem ridiculous. I'm already on the pill, 40 mg celexa, and a bunch of other stuff. Usually stretching out and walking around helps to calm them down enough to sleep.

swimming, or biking are good for RLS. something that provides more of a continuous exertion rather than climbing which is sort of 'burst mode'...
 
I just stumbled onto your thread Calypso, and I must say, you are simply stunning. Everything about you is gorgeous.
 
Discovered my best friend wants to room with me just as much as I do her when we both finish uni, we were both really shy about telling each other. Told her about lit and a few other things, and having now established myself as a bit of a filthy girl to ONE person in the outside world, I feel very liberated. And like I've bonded with her a lot. Good day.

Have I overlooked something here? I can't see any comments from the guys, but surely I'm not the only one thinking "Two girls sharing a room together... We already know that one of them is hot... And dirty!!... And that the other girl knows about her 'hobby' of posting naked pics of herself online, and described it as 'admirable'... Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!!"
No? Am I the only one?

Jeeeeezus Caly!! You ever need that again, just let me know!! ;)
 
Back
Top