The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: Just stopping by to see if Bear will make me chicken soup...I have the flu...:(

Oh dear!

However, I just happen to have about a half a roast chicken from night before last. Let me get it simmering with some baby carrots, caramelized onion, dry sherry, baby potatoes and then finish it off with cream. That ought to make you feel all better (or possibly be all fatter?) :D

The plot thickens.

Is it the state senator? Is it the all-too-accommodating reverend? Or is there something even more sinister brewing in the land of secrets and mayhem?

Argh...I hate being stuck.

The plot thickens.

Is it the state senator? Is it the all-too-accommodating reverend? Or is there something even more sinister brewing in the land of secrets and mayhem?

It was the pool boy. In the tool shed. With the senator's wife.

The plot thickens.

slow smile...

It was the pool boy. In the tool shed. With the senator's wife.

The senator's wife wouldn't know what to do with any of them.

slow smile...

There's a man dead some 17 years, buried in secret by the people present during the 'accident'.

Now, all these years later, the people involved are dying--one by one--in a strange and unsolved chain of murders that trails across the country. One person holds the key and she ain't talkin'. Will she get it next? Will the angry witness who just wants to keep the secret hidden? Or did she do it?

The senator's wife wouldn't know what to do with any of them.

There's a man dead some 17 years, buried in secret by the people present during the 'accident'.

Now, all these years later, the people involved are dying--one by one--in a strange and unsolved chain of murders that trails across the country. One person holds the key and she ain't talkin'. Will she get it next? Will the angry witness who just wants to keep the secret hidden? Or did she do it?

The one that hold the key disappears, the others fear she is dead. Something vital she would never let go of is found.

The one that hold the key disappears, the others fear she is dead. Something vital she would never let go of is found.

She disappeared for 17 years, but when she found out her old friends were being murdered, she returned to her small hometown to bring an end to it. She may end up dead before the truth comes out and she is waiting for all the pieces to be in the right place before she talks.

In the meantime, there's this reporter...

I hear a leaf pile call my name.

bearden1.jpg

She disappeared for 17 years, but when she found out her old friends were being murdered, she returned to her small hometown to bring an end to it. She may end up dead before the truth comes out and she is waiting for all the pieces to be in the right place before she talks.

There are mysteries and there are mysteries. Every woman had more than one.

who carries a loaded .45 Colt 1911. . . . . .

when sweat lived with the eyes and fear was a constant companion.

He never admitted the nightmares that haunted him each night. It might have been better if he had. His wife might have sympathized if she knew instead of leaving him. Now he was alone again with only his demons for company.

He never admitted the nightmares that haunted him each night. It might have been better if he had. His wife might have sympathized if she knew instead of leaving him. Now he was alone again with only his demons for company.

Even the Army shrink was beginning to despair of him

PS. Large Plum Brandy [ tic ]
Fire sorted [ tic ]

Relax.
Glass of good Port, Bear ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back