Some fun with PolyLibrarian

Vanderhuge99

Virgin
Hey everyone,

I'm just introducing, or reintroducing PolyLibrarian here. We've been together for almost a year and we both share an intense fetish for exhibitionism and voyeurism. She loves being seen and I love when people see her and vice versa. I'm going to start posting some pictures we've been taking together as well as the stories behind them. Sometimes I will go into details, other times I'll let all of you fill in what those blanks are. To start things off, here are a few pictures from a night we went to karoake recently.

We'd been to karaoke a few times before. PolyLibrarian here is a huuuge karaoke fan and has a number of songs she can absolutely crush. However this is the first time she's done karaoke wearing something so sexy. I cannot put into words how turned on I was seeing her on stage knowing all eyes were on her and more than half of the bar wanted to take her home. The single thing that did it for me most? It wasn't what she wore. It wasn't even how she'd come back to me after a song and grab me and pull me in for a kiss, it was how absolutely confident and comfortable she was wearing this outfit. There was no hesitation when she took her jacket off to show off what she was wearing. She was just completely at ease and comfortable showing this much off. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation nor was there an ounce of trying too hard to be a peacock. She just calmly would get on stage and sing her songs...and you better believe she knew she could have fucked half the bar if she wanted.

Maybe someday we'll go out in the outfit without the bra...as you can see in the other photo. That picture came after we got home....there are quite a few more pictures of what happened after if people seem interested. ;)

Attachments

• 3281218781708589132.jpg
    3281218781708589132.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2
  • 3578091790852767019.jpg
    3578091790852767019.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey everyone,

I'm just introducing, or reintroducing PolyLibrarian here. We've been together for almost a year and we both share an intense fetish for exhibitionism and voyeurism. She loves being seen and I love when people see her and vice versa. I'm going to start posting some pictures we've been taking together as well as the stories behind them. Sometimes I will go into details, other times I'll let all of you fill in what those blanks are. To start things off, here are a few pictures from a night we went to karoake recently.

We'd been to karaoke a few times before. PolyLibrarian here is a huuuge karaoke fan and has a number of songs she can absolutely crush. However this is the first time she's done karaoke wearing something so sexy. I cannot put into words how turned on I was seeing her on stage knowing all eyes were on her and more than half of the bar wanted to take her home. The single thing that did it for me most? It wasn't what she wore. It wasn't even how she'd come back to me after a song and grab me and pull me in for a kiss, it was how absolutely confident and comfortable she was wearing this outfit. There was no hesitation when she took her jacket off to show off what she was wearing. She was just completely at ease and comfortable showing this much off. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation nor was there an ounce of trying too hard to be a peacock. She just calmly would get on stage and sing her songs...and you better believe she knew she could have fucked half the bar if she wanted.

Maybe someday we'll go out in the outfit without the bra...as you can see in the other photo. That picture came after we got home....there are quite a few more pictures of what happened after if people seem interested. ;)

Very nice. Good looking girl.

Would love to see more

Hey everyone,

Very interested ;)

Well as the night progressed she had a cider or two. One thing about her is when she's had a drink...she gets extremely aggressive. She will see what she wants and she will take it. There's not going to be any hints dropped or any coy games, if she wants you? You're going to know it. She was working on her second drink when she got off the stage and strode right to me and pinched my nipples hard in the crowded bar and said "We're going home. We need to fuck. NOW."

The bartender could have been moving at light speed and that STILL would have been too slow. We did everything humanly possible to get out of there and back home. I was feeling a little wicked and decided to make her wait a bit while we got pictures...which is a huge turn on for her. ...and even though I like to think I was being wicked and calm, I was in just a bad a state as her and every moment I was taking pictures of her slowly getting out of her clothes was a moment we weren't all over each other. Anyway, here's another.

Also some of you might recognize her. She used to post here as SmallandSexy.

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey everyone,

we're extremely interested :devil:

So like I said when we got back to my place we took quite a few more pictures. Many of them were just for us but it was around then we'd decided to start posting them online. She *loves* being seen and it turns her on a great deal knowing that people are looking at her barely clothed and even naked. As I mentioned she used to post under ShortandSexy and now she's back and more liberated than ever.

As the clothes came off it became more and more difficult to focus and remember to get pictures, but I did get a few more that we can share. To be very, very clear, these pictures she's riding me. I am inside her in these pictures and she is riding me hard. She comes to orgasm easily and when she does? She screams, bites and claws at whatever she can get her hands on. I can't think of a single time we've fucked where I didn't end up with bruises all over my chest and sensitive areas. This time would be no different. I might even share some of my better bruise pictures if there's people out there interested in that kind of thing. Anyway, she's generally an aggressive woman who gets what she wants and a drink or two just amplifies that by a major factor. She normally lets loose on me? Tonight it was even moreso. She fucks until she's on the verge of passing out. ...now I wasn't done yet so at that point I flipped her on her back and kept her cumming until she could barely get out of the bed.

I'll post a few more from this night, but I'll probably start sharing other stories. We're both really excited to be doing this since it's a huge fantasy for us both. We are going to be taking a lot more pictures and we will definitely make a point to get some we can share along with the stories that happened alongside them.

Attachments

• 4295160167359482766.jpg
    4295160167359482766.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 331869687218245689.jpg
    331869687218245689.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
So like I said when we got back to my place we took quite a few more pictures. Many of them were just for us but it was around then we'd decided to start posting them online. She *loves* being seen and it turns her on a great deal knowing that people are looking at her barely clothed and even naked. As I mentioned she used to post under ShortandSexy and now she's back and more liberated than ever.

As the clothes came off it became more and more difficult to focus and remember to get pictures, but I did get a few more that we can share. To be very, very clear, these pictures she's riding me. I am inside her in these pictures and she is riding me hard. She comes to orgasm easily and when she does? She screams, bites and claws at whatever she can get her hands on. I can't think of a single time we've fucked where I didn't end up with bruises all over my chest and sensitive areas. This time would be no different. I might even share some of my better bruise pictures if there's people out there interested in that kind of thing. Anyway, she's generally an aggressive woman who gets what she wants and a drink or two just amplifies that by a major factor. She normally lets loose on me? Tonight it was even moreso. She fucks until she's on the verge of passing out. ...now I wasn't done yet so at that point I flipped her on her back and kept her cumming until she could barely get out of the bed.

I'll post a few more from this night, but I'll probably start sharing other stories. We're both really excited to be doing this since it's a huge fantasy for us both. We are going to be taking a lot more pictures and we will definitely make a point to get some we can share along with the stories that happened alongside them.

Looks like she's enjoying the ride.

Here's a new shot from a different series. This one was taken before we were thinking about posting them publicly so I have less I'm able to post. For privacy reasons you won't ever see our faces...but literally everything else you will. This means that unfortunately if you're fans of her breasts, there won't be any in this series, just her backside.

Her body I'm sure you'll all agree is extremely sexy and has curves in all the right places. However the sexiest part of this series? Take note of the window and how many cars are outside. I live in a high-rise and I have a giant window that faces that parking deck and we did this entire photo shoot in front of that window. There had been a festival going on in town so things were jam packed and there were a lot of people on that parking deck. I've looked up at my window from there, it is *extremely* easy to see in my place if I don't have my shade down. It would have been extremely obvious there was a naked woman in there and I have zero doubt quite a few people saw her. She knew as well, and it turned her on a great deal knowing so many people could get a chance to see her. So...while you may only see her backside in this photo, think about all the people on that parking deck able to see her completely nude frontside.

Words cannot properly describe how much it turns me on that she gets off on this. We're only beginning our exhibitionist journey together and it's already taken me to places I thought I'd only experience in fantasy and we are only scratching the surface. The pictures don't do it justice to see just how much confidence and power it gives her when she commands a room. She's really enjoying just how many people are looking at her pictures and she reads every comment. I'm sure she'd love to her just *how* much you're enjoying these.

Attachments

• 2018-02-12.jpg
    2018-02-12.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's a new shot from a different series. This one was taken before we were thinking about posting them publicly so I have less I'm able to post. For privacy reasons you won't ever see our faces...but literally everything else you will. This means that unfortunately if you're fans of her breasts, there won't be any in this series, just her backside.

Her body I'm sure you'll all agree is extremely sexy and has curves in all the right places. However the sexiest part of this series? Take note of the window and how many cars are outside. I live in a high-rise and I have a giant window that faces that parking deck and we did this entire photo shoot in front of that window. There had been a festival going on in town so things were jam packed and there were a lot of people on that parking deck. I've looked up at my window from there, it is *extremely* easy to see in my place if I don't have my shade down. It would have been extremely obvious there was a naked woman in there and I have zero doubt quite a few people saw her. She knew as well, and it turned her on a great deal knowing so many people could get a chance to see her. So...while you may only see her backside in this photo, think about all the people on that parking deck able to see her completely nude frontside.

Words cannot properly describe how much it turns me on that she gets off on this. We're only beginning our exhibitionist journey together and it's already taken me to places I thought I'd only experience in fantasy and we are only scratching the surface. The pictures don't do it justice to see just how much confidence and power it gives her when she commands a room. She's really enjoying just how many people are looking at her pictures and she reads every comment. I'm sure she'd love to her just *how* much you're enjoying these.
Great pics...great body...cant wait to see more!

Would be an even better view from outside if she was pressed against the glass.

Beautiful body. Love to bend her over and spank that ass.

So I found another set of ours while I was looking for pictures and wanted to get some of these up. These were from quite awhile back, just a few months in to our relationship. It was the first trip we'd taken together and we were staying at a water park. We spent the days having carefree fun on waterslides and eating good food and our interludes were spent nude and fucking. This is one of the first times we took pictures together. I was honestly still in disbelief when taking these pictures since it's one of the first times I'd been with someone willing to do this. It was one of many fantasies I've had that I resigned to remaining in the realm of fantasy. She's made a number of these fantasies into realities and we are just getting started. As I mentioned earlier, posting these pictures is another one of those fantasies that is now a reality for us.

Anyway, this entire picture set was nude in a pair of heels. I am a huge fan of heels, especially on a naked woman. The pair she's wearing was brought specifically for us to do this and for her to wear to seduce and tease me. This being an early set we weren't planning on posting them so there's not many from this set I can share, but I think you'll enjoy the couple I was able to pick out. All of our future sets this is definitely something we're going to be thinking about knowing some of them we're going to want to share, and some will just be for us. ....and yes. She is riding me in one of these and yes she did leave bruises all over me and given we were at a water park...everyone could see the bruises she left the next day when we were swimming and going down waterslides. I think it turned her on knowing that people would see those bruises and she'd know why they're there...

Attachments

• 2018-02-14.jpg
    2018-02-14.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2018-02-14_v1.jpg
    2018-02-14_v1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
So I found another set of ours while I was looking for pictures and wanted to get some of these up. These were from quite awhile back, just a few months in to our relationship. It was the first trip we'd taken together and we were staying at a water park. We spent the days having carefree fun on waterslides and eating good food and our interludes were spent nude and fucking. This is one of the first times we took pictures together. I was honestly still in disbelief when taking these pictures since it's one of the first times I'd been with someone willing to do this. It was one of many fantasies I've had that I resigned to remaining in the realm of fantasy. She's made a number of these fantasies into realities and we are just getting started. As I mentioned earlier, posting these pictures is another one of those fantasies that is now a reality for us.

Anyway, this entire picture set was nude in a pair of heels. I am a huge fan of heels, especially on a naked woman. The pair she's wearing was brought specifically for us to do this and for her to wear to seduce and tease me. This being an early set we weren't planning on posting them so there's not many from this set I can share, but I think you'll enjoy the couple I was able to pick out. All of our future sets this is definitely something we're going to be thinking about knowing some of them we're going to want to share, and some will just be for us. ....and yes. She is riding me in one of these and yes she did leave bruises all over me and given we were at a water park...everyone could see the bruises she left the next day when we were swimming and going down waterslides. I think it turned her on knowing that people would see those bruises and she'd know why they're there...
Would love to have you climb on and ride me!

Good looking.

Hi I like your thread a lot

Well as the night progressed she had a cider or two. One thing about her is when she's had a drink...she gets extremely aggressive. She will see what she wants and she will take it. There's not going to be any hints dropped or any coy games, if she wants you? You're going to know it. She was working on her second drink when she got off the stage and strode right to me and pinched my nipples hard in the crowded bar and said "We're going home. We need to fuck. NOW."

The bartender could have been moving at light speed and that STILL would have been too slow. We did everything humanly possible to get out of there and back home. I was feeling a little wicked and decided to make her wait a bit while we got pictures...which is a huge turn on for her. ...and even though I like to think I was being wicked and calm, I was in just a bad a state as her and every moment I was taking pictures of her slowly getting out of her clothes was a moment we weren't all over each other. Anyway, here's another.

Also some of you might recognize her. She used to post here as SmallandSexy.

Hi Vander I love this pic of poly. There is something lovely and sensual about the softness of a maturer woman’s body.
Your thread takes me back to one of my first gf’s. She loved dressing sexily and flirting and showing her lovely body off. It became a great bit of fun for us. It never leaves you. Voyeurism / exhibitionism mmmmmm a lovely thing to enjoy.

wow, this is amazing! Thank you for sharing your stories and your pics. She is awesome!

Hey everyone,

Sexy curves:devil:

Back