Nova's Closet

I wasn't asked for an answer, I was just pointing out that would be Bill Clinton's answer to the a question concerning something naughty.
Okay, I am not at all okay with an answer of mine being compared to a non-answer of Bill's. Ick.

Could we have that discussion? Can we discuss "naughty" and how we define it?

Or is that something when asked, everyone just looks down at their shoes and mumbles about it being time to go somewhere else?

When they look down at their shoes and mumble is usually a good indication that it is time to break out the handcuffs and blindfolds. :D

:confused: I've, uh, shaved a beaver or three in my lifetime but never a squirrel. I've even shaved my nuts but that is a whole other story.

Prob'ly never had Moosehead either. And you're supposed to be the adventurist type.

:mad:
You're sweet. :)

I've done that very thing in someone else's closet. It was rather thrilling. The dark. The groping. The muted-moans-so-as-not-to-draw-attention-but-secretly-hoping-for-that very-thing. Especially with no lock on the door. :eek:

But it wasn't with Tulsi. Sadly. However, the fantasy remains. :devil:
How very sexy! I love the tension with the unlocked door. I have also done it in a big coat rack during a wedding at a hotel. Risky, that.

Let’s send her an email. I am sure she would drop everything for some time in the closet with us.

Naughty - Doing something outside your comfort zone with someone you either love or like a whole hell of a lot. Or with a complete stranger if that's your thing.

:D:devil:

Last edited:
Naughty - Doing something outside your comfort zone with someone you either love or like a whole hell of a lot. Or with a complete stranger if that's your thing.

:D:devil:
Ooo! I like that definition! Lots and lots. :)

Do you mean like when you and love partner/stranger danger make out, groping and all such included, on a park bench in the light of day while people mill about?

Or like when you and your lp/sd, umm...rendezvous...ahem, in the dressing room of Neiman Marcus?

Or like when you and lp/sd go at it like wild cats in the back alley behind the redneck bar you said you'd *never ever* step foot in?

Or like when you and lp/sd, after back-and-forthing several suggestively sexy texts, sneak out of church to "worship" together in the back of the car?

Or like when lp/sd ties you up face down on the bed and proceeds to have his naughty way with you?

~re-reads all that~

Maybe those up there are less questions and more in accord with digressions. Especially that last one. :eek:

As I said, I do greatly appreciate your definition. ;)

Do you mean like when you and love partner/stranger danger make out, groping and all such included, on a park bench in the light of day while people mill about?

Or like when you and your lp/sd, umm...rendezvous...ahem, in the dressing room of Neiman Marcus?

Or like when you and lp/sd go at it like wild cats in the back alley behind the redneck bar you said you'd *never ever* step foot in?

Or like when you and lp/sd, after back-and-forthing several suggestively sexy texts, sneak out of church to "worship" together in the back of the car?

Or like when lp/sd ties you up face down on the bed and proceeds to have his naughty way with you?

~re-reads all that~

Maybe those up there are less questions and more in accord with digressions. Especially that last one. :eek:

Any and all of those if they push you out of your comfort zone.

Can I be the stranger danger in #1, #2, #3, #5? I would have included #4 but I don't go to church...well I go to Churches Chicken, if you want to do it in the parking lot there, I will gladly help. :devil:

~re-reads all that~

fantastic interpretations.... really like where your mind is :devil:

Back