Outercourse

if you mean frottage, i don't. i had an ex, all he wanted to do was hunch against my dick. incredibly boring for me, at least.

I was always a fan of dry humping. I still am. It's funny how the things you loved when you were younger end up by the wayside once it's all about fucking.

It's so erotic when it's taboo (messing around without actually having sex). I'm a huge fan.

I used to have a FWB who was married. We often hooked up on business trips. But she liked to deceive herself that she was not really cheating on her husband, so we did "everything but" sex (that is, no penis-in-vagina). I've fucked her between her thighs, between her boobs, and between her ass cheeks. It can be quite hot!

(we did plenty of mouth and hand stuff, too, but I don't think that counts as "outercourse.")

Rubbing the labia and clitoris on the head of my dick is my favorite way to cum!

I used to have a FWB who was married. We often hooked up on business trips. But she liked to deceive herself that she was not really cheating on her husband, so we did "everything but" sex (that is, no penis-in-vagina). I've fucked her between her thighs, between her boobs, and between her ass cheeks. It can be quite hot!

(we did plenty of mouth and hand stuff, too, but I don't think that counts as "outercourse.")

Damn that’s hot.

I believe that a handjob would still count because it’s non-penetrative. And there are things you can do with your mouth that are the same, but I err on the side of calling it intercourse if you could catch something from it.

I dated my wife for seven years and promised her that we would not have intercourse until our wedding night. That meant lots of creative "outercourse" which both of us enjoyed a lot. After we were married, she told me that while I was enjoying outercourse, her other dates were enjoying screwing her. Still, she said, she was glad that I waited.

Back