Whirlwind of ideas

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
I have finally broken down and decided to make an idea thread for myself so that if I get a message from someone wanting to write with me.

I will give you a potential writing partner a fair warning I tend to write long term SRPs. I also keep them either pm or the forums here on lit no I.M. ,Kik ,Skype ,and any other chat or email program sorry but I have been burnt way to much by potential partners.

I want to ask those how comment on this thread if and or when you do please keep it adult. I don't mind help with plots from other writers or the tips from other but I do not want this thread spammed by people with only negative comments. So if you have something negative to say please take the time to pm me or I will ignore you. One more thing I don't mind banter on her in fact if I get a comment I will try to reply ASAP.All that I ask is leave me the 2nd post for my ideas list so it's easier for my potential rp partner to find

I am going to end it for now I need to sleep it's very late or early depending on how you look at it but I promise at least one idea will be here tomorrow so check back later. :)
 
A search for his past: This idea is a slow burn romance thread. The setting is fantasy but could be modern with fantasy mixed into it.

The plot: A male mercenary is fighting in a forest battlefield that has been known to harbor magical beings and animals. The war that has ensued was over the magical being and the fact that they should enslaved or killed. The mercenary is fighting for the magical beings to be free. The merc was left for dead on the battlefield when it was over due to the mass amount of blood he had lost. A woman that lives in the forest is walking in the forest with her pet and the pet finds the man is barely alive and tells its master that the man is still clinging onto life. The woman takes the merc back to her home to try to save him. The woman notices that the whole time the merc has been in her home her pet hasn't left the man's side. When he wakes up she questions him trying to figure him out and make sure it's safe for him to be in her home. After the questioning she lets him stay until he is well enough to walk on his own. During his time the two fall in love with one another and he tells the woman that he wants to uncover his past because his parents died when he was a young child. The only two things he has that is a connection to his parents is a necklace his mother made for him for when he got older and his father's sword.

The only thing that I want this thread to have is the pet because the pet is a clue to what the merc is other than that everything else can be negotiated.

I have another idea that I would love to do. The idea is that a meek and timid scientist/explorer is exploring the amazon rainforest. He comes across a unmarked trail and a couple hour down the trail he falls down a clif that the trail had been cut into. After some time he wakes up in a village full of women tall strong women (none body builder). He has to stay in the village because when he fell he broke some ribs and bruised up his body. While at the village he garners attention from the whole tribe but is fixated on one woman in particular. He can help but to stare at her when ever he sees her and after awhile she finally makes him confess what she thinks she already knows that he wants her to be his girlfriend.

I want a strong woman character for this rp but not so strong she is completely dominate over the man. The reason is that after some time when the male character will become bolder with the woman. I have talked to someone about this idea and I'm waiting to hear back from them but I will still write it with someone else if theey are interested in writing it because I want to see if similar thread would get the same results. I will put the same amount of effort into both threads.

Washed ashore

The plot: A young man washes up on a deserted island after the pirate ship he was on sunk in a battle that it was in. While on the island he gets the feeling that he is being watched and he also hears splashing coming from the the deeper streams that cut through the island. He makes and sets traps for the boars that inhabit the land and for the fish in the streams but to his surprise he finds that the traps in or near the streams are empty. He figures that the traps didn't work or misfired so he remakes them and set them again but he keeps finding them empty. After a week of not getting enough food to eat he decides to set some more traps in/near the stream and watch them closely. He finally sees what was letting the animals out of the trap and sneaks up to confront it but to his amazement it's only half human the other half looks like a fish. He realizes that the myth of mermaids was true. He tries to befriend the mermaid and after a few failed attempt she finally trusts him and their relationship evolves into a romantic one.
I haven't figured out how the mermaid on human thing is going to work yet but I am willing to figure it out with a partner.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to use this page of my idea thread for my threads that have went cold because a parnter either disappeared on me or has let me know that they had to leave the thread.

I do want to say something before I actually post the links and it is that I want to redo the threads below not start them up again. To any old partners that happen to see this thread and sees a RP that they are in and want to continue please feel free to PM me.

The line between love and swords.

Patent Pending


The forbidden Priestess

I am also going to post images on here as well they may be inspirational, funny, and cool, or erotica in nature so feel free to comment if you feel the need or want to.
 
Last edited:
Can anyone explain how this is armor? Maybe for the less than 10% it covers sure.

11489db00cd47d29c88a1398c8c24083.jpg
 
The hair piece, necklace, bracelets and a few other items she is wearing are armor. Those pieces are upgradeable along with the outfit. Sorry if I know too much. I love your ideas. I hope to hear more and we can chat soon.
 
So I shall tingle your mind here while I wait.

Reference image below. A distraction can be a form of protection and an armor ;) Enemies are too busy oogling over her exposure. This allow her time to strike or even make an premptive move. Also, it attracts by standers attentuon which she can use as shield or diversion. Armor is to protect and evade blow. This 100% meet those requirements. On top of that, it is probably lightweight and very convinient for a quickie. Hey, who said female warriors can't have sexual urges and needs to be taken right then and there :devil:

Can anyone explain how this is armor? Maybe for the less than 10% it covers sure.

11489db00cd47d29c88a1398c8c24083.jpg
 
See the thing is that the "armor" is more cloth than anything so omitting the oogling effect it wouldn't block even the dullest of weapons. I know some armor pieces are a type of leather but there is some type of cushioning there to dampen the blow. I have heard of Chinese soldiers wearing silk because it was tougher to penetrate and if it did go through it made pulling the arrow easier.
 
Back
Top