New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
twysted73 said:
I'm Kevin. Single, 33, 180/5'11", pale Irish with the eyes that always give me away. I've been all over the world but still haven't found what I'm looking for. I'm here in sweltering Florida (great for sex and other activities outdoors during the winter I have to admit) having been in the military for 10+ yrs. (now out) I'm finding my way through the adjustments. I've always been sub to the core but strive to develop my Top tendancies that I see coming out at the worst times. Eros has been a defining trait of mine and being a Recovering Catholic I'm attempting to push as many bounderies as possible. I want to know more about myself, my needs, my appetites as well as to share my experiences with others and to delve into their minds and passions as well. (im a great conversationalist if I do say so myself) But as you can tell I'm a horrid speller but the vocab's top notch. (gotta love irony) I seek to discover. To learn. To expand my perceptions and experience. To live. I love the community and lifestyle for it's genuine nature, it's helpful and caring inhabitants and for it's absolute tolerance and understanding. I look foreward to this trip. Anyone wanna call shotgun?

Not calling shotgun, but wanting to welcome you to the forum.

Hello!

Come on in, kick your shoes off, and settle in. This is a nice group of folks.

*runs to window to contemplate the first raindrops in months.*

BTW, it's raining in So Cal! Miracles never cease.

-subkitty

hmm....**looks for the Help button to get this right**

Thanks kitty....I appreciate the welcome. I miss socal. Miss it!

Last edited:
twysted73 said:
hmm....**looks for the Help button to get this right**

Thanks kitty....I appreciate the welcome. I miss socal. Miss it!

So Cal is a mess. I'm moving to Kansas!

*inserts shameless plug for thread*

Please check in and tell the group what you're wearing...

approachinginsanity said:
Hi everyone
I've been reading stories on lit for a while i figured i'd come out of the shadows and say hello so...HELLO
Welcome, come on and spread those wings and fly.

Edited because I realized that the content wasn't accurate.
A lot is going on in my head right now ... and I should repost an introduction when I have a better sense on who I am and where I stand.
'till than :)

Last edited:
FungiUg said:
Does spreading legs make it easier to fly?

Oh wait, you said wings. My bad.

LOL i think the legs come after the wings
so i don't actually know much about BDSM i've never been in a relationship like that but i think it's interesting and i kind of want to learn more about it. is that weird that i've never meet SM?

approachinginsanity said:
LOL i think the legs come after the wings
so i don't actually know much about BDSM i've never been in a relationship like that but i think it's interesting and i kind of want to learn more about it. is that weird that i've never meet SM?

Oh be prepared to meet plenty of weird here. lol

Good seeing you again FungiUg, hows things in the land of the Hobbits?

Snoozebutton2 said:
Good seeing you again FungiUg, hows things in the land of the Hobbits?

We've moved on from Lord of the Rings, and for that matter even Narnia. Kinda sad.

Otherwise for me, things have been... chaotic and stressful. Work and personal stuff (sorting out relationships, learning more about D/s, actually having a submissive or two.)

Right at this very moment... things are good. I like that. Although there is still a way to go to get them where I want them to be. But we are working on that.

Sounds cryptic?

Hi

Hi, I'm pink, really new. I'm 18 so probably baby of the board.
Thought it'd be rude not to say hi so, hi =)
Fun fact: I have a hand-shaped bruise on my ass now :)

Last edited:
Hello, all! I'm really quite hopeless when it comes to the whole self-summary/introduction thing, so I'll attempt to make this as painless as possible for all who may read it. I've been lurking around this site for quite a while, too embarrassed and shy to actually join up, but here I am. The little "join now!" button at the top of the window really is quite inspirational. :p Anyway, I'm eighteen, and I've had an inkling that something was different about me for most of my life, and I've recently recognized that as submissiveness. Aside from that, all anyone really needs to know about me is that I'm ridiculously nerdy; I'm an avid reader. I'm hoping to better educate myself about the D/s world, as it seems to be where I belong. The people here seem to be a nice bunch, so, hello again. :)

ebullient said:
Hello, all! I'm really quite hopeless when it comes to the whole self-summary/introduction thing, so I'll attempt to make this as painless as possible for all who may read it. I've been lurking around this site for quite a while, too embarrassed and shy to actually join up, but here I am. The little "join now!" button at the top of the window really is quite inspirational. :p Anyway, I'm eighteen, and I've had an inkling that something was different about me for most of my life, and I've recently recognized that as submissiveness. Aside from that, all anyone really needs to know about me is that I'm ridiculously nerdy; I'm an avid reader. I'm hoping to better educate myself about the D/s world, as it seems to be where I belong. The people here seem to be a nice bunch, so, hello again. :)

RUN GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Just kidding. :p Welcome.

FungiUg said:
We've moved on from Lord of the Rings, and for that matter even Narnia. Kinda sad.

Otherwise for me, things have been... chaotic and stressful. Work and personal stuff (sorting out relationships, learning more about D/s, actually having a submissive or two.)

Right at this very moment... things are good. I like that. Although there is still a way to go to get them where I want them to be. But we are working on that.

Sounds cryptic?

Fungi if you weren't cryptic I'd think was a imposter. lol Glad to see things opening up for you. You've been missed as hard being one the few quirky doms without company lol.

pinklypop said:
Hi, I'm pink, really new. I'm 18 so probably baby of the board.
Thought it'd be rude not to say hi so, hi =)
Fun fact: I have a hand-shaped bruise on my ass now :)

Show it and will have some drool on it too. lol

ebullient said:

Cool you can fit in nicely as many of us actually ...read. GASP! Just teasing, welcome to the family. :)

Hello everyone
I am brand new here and am browsing the threads as a good neophyte should. This seemed a nice, innocuous place to introduce myself. I will use the name Cativatta on these forums and hope to interact with many of you especially within this BDSM forum. My inclinations nudged me here immediately. When can I be in charge? "It is to laugh."

cativatta :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back