whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's doing the job. ;-) And your fantasy is still near the top of the list! I just need more hands.......

Wish I could be there, honey. I'd enjoy seeing my big black rubber cock disappearing into your ass again and again. I'd make you beg for it.

And there was this video from another thread where the woman with the strapon fucked the man while sucking his cock... you big enough for that, sissy? ;)
 
Wish I could be there, honey. I'd enjoy seeing my big black rubber cock disappearing into your ass again and again. I'd make you beg for it.

And there was this video from another thread where the woman with the strapon fucked the man while sucking his cock... you big enough for that, sissy? ;)

Believe me, I'd beg for you to stick that rubber cock in my ass, my mouth, wherever you wanted it. And I think you'd find me plenty big enough to take my ass and cock at the same time. I think I've gained a few inches just thinking about it!
 
My fantasy right now is to be dressed very Fem. & have satin have her way with me.....mmmmm.....my panties are so wet!
 
I wish my wife and I were both girls with nice big cocks instead of clits. We wouldn't be able to keep our hands off each other, and we'd seduce men and women alike.
 
I wish my wife and I were both girls with nice big cocks instead of clits. We wouldn't be able to keep our hands off each other, and we'd seduce men and women alike.

I'd love to play around with two girls with cocks... that's a good fantasy.
 
Suddenly I'm fantasizing about taking an effeminate guy with long hair and fucking him hard in the ass. Normally I'm submissive with men, but just got that image....
 
Wish I could be there, honey. I'd enjoy seeing my big black rubber cock disappearing into your ass again and again. I'd make you beg for it.

And there was this video from another thread where the woman with the strapon fucked the man while sucking his cock... you big enough for that, sissy? ;)

that was a great video, so good in fact, the wife and I immediatly tried it out the night we saw it. Fantastic is all I can say
 
the first one

We've been in love for ages but we're both married and haven't done anything about it. Finally, though, we leave our husbands at home one day and meet at a park. I am nervous and she is shy but our desire for each other is undeniable.

We walk and talk for a while, then find ourselves alone in a pretty grove of trees. Finally I reach for her and pull her to me. Her soft lips meet mine and we kiss, gently at first, and then with growing passion. Her body feels small and tender, her breasts press against mine, I slide my hand down to caress her ass.

I back her up against a tree and, with my lips still locked to hers, press one of my legs between hers. She moans into my mouth slightly as my thigh meets her pussy. I move my leg gently until she starts rubbing back, slowly at first and then more insistently. Our kisses grow more passionate, with our tongues deep in each others' mouths, as she humps my leg faster and harder. Finally, she wrenches her mouth from mine to groan and shudder her way through the first of many orgasms I plan to give her.
 
I'd like to be nude, bathed, totally shaved and lightly perfumed, wrapped in ribbon with my arms behind my back and my feet bound together, tossed on a bed in a dark room waiting for a large, muscular man to come in, to see me and be filled with enough lust that he doesn't even wait to unwrap me before he starts forcing himself onto me. As the night progresses, and his cock moves from one hole to another, the ribbon would begin to rip apart, and only after he finishes in my ass will I be at all free. Of course, even without the restraints, he would still have his way with me; I could just use my hands now.

That being said, if one of the wonderful women in this thread fantasizing about fucking a boytoy with a strap-on would be willing to oblige with my desires, well, that'd be absolutely wonderful.
 
Explorrgirl, I can not help but wonder how many married women have a fantasy as beautiful as this one you have allow us to enjoy with you. Thank you.
 
I'd like to be nude, bathed, totally shaved and lightly perfumed, wrapped in ribbon with my arms behind my back and my feet bound together, tossed on a bed in a dark room waiting for a large, muscular man to come in, to see me and be filled with enough lust that he doesn't even wait to unwrap me before he starts forcing himself onto me. As the night progresses, and his cock moves from one hole to another, the ribbon would begin to rip apart, and only after he finishes in my ass will I be at all free. Of course, even without the restraints, he would still have his way with me; I could just use my hands now.


That's so hot - but I'd like to also be dressed as a girl from head to toe, and gagged so I can't talk, only moan, and blindfolded, so I have no idea what he looks like or what he'a about to do. He climbs on the bed, caresses my smooth thighs, strokes my hair, kisses my neck, talks about how sweetly we're going to make love, i can feel his muscular, hairy legs against my shaven, restrained legs. Of course, lust overwhelms him and he does me brutally - he doesn't make love to me, he mounts me. I'm eventually released - I get on all fours and wiggle my sore, cum-dripping ass, i want him to do me doggy style.
 
so close

Explorrgirl, I can not help but wonder how many married women have a fantasy as beautiful as this one you have allow us to enjoy with you. Thank you.

And it almost came true, but she wouldn't/couldn't be unfaithful. So I'm here instead.
 
I would love to have my wife or another woman, "force me (or talk me) into" sucking another guy(s) cock and let him cum in my mouth. Then "make" me take his cock in my ass.
 
Tonight, I wish there was a sissy waiting in my bed, dressed in pretty panties and a girly satin slip. I'd get into my strapon and get into bed, groping him up and letting him feel how "hard" I am, pulling down his panties just enough to expose him, lubing him up with my fingers and then pressing the strapon inside him. We're both just lying on our sides as I start to fuck him. I want to hear his moans and whimpers of pleasure as I take him with firm thrusts, feeling his full cheeks against my legs when I am all the way in. I want to hear him beg to be fucked, beg for hard cock, confess all of his sissy desires, that he's a cock whore and a sissy slut. I grind myself against the strapon base each time I thrust in until I'm going to cum. I make him beg for the cock loudly again and again until I cum hard....

then I let him cum in his panties, lick them clean, swallow the cum like a good girl, pull the panties up and snuggle up with me to go to sleep. The strapon goes on the nightstand to be used for my "morning wood" ;)

Dear Satin -I have read so many of your posts. Specifically I love your erotic approach – hard to believe there is ANYthing hotter than a delicious woman who truly enjoys seeing men be sissy sluts for her.

This may be a little long – would love to share with you in a pm if you wish – it’s a scripted out fantasy I created with another man – both of us…. Well, you’ll see….

You wrote in "kinkiest fantasy" I'm with Kingsarms--would love to get fully dressed like a hot little slut with about three or more similarly dressed guys/TS's and just be a complete cocksucking slut. Deepthroating thick throbbign cocks all night, feeling them stretch my tight ass and feeling that sweet hot cum splatter all over my face, ass back, cock, tits, everything. Having a few hot women watching and egging us on at the same time teasing us verbally about what complete whores we are would be absolutely incredible. Mmmmm I am ragingly hard right now just thinking about it. I need to go slip some tiny panties over my cock and fantasize some more about this....anyone who wants to talk more about this, PM me...PLEASE....my mouth is watering for cock as I type.....



i think there are a Number of us out there that would love that exact fantasy... and count me as one of them!

My basic scenario fantasy will follow – but I can script out anything your little slut mind desires. My tastes are extremely broad (hence the screen name) but at the heart of it all, is the Idea of Lust. To help bring out a partners most secret deepest fantasies, to Encourage their Lust. Would LOVE to corespond, pm with you, about these ideas...

Meanwhile, to just get you started…

Would love to have you seated in an easy chair. You’d absolutely be dressed in perhaps a latex corset, garter and black seamed hose, a short short latex mini on, but already pulled up above your waist. You have a leg on each arm of the chair, spread wide for me. I am on my knees, dressed similarly. You feel hot breath on your panties, as I breathe on your cock, teasing you. You feel the heat of my mouth, as I inhale the aroma of panty clad cock. My fingers graze your nipples; caressing, barely touching at first on one, while pinching, tweaking and pulling on the other. You never know which nipple is going to be assaulted, and the other teased by almost not touching.

As my breath creates an intense arousal of your cock, straining in the panties, you know this is only the beginning, and already you start to ache for release. I do at least, pull your panties to the side; your cock is hard enough that it slaps your belly, making a sound similar that you hope to hear later – a cock buried in ass, slapping against cheeks. My touch is magical; flicking at the root of your cock, now licking downwards on your shaven balls. Swirling around each ball, licking between them, my head dips underneath to lick your sack, separating each one, before sucking one into my mouth and twirling it inside my mouth. Then my tongue licking behind your balls, but above your sweet rosebud, an area that is almost a ‘G’ spot externally.

You moan, aching to feel the taste of my tongue on, and In, your sweet ass. You want me to lick around your asshole, then bury my tongue deep inside it. The only way I will do that, is to immediately afterwards, cum up and kiss you deeply – so that we can each savor the taste of your ass, on our tongues.

We kiss deeply, tongues searching each others mouths, both of us savoring the flavor of your ass. Your cock is so hard, dripping precum all the way down your cock, onto your balls, and the chair itself. I break our ‘asskiss’ just to suck up all that succulent juice flowing down your cock. Mmmmm wet, sweet, so slick, and so tasty, I want it all for myself. My tongue slowly licks all the sweet juices dripping down your cock, starting at your balls, and moving upwards to its source. Its then you realize, I haven’t even yet had your cockhead in my mouth yet, and you’re starting to fight, resist the urge to cum already.

How is it, you sit in the chair, being serviced, yet you feel submission in this act? Shouldn’t you be the one, on your knees, servicing me? So why do you feel so out of control? I tell you, as I tease you endlessly, I want, I need, to hear your most forbidden thoughts, to hear you say out loud, all the slutty thing you want done to you. And most of all, all the most outrageous thing YOU want to do, to prove what an excellent slut you can be.

Just some ideas, to get us started…..

LLOVE the idea of a few women encouraging us! Hope u write back - IN DETAIL like here; am wearing my satin, crotchless thong, and tasting precum while writing this.....
__________________
FORMERLY EclecticDiversity

The Mind is the MOST important sexual organ; being Tuned into, and onto the ideas that generate lust in your partner is the Best Aphrodisiac in the world.

If its Soft, Kiss and Caress it
If its Wet, Lick it
If its Hard, Ride it!


HE SENT BACK on MON 6-19


Mmmmmmmmmm I can't believe I'm so turned on and you haven't even touched my cock head. I need it so bad, I place my hands on your head, trying to guide you to where I need you to be, but you resist. Every nerve ending in my body is thrumming, and my cock is leaking precum like water.
"PLEASE" i beg....

"What will you do for me, slut?"

"Anything! I'll be your toy, your slut, your whore, anything..."

You grin, filled with lust, and stand, lifting your skirt to reveal your thick hard cock jutting so sexily from your crotchless thong. I immediately drop to my knees, knowing what you want. I gently squeeze you, licking my painted lips, my mouth watering for your sweet sexy cock. I slowly slip you between my lips, moaning wantonly as I taste you. That's what I needed, what Ive longed for--the taste of cock. I want--no NEED-- to be your cocksucker, to always be ready and available to take you deep in my mouth. I slide down further, my lipstick smearing over the thick shaft, making my cock twitch in response. Oh yesssssss I feel so dirty, so naughty, so RIGHT!

I'm bobbing slowly up and down the entire length, feeling your cockhead push agains, then slide all the way down my throat. You twine your fingers in my long hair (worn specially for you) and start pumping, forcing me to swallow faster. Then you bury yourself all the way, your shaved balls against my chin and hold me there until I'm gagging for breath. You release me and I gasp, chasing your cockhead, wanting it so badly. You laugh and I look up at you.

"Please baby," I say "let me have it again. I love the taste of your cock....please give it to me...I need it..."

You offer it to me,and I start sucking it madly, bobbing up and down on you like there's no tomorrow, needing to feel that hot cum fire down my throat. I reach up, teasing your nipples, pinching them, twisting them. I'm so turned on my cock is rock-hard and tight against my belly. I pull off your cock and stand, capturing your mouth with mine in a deep, hot, lust-filled kiss, our bodies pressed tightly together, our hard cocks rubbing against one another. I lift one stockinged leg around your waist and collapse against you, whispering huskly in your ear "Please baby, fuck me, fuck your little slut....I need that cock so bad...oh pleeeeeeeease....."

Hope you like...I'm thinking of you right now and am soooooooooo hard for you.....make me yours baby
 
Dear Satin -I have read so many of your posts. Specifically I love your erotic approach – hard to believe there is ANYthing hotter than a delicious woman who truly enjoys seeing men be sissy sluts for her.

This may be a little long – would love to share with you in a pm if you wish – it’s a scripted out fantasy I created with another man – both of us…. Well, you’ll see….

That does sound like a hot fantasy. It is all about igniting your lover's lust, in that I quite agree. I'd enjoy watching two true sissy sluts kiss, suck, and fuck. You may PM if you wish.
 
Hmmm, right now, I am thinking of sucking a guy's dick while his/my girlfriend watches me do it. Also, love to feel either one of their mouths on my cock.
 
My fantasy right now? Since I don't have a girlfriend at the moment,or
any such 'relationship' ties, what I would like to do is this....
To see again what it's like to be a wanton gay slut for awhile.
To suck lots of cock and get my ass fucked a lot. To sort of lose my inhibitions for
a while.
Then when my self esteem has gone down the tubes because I'm nothing
but a filthy slut, to seek solace in some woman.

Right now my preferences definitly feel more towards guy to guy sex.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top