Forced sibling love ( Closed for Cherrybomb400 )

MarioDiesel

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 6, 2016
Posts
660
237e6628b9f46bf7071ea2b4adb96859.jpg


Age: 25
Appearance : atheltic , dark hair and dark eyes


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Steven was a 25 year old student that had just finished another year at college. While he was packing his stuff to go spend the Summer break with his parents and little sister he couldn't help it but think back at some memories.


His parents used to and still live in a quiet town. Somewhere on the edge of the town they had there house and there was some space between their house and and there neighbors on both sides.

He grew up in a loving family his dad had a 9 to 5 job and his mom was working as a secretary for some company. Anyway his parents always had enough time to be around him and his sister to see them grow up happily.

When Steven got older his parents had a hard time with him when he went through puberty. Steven loved to be a rebel and do impulsive and reckless actions and combined with a rough nature he often got into trouble with other boys. Now that he is older he still has his rough nature and he still has his rebel side in him. His college students knew that of him and things could end up a bit weird when they had one of their parties.

Steven loved his Family all by all that was also the reason he went back to his family often. When he was around his sister they could be really playful with each other. When Steven went through puberty he felt different towards his sister more then a big brother should be but he blamed it on his hormones I mean it's natural I think of her that way he kept telling himself. When he grew older those feelings faded indeed but weren't gone and he always had a certain distaste for her boyfriends that he luckily could get away with using the protective brother card and he did when someone thought they could hurt his sis.

When he was in College he didn't had his sister around so he didn't thought to much about that but today he was already looking forward to see his family.

Snapping out of his thinking he waved some goodbye's ,gave hugs where needed, turned on the engine of his car and started his ride home. Turning out the music loud wearing a tight shirt and some grey training pants and his all star sneakers he lighted up a cigarette and sang along with the radio.
 
girl-with-long-hair9.jpg


Lilly was always a bookworm. She was one of those girls who read all of the classics and then trying to find the next Emily Dickinson. However she still had a life. She went out with friends, went shopping.

Actually, all those things she hadn't started doing until after she started going to high school. Her older brother graduated right before she enrolled and so he wasn't around to meet her new friends and see the changes in her style. Now she was 18, and though she would see her brother during the Holidays, this visit would be while their parents were away.

Lilly was a little more excited than she should have been. Ever since she was young, Steven was the one she looked up to. Any boyfriends she did have they would have to live up to her expectations of him, and most guys couldn't measure up. It was one of the reasons why Lilly was still a virgin. She just couldn't bring herself to crossing that line with any of them. Sure she came close, but eventually she would tell them to stop.

Lilly was helping her mother pack. They would at least be home for one night to see Steven. Normally they would have stayed but this trip was for her dad's job so they had to go. After they were done, Lilly kept checking the window to see if her brother had come home yet or not.

Her brown hair, which had been short when she was 14, was not so long that it went past her but. She wore it down today. Lilly also traded her glasses in for a pair of contacts, not wanting to hide her green eyes. She was wearing a powder blue sundress that hugged her chest and was so short that if she moved fast enough her skirt would expose her cotton panties.
 
While Steven was driving his mind drifted and he wondered how everyone would look like it has been a while since he saw his family and he knew his parents wouldn't be around a lot but at least he would end up seeing them.

In the car it was mostly boring just a straight road to his hometown. He remembers buying his car and he was happy with it he couldn't wait to show off his car to his sister.

After a few hours he pulled up his car by a gas station and threw his empty cans away and bought a new pack of smokes. He then takes his phone and texts his sister Lilly "Hello sister dear :) I'll be home in a few minutes I just got off the interstate :) see you soon x Steven"


In the next following minutes he parks his car in front of the house, grabs his bag and presses with his finger on the doorbell. Waiting patiently wondering who would open as he already heard some noise inside.
 
Lilly had kept her phone with her and smiled widely when she saw she got a text from her brother. She responded back,

I can't wait to see you! I'm waiting by the door :p

She really was waiting for him. She was just so excited to see him. Thankfully it wasn't long until a car pulled up and Lilly announced Steven's arrival.

"I'm gonna pounce him," Lilly decided.

"You will do no such thing, young lady. Remember what happened the last time? You almost sent the two of you down the stairs.!" Their mother scolded.

Lilly sighed, but her pouting was soon cut short to when her mother opened the door. Lilly snuck past her mother and leapt at her brother, circling her arms around him. Of course, their mother scolded her again and even gave her bottom a swift smack.

"Ow! Hey," Lilly complained, all the while still holding onto Steven.
 
He saw the door being opened by his mother. "Hey mom how ......." his words stopped as he saw a flash of his sister sprinting at him.
He dropped his bag in time to catch her in his arms.
When he heard his mom scolding he thought happily some things never change.

"Hey there you lil brat I missed you toos," he said back at her and holding her tight and moving in a circle with her in his arms.
"No worries mom I kinda expected something like this to happen I was prepared for this I remember last time she pounced me and there we went," he laughed still holding his sister tight to her and placing a kiss on her cheek.

He faced his mom gave her a hug and kissed her to.
"Missed ya to mom. Where is dad ?And Lilly what do you think of my car ?" he asks already seeing a difference in her looks.


He decided to wait with a remark about that till they are inside and in the light but he could already tell she cure changed a lot and she looked really good.
 
"Nice, so you are going to take me to lake with that, right?" She grinned and helped him with his bags.

The three went inside and their mother explained that their father was outside, cooking on the grill. They had all the usual: burgers, hot dogs, kabobs, chicken, chips, various salads.

Lilly helped Steven to the guest room. Since he moved out she got his room since it was bigger. You would never have recognized that the space had been his with all of her stuff in it now. Books everywhere, stuffed animals, posters, makeup, etc. Between the two rooms they still shared a bathroom.

"So, did mom tell you the good news, or did she for once keep quiet?" Lilly beamed at her brother. She was hoping that she was the first to tell him, after all it was her good news, and it was something they were keeping from Steven until he came hime to visit.

"I got in the same college at you!" She blurted out.
 
" Hahahaha that depends on how nice you ask me and if your letting me come with you to the lake my dearest sister," he teasingly replied back to her.

"Oh okay mom no worries just wondering where he was hiding himself I'll be down soon gonna put my shit upstairs," he said happily to his mom having missed this house and all of it's people.

He let Lilly walk up the stairs first and then took the remaining bags.
When he looked up he cold see a flash of her cotton panties. He tried not to pay to much attention to it for now but secretly he glimpsed at them.
When he got upstairs he dropped his bags and almost walked in his old room before realizing it wasn't his anymore.
"Sorry Lilly old habit die hard I guess," he grinned as he wondered who made his room empty and if they found his secret hiding spot with stuff from his teenage years.

He caught her look and saw green eyes and he would make a comment about that soon but before he could she talked. "I think she for once kept it quiet cuz I have no idea what you are up to," moving in a lil closer towards her.
When he heard the news he couldn't believe his ears he would see her more often then and couldn't hide his happiness and excitement.

"OMG Lilly that's so awesome that means we will see each other more before we know they place you in the same building as me," he says happily walking towards her and picking her up and holding her in her arms.

"You look good sis, very good." He says noticing and seeing all the changes she went through.
 
Lilly melted against her brother, happy to be in his arms.

Maybe a little too happy, her subconscious told her. Lilly knew that she was a bit more affectionate with her brother than most siblings were, but that was just because they hardly saw each other... right? Her head nuzzled against his chest and she breathed in...

Then her eyes opened as she picked up a scent she wasn't expecting. She started sniffing his shirt until she was certain of what she was smelling. Looking up at him she gave him a glare, clearly not looking happy.

"You've been smoking," She declared. She missed it when she first hugged him. Its not like she didn't know he smoked, but she still gave him a hard time about it.
 
Steven melted back with his sister and he enjoyed feeling her so close to him , the image of her panties still in his mind and he smiled a bit.
He always liked being close with Lilly she was very affectionate and he loved every second of it.
How many brothers can say they get pounced almost daily by there lil sister he thought in himself.

He caressed her head when suddenly she went off on him. He saw her glare towards him and he breathed in deeply.
"Yeah I know I did and to be honest with you I tried stopping but it isn't easy things has been stressful," his mind wandered to his latest breakup for some reason his relationships didn't last long he was very demanding and he could be rough with them but they never gave him the affection that he wanted to have.

"I have an idea I'll fix the smelling issue," he lays away his packet with cigarettes and then he took of his shirt and threw it in the laundry and went looking through his stuff for a new shirt.
"Damnit where did I putted my shirts."
"
 
Lilly watched as her brother stripped off his shirt. Her eyes took in his toned arms, back. It felt like there were butterflies in her stomach and she silently chastised herself for ogling her brother. For a long time, Lilly managed to deny her feelings for Steven, but every time she saw him it was getting harder and harder. She was a good girl and she intended on being a good sister, and sister's didn't drool over their brothers.

Finally tearing her eyes off of him, her cheeks burning, she decided that maybe getting some air would be a good idea. "I'm going to help mom set up the table out on the patio. Dinner should be ready soon."

She smiled as if everything was normal, and then exited the room and down the stairs.
 
Before he could reply anything more then okay and smile she was already gone.
Steven learned one thing on college tho he always knew and felt it when someone was looking at him and he had felt his sisters eyes on his back.
Wondering if what he felt was real or just his imagination he went into the shared bathroom to lay some stuff away and saw some underwear from Lilly on the floor.

She probably has forgotten to clean up he thought by himself and he turned away but curiosity won.
He walked closer and saw her bra and her panties, he carefully took them up and he looked at size of them.
He already knows his sis has a nice body and he felt it as well every time they hugged. When he saw the panties he couldn't help it but sniffed on them.

He stood there for a bit then he realized dinner right they might need my help carrying stuff. He putted on another shirt putted his sis underwear back and ran downstairs.

He saw his dad and hugged him tight. "Missed you dad and it's good to see you. You look healthy dad your looking fine there,' he spoke as his eyes looked over the food.

"Okay whats has to be done before we can eat cuz I'm starving it was a long roadtrip."
 
"Actually, we are all ready to eat, just take a seat outside and we will all say grace." His mother smiled. Shortly everyone was outside doing just that. They talked about Lilly going to college in the fall, of course their dad told Steven how he expected him to keep an eye on his sister. It was a nice family night.

(hope you don't mind, I am going to fast forward, if you don't like it I change it).

The next morning, Their parents left for their trip leaving the two siblings to their own devices. "I'm actually going to be hanging out with some friends for today. What about you? Planning on seeing the old crew?" She asked her brother as she got ready to go out.

She was wearing a pink tank top and white shorts. the outfit hugged her body, showing off the curve of her hips and 34 C cup breasts. She had also put on some light perfume. They were just going to go out to the mall, but Lilly liked to look nice when she went out.
 
"Oh okay awesome," they said all grace and then they all went to bed and had a good rest of the evening. And of course he would look out for Lilly he thought before sleeping in.

( nope don't mind it at all :) )

He yawned and replied sleepily "I'm not sure yet but yeah that's the idea so far just meeting the old crew having a few beers and hanging out. Oh I'll have my phone with me so in case something is wrong text or call me okay Lilly?"

He notices her perfume and breaths in deep. "Mmm I like that perfume sis it's very nice." He says as his eyes moves over her and her outfit admiring her hips and her chest. "Be careful okay you know how I can get when something is off."

He reached out and hugged his sister tighter and longer then any other brother would.
 
Lilly hugged her brother back, smiling at the compliment. She would have liked to stay there with him longer, feeling his arms around her small frame, head ear pressed against his chest as she felt his heart beating. If she hadn't already made plans, she would be tagging along with her brother, but he probably wanted some time with his friends. They would have the whole summer to spend time with each other.

Suddenly a horn started honking like crazy which caused Lilly to jump in her brothers arm. She laughed at how silly she was for getting scared at the loud sound and pushed up onto her tip toes and kissed her brother's cheek.

"I'll see you later. Don't party too hard." She winked at him and then left to go out with her friends. It wouldn't be for a while until she came home, but every now and then she would text Steven a silly picture or to find out what bar he was at and to let him know where she was.
 
He felt her kissing her cheek and hes smiled also wanting to have her longer and closer in is arms.

"Okay sis and don't worry we have the entire vacation together to do some stuff together," he says and kissing her cheek back.

He saw his old friends back and there was immediately a good mood as they started talking and catching up

He texted her often and looked at the pics she sends him liking to have her attention. He replied her back Party goes okay feeling a lil bit tipsy tho Lilly I won't make it to late tho X Steven.

He was at party's drinking and having fun with old comrades and sharing college stories as he got more and more tipsier. Wondering If his sis would be still up he sends her a text Are you still awake ?
 
I actually just got into bed. She took a pic of herself in her bed with her fluffy pink sheets, and her holding a pink teddy bear she had from when she was a kid.

Shame you can't tuck me in :p She teased. After she sent the text, she worried if it came off as flirting... was she flirting with her brother? No, it had meant to be innocent, like when they were kids and their dad occasionally worked late. Steven would tuck her in or sometimes even stay with her until she fell sleep.

Have fun! <3

Lilly placed her phone on her dresser and picked up a book. She read a few pages before she fell sleep, the light still on. She rolled over until she was facing away from the light and continued to sleep.
 
He got her text and read it his mind working a bit confused because of the drank he drunk so far and he took his phone and texted back.

Well I can always come over and tuck you in nicely if you wish so Lilly <3 he replied teasingly back sending another one I'm on my way home as we speak to be more precise

He drank out his beer waved goodbye to his friends and walked back the way home.
Still having her picture in his head he was thinking more and more other thoughts about his sister.

She walked around noticing it wasn't that late either and thought that when he was home he could hold her and cuddle her for a bit like a good big brother.

He approached there home and he couldn't help but smiling a bit. "Home sweet home"
 
Lilly was soundlessly asleep. her brown hair sprawled on her pillow. She wore a simple night dress to bed. it was thin and the straps kept slipping from her shoulders.

The front door was unlocked but all the lights in the house were turned off, all but the one in Lilly's room. Her bed was a queen size with four posts.
 
Steven walked in trying not to make to much noise as he couldn't see a damn thing. He found the stairs as he goes into his room first taking of his shirt and refreshing himself in the bathroom he can't help it but he looks through a gap to his sister and admires her body.

What are you doing he thinks in himself she is your sis not a college chick. He walks downstairs to grab a bottle of water and moves back upstairs.

He remembers his sis her text and knocks on her door and walks in.
"Pssst Lilly are you still awake ? I'm here to tuck you in like you asked," he said walking up towards her and caressing her head and face gently.

I have a very attractive sis he thought in himself.
 
Lilly doesn't respond when he knocks and calls out to her as she is asleep. Her chest rising a falling with each breath.

As she felt her brother's hands on her face, she sighed softly in her sleep. Her head slightly nuzzling against his hand as he caressed her. This touches were slowly bringing her out of her sleeping state, and when she finally opened her eyes, she thought she was dreaming.

"Steven?" She asked softly as her body turned towards him.
 
"Yes it is me Steven who else did you expect ?" He goes sitting on her bed and looks at her.
"I texted you I would come for you to tuck you in,"

His hands move still over her face and he feels the softness of her skin.
"Btw I enjoyed the pictures you sended me it is cute,"he says picking her up and placing her in his lap.
He alread forgot he wasn't wearing a shirt either. "I missed you a lot sis and I'm really glad that I'm home," his hand trailing her body gently.

"Did you missed me aswell ?" He asks her with a friendly somewhat tipsy look on his face.
 
"MmmHmmm" She closed her eyes and cuddled against him.

Her cheek rubbed against his chest and her breath was tickling his skin. As she was cradled in his lap her night dress was stopped at her hips, exposing her long smooth legs.

"Will you stay with me?" she asked as she nuzzled her face against his some more.
 
With her in his lap like that and feeling the softness of her skin against his and him being in a tipsy state he had the conflict in his head of what to do now.
While in his head he wanted more the reasonable side of his thinking brought back up It's your sis don't be stupid she's your lil sister and you are her big brother while the other side went Yeah she is your sister but she is also a woman a beautiful young woman go for it.

He saw the nightdress sliding back up and revealing more of her legs.
He placed one of his hand on her legs and started caressing and rubbing it gently tracing with his hand over the softness off her skin and enjoying her breath against his chest.
His other hand found her hand and he took and grabbed it and he held her hand in his.

While he was sitting like that his mind was thinking again, she seemed to like his hands on her and he slowly started rubbing and caressing her leg more as he nuzzled his face back against her, he heard her question confusing him more as well.

"Of course Lilly I'm right here and I'm sitting here very good if you ask me or would you want me to do the same thing we did years ago ? Would you like me to sleep in your bed and hold you like we used to do when we where little ?" He asked back in his serious , teasingly voice.
Not sure what to expect but he was already surprised she allowed this much from him.
When he was done talking he placed his lips on her cheek , inches away from her lip and gave her a long kiss as his mind was working on top speed.
 
Lilly smiled when she felt her brother kissing her cheek. In her sleep state mind,
she didn't really realize what she was doing. Turning her head a little, she kissed
him. Not a kiss on the cheek, her lips found his and if she was thinking with a clear
head then wouldn't have done what she did. Right now Lilly would just think she
was dreaming.

"Stay and hold me please," She asked as she settled back into his arms, cuddling
and loving how his hands felt caressing her legs. This was a pretty vivid dream but
for now Lilly was welcoming every touch and caress he gave her. Her body was
pressed so close against him and she was trying to take as much warmth as she could.

Lilly settled back in her brother's arms, the strap of her night slipping from her
shoulder.
 
Last edited:
When he felt her lips on his he was surprised a bit but he was also happy that she kissed him. He cuddled her back and he heard what she said and he just simply replied back.

"Of course I stay Lilly." Having said that he leaned back in wanting to taste her again on his lips he leaned in with his head , pressing his lips on her and pressing with the tip of his tongue against her lips.
Not knowing what was happening but the kiss he got from her cleared away all his hesitation and thoughts and his hand disappeared under her night dress and caressed her butt firmly feeling her cotton underwear.

He leaned in closer and closer so that his chest was touching her getting more and more aroused by his little sister.
Holding, cuddling and sharing a kiss while he had her on his lap was something he always thought of but now it was happening and he had no idea how but he was enjoying and savoring every second of it as his hands grabbed her butt cheek and hold her close to him.

The hand that was holding hers he left go and placed it on her cheek as he closed his eyes and enjoyed sharing this closeness with Lilly. Wanting her close as he finally gave in to the thoughts he always had for her.
 
Back
Top