Neighborhood Secrets (closed)

He smirked and smiled at her .

"Well no idea eaither I might call up some old friends but I'm enjoying having you for myself as well ."

He keot washing her and kissed her lips.
 
I love this too. All to ourselves. How about grabbing a pizza before my real rehearsal.

Her hands continued to wash over him and kissing his neck and shoulder.
 
He enjoyed her hands over him and looked at her. Pizza sounds fine and If you like I can come with you there?

He trailed his fingers over her back and felt her body against his.

I like your house its very nice
 
Yeah you could maybe. Normally people don't visit our campus rehearsals..

She purred at his touch.

We... Need... To focus... If we... Are going to... Have time to

She tilted her head and kissed him softly.
 
He kissed her back and luaghed at her when heheard her telling him to focus as he behaved and cleaned her body from the soup and stepped out of the shower.

"Yeah I'm guessing we should focus so you don't miss your rehearsal"
 
She smiled and finished washing him as well and stepped from the shower.

Yeah especially with competition this week.
 
He stepped out of the shower with her and started to get himself dressed as he looked at her and putted a jeans and a tight shirt on and waited for her and slapped her ass asit was in front of him.

"Yeah I know well I will enjoy watching you dance to be honest baby "
 
Yeah because you have seen my "rehearsals"

She laughed and swatted his ass back.
 
"Mhmm I sure did babe and I love watching you move like that its very sensual " he said to her smiling at her when she swatted his ass back and he went with her to the rehearsal.

When they got back home afterwards they went grocery shopping , did some couple stuff acted silly , in short they had fun. She still was busy alot and when the night that she wasn't busy arrived he smiled finding himself laying in bed with her.

"So now that I have you tonight formyself I'm gonna enjoy every second of it a lso tommorow we will meet that friend of mine he wanted to meet up with us so I invited him to come over to my house you wanna come as well babe ? "

His arms wrapped around her and pulling her close to him
 
She snuggled close with a smile.

Well what will we do now that I have a night off?

She nipped playfully at his lips.

Greg wants to meet me? Sure why not... Not like you will lose me that easily.
 
He snuggled her back and moaned a bit when she nipped his lips and he smiled at her.

I want to enjoy myself and spend this evening with you and I know I wont lose you that easily I'm not worries at all baby.

He rolled to his side and kissed her better en deeper on her lips .

I can think of things we can do but tonight feels a bit special this is gonna be our night so is there something you have in mind babe ? he says as his hand is caressing her arms already and he saw her skin reacting to it
 
Everything love... I just love being here with you. Competition being over for a few weeks and all the time we have for each other.

Her hands move to caress over his abs and hips as she purrs nipping again at his lips.

Any fantasies you got... Or should we simply make love.
 
He looked back at her and smiled deeply

Well you aremy fantasy and making love sounds fine for now afterwards well lets say you might walk funny love

He felt her hands on him and looked as his hand started to rub and cup her breats as his lips found hers again.
 
She pressed into the kiss her hands exploring more of him. Her legs moving to tangle up with his legs. Wanting them to be as close as possible. She purred into the kiss before it broke briefly for air.

I... Love you
 
He felt her getting closer to him and he felt her legs tangle with his and his hands and arms wanted to feel her as well as he was helding her close and tight.

When there kiss broke briefly and he heared her whispered words he simply replied back" I...Love you to " leaning back in and wanting even to be even more closer with her he smiled and pushed his body into hers and was grinding and wrapping his legs around her.
 
She hugged him closer feeling the grinding hearing his words. She was smiling as she shifted a little to roll them over she didn't care which way. Him on top of her her on top of him... It didn't matter she just wanted them... Needed them to be closer still. Her eyes never left his as she rained soft airy kisses to his lips and nawline.
 
He enjoyed the attention and her soft kisses on his neck and jawline and he moaned abit when he felt her laying on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her and smiled at her exploring her neckline and collarbone as well with kisses and looking t her and feeling himself getting excited this time not with lust but with passion for her
 
Laying there on his chest feeling his heartbeat against her own she felt a passion she could have never imagined. Her eyes closed closed and her head tossed back to give him more access to her neck and collarbone.
 
He saw her like that and one finger caressed her cheek as he was slowly unbuttoning her shirt and letting it fall open and from her body allowing him to see her in her lingerie.

He moved in again and this time he placed a hickey and a love bite on her neck and ran his hands over her skin and body closing his eyes as well as he was enjoying the closeness with her and was building towards a passionate time with her.
 
A soft gasp at the love bite and leaning down to tenderly return the bite. Everything so sensual so perfect as she slipped free from her top. Watching his expressions she purred her hands caressing over his chest moving to free him from any shirt he wore as well.
 
He smiled when he felt her bite him back and he also felt her taking of his shirt and he looked at her nipping on her bottom lip and then turning it back in a kiss as his tongue found hers and his hands found the lock of her bra wich he loosened.

He felt this moment this was diffrent then what they had done so far and he liked the change as well he looked with joy and passion to her and smiled a bit to her before he pressed in her more and more
 
She purred pressing softly into the kiss. Her hands caressing over his chest her tongue dancing with his. Such a tender moment so calm and gentle in comparison their wilder lust hungry encounters. So loving and sensual and pressed softly against his lips.
 
He felt her tongue dancing with his and one hand he placed on the back of her head as he grinded with his crotch against her and smirked at her loving this cloeseness as his hand slide in her pants and was tugging at them trying to help her out of her pants.

he felt her sensual body with his and it was just perfect for him he could do this with her for years
 
Wriggling free from her pants meant stretching her body along his as she nibbled at his chin. Her ba D's then moving to his pants. She purred softly to him

I could get so very used to this my love.
 
He smirked at her when he felt her hands on his pants and he looked at her and smiled her and felt her body and her heat as he himself was getting pretty excited from her and due to her.

"I could get used to this as well love " He spoke as his hands trailed over her body and back.
 
Back
Top