Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Strong Male Writer Needed-Role Filled.

I've started a new story about a girl in the 1700's that's stranded on an island. She thinks she's alone. I'm looking for a male writer to create a character that will interact with her. It could be a man, a beast, a demon, etc. I'll leave that up to your creativity. The goal is for my character to fall in love with him/it.
She's intelligent, witty, and free spirited an requires someone that can tame her properly. I tend to have stories that go a while before sex occurs.

here's the link http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1274528 please pm if interested.
 
Last edited:
Ready for some SRP

I'm back after a bit of a break and would like to SRP again.

I have a few new ideas, and would like to restart some of my old ones that died.

If you're interested then message me :)

Andi
 
It everyone I was writing with;
I'm sorry I vanished. I was dealing with more emotional drama that I could handle without whiskey. I'm better now and looking to write again.

I realized I needed to get my erotic muse distracted again when just about every session in my NaNoWriMo challenge devolved into sex.

:cool:
 
Hey everyone. The Guru here, and I just want to throw out to anyone in need of a male writer that I am always looking for new partners and ideas. So if you are bored and you are in need of a detailed writer feel free to hit me up.

I only ask that detail-minded writers apply. The one-lining stuff doesn't do anything for me.

Ciao ya'll :D.
 
Experienced somewhat Dom male writer looking for a writing partner. I am well read, especially in historical period pieces. I like sci-fi and epic fantasy but can write for almost any type of story.

Examples of my writing:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1147343
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1134691
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1227984
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1165643

I can post usually daily, if not more than once a day for shorter postings.

Thank you.
 
Some ideas I've been floating

Hello perves and pervettes,

I've taken a self-imposed hiatus due to lots of personal stuff. Anyway, the light at the end of the tunnel has been found and I want to write in 2016.

Here are my ideas:

Step-siblings. I know, it's been done before, but it can be fun!
Asylum piece. New nurse underestimates the doctor on duty.
Seducing the pilot. Romance piece. Vanilla.
Tradie gets the lady. Tradesman to non-Australians - he helps the lady of the house. Maybe a cuck piece.

I can write most pieces, fantasy is where I seem to struggle. Prefer to write third person, past, but I'll give present tense, first person a go for the right person. Around three paragraphs. Few times a week. You can write for my character if it moves the story along. But I'll only allow this if it's mutual.

You can look up my past posts to see my writing history. But most importantly, let's have fun!
 
Hello Fellow Litsters!!!..

I've been reading a lot of crime-romance books lately and I was interested in the idea of starting a thread based on crime work partners. I want it to be a long term so we won't immediately jump into sex but there will be attraction..maybe sexual tension among trying to get these cases together.

Email or Pm if interested then we can discuss further details. :)
 
Hello all. Looking for some new threads to start up, seeking anyone that is interested in writing, interested in writing with females.
So here are some ideas:

A zombie survival story of some sort.

Sword Art Online type story (Wiki it if need more info, or can PM me and we can discuss it)

Brother/Sister type thread

Cheating couple, either at work or school, can discuss more in PM on what you want to write

Lots of other ideas we can discuss, and am very open to ideas as well.

Here are some of the ideas I love to write about; Anime type stories, Star Wars, fantasy, romance, tease and play, power exchange and lots more.

Please PM me if you would like to brainstorm a story with me. I would love to discuss options
 
Last edited:
Hey y'all!

So after a break I've got time for SRP action again. Right now I'm looking for partners in real nasty roleplay, with strong elements of non con, humiliation, BDSM and more. Hit me up with your own ideas, or get in touch and we can thrash something out!

Niks xx
 
Looking to start a thread where a demon hunter (Ingrid) is enslaved by the King of Demons.

27KImyP.png
 
Last edited:
Have been away for awhile and longing to get back to writing.

Here are few ideas I like to put up and will post if anyone show interest in it.

The Dark Angel:
He was sent by the Devil to seduce young girls, married women to corrupt the people. This happen in the early 19th century at a very peaceful town. The people are honest and loyal to friends and family. He will show them something wild from the future and influence them.

Strip poker:(incest)
Brother and sister playing strip poker. The teasing turns to satisfying sex.

Buying a good wife:
He is rich and famous. He wants a good wife. Someone that is beautiful, loyal and obeys his wishes. He sent his men to a very rural area to look for him a young and innocent virgin. The contract says, he will return her to the family in a year time if she fails to meet his standard as a good wife. (Sex will come much later even though there are few sex scene where he fucks a whore to release his needs.)

Drop me a message if any female player interested and we can discuss it over.
 
Swiss Family Robinson (X rated incest RP)

Delayed. Not ready to do this yet.
 
Last edited:
Recently updated running list

Hello and happy evening to every one! I have a few new ideas you can find down below for SRPS this list holds all my current running ideas as well

without further ado

Category 1
Romantic/normal

I am looking to do some thing with a single dad and his daughters school teacher this ones a bit more romance heavy I was thinking the teacher might be in a bad relationship (not sure about married though thats an option) my character would either have an estranged X and or is a widow this is an open ended concept and some thing i want to craft with my partner

I also am interested in younger/older pairings with a older male and a younger female perhaps they meet on vacation? With the older male having recently divorced or is married and getting away from a dead marriage . Perhaps he is a widow? Trying to see the world at his dead wives request once again this is a open concept that can go a number of ways depending on my writing partners interest

Teacher and student! A cleshay i know but one i quite frankly dig! I would love to do few ideas in this genre with both roles reversed here are just a few options.....

Some thing more romantic with a young (or old) professor and a fresh faced freshman coming together and beginning a romance

Or perhaps I am a professor and you have come into my study to argue a bad grade you got you feel you didn't deserve maybe you have a bit of a reputation by either thinking your above class work or maybe being a bit of a party girl in any case a hot and heated sexual tryst thatm ay lead to more happens

You are a high school senior (18 so we stay in the rules) its prom your date decided to go off and be with the schools slut devastated you hie out in my class room not realizing your going to find me drinking trying t deal with a broken home life and a new found interest in some of the students i have been teaching for better or worse a relationship develops from that

Now to switch gears I would love to do some thing with a female being the teacher this can be a number of things maybe a spin off on one of the ideas i listed above... maybe a woman stuck around hot college guys all day starts using her breaks between classes to get hot and heavy and a student accidentally walks in once gain this is at the discretion of my partner

Category 2
Crime related

The genre of crime and or detective stories as always been an interest to me and these are just some of my ideas

Would love to do some thing in a noir style you know some thing like a noir style detective story featuring dames trench coats jazz and quirky characters I would play the detective and you the client maybe hiding from a vengeful husband or wanting to look into a murderous intent some thing fun and sexy

another idea I have is where I play a successful thief/ con artist some one who is at large with the FBI I am on vacation planning my next move at a hotel when i have a chance meeting with your character a FBI girl who is on vacation her self a romance develops leading them to fall in love when she gets back however she realizes just whats she has done and that now i am in town getting ready to pull a heist

This ones a twist on the big bad wolf I would play the wolf a criminal mastermind who is returning to the city after many years because of an internal power struggle you would be the detective red some one with a grudge against the wolf for killing your father ( veteran cop who was dirty which you dont know) in order to track me down you go under cover and catch my eye neither knows the truth about the other (you know i have an in with the wolf but nothing more) and the role play goes from there

Your a new comer to a small little town im the second in command to a biker gang (think sons of anarchy for this one) and a romance develops from a chance meeting at the new diner your working in you can be just coming out to get a change of pace or fleeing from a abusive ex kids as well is optional

Your the girlfriend to me a mob boss but your new to it and due to some misunderstandings you were convinced to run to the cops and rat on me however I find out and kidnap you fleeing the country with you and convincing you you were wrong

Category 3
Supernatural/ fairy tales

I have a collection of naughty fairy tale ideas I would love to resubmit there are as follows

Beauty and the Beast
Our tale is set in modern time (this version at least) Belle is caring for her sick father who needs an expensive operation that the poor family can not pay for she is approached by a girl with a unique deal for her a mysterious benefactor will pay for her fathers treatment if the young girl will move in with him in his estate out of the city to save her fathers life she agrees and is taken to the home of beast a wealthy man whose face was scarred due to his drunken stupidity as a young man the story follows from there with Belle learning of her place and the two of them beginning their journey and romance

I would also be interested in doing the more traditional tale with belle getting captured the beast turning into a beast but with a sexual twist note this path would lead to beast sex with belle and the like so it is not for every one

Wonderland
Wonderland a sexual place full of ones desires one that traps an ensnares sexual minds alike for this one im thinking that our young Alice might be an spiring actor and or a down on her luck girl she stumbles into the rabbit hole by chance and meets my character hatter who uses the wonderland drug to twist and addict her to sex and his world this ones wacky and dark and sexual and is not for the faint of heart

Red Riding Hood
This is a story that once again can take a number of different paths

Red is a girl who is struggling to break free of her tight controlling family her dad is the village priest and leader and all eyes are on her however red is a newly minted eighteen year old one with a penance for adventure and a very specific thirst one day while going to visit her grandma outside of the regular path she runs into the wolf a creature who shows her true passion and freedom the story follows from there

NOTE: I will be playing a more dominant darker creature in this one

Another idea I have for red riding hood is where reds father is the huntsman a man who hunts down werewolves and kills them he takes Red with him this time (for reasons tat can be left unanswered)

Now two things can happen me the wolf and the huntsman get into it and the wolf kills the huntsman after realizing their is a little girl however he feels remorse and decides to raise the girl as his own years later a romance would form (note after she is eighteen) the woman doesnt know he is who killed her father as perhaps he has never changed in front of her or she simply has blocked it out

The other is that the young girl manages to escape the wolf and years later comes back to kill him he fights her and captures her and impressed decides to keep her and mate with her

NOTE: Dark theme dealing with non consent reluctance and breeding

Category 4
Period pieces

I have a love for historical role plays and here are a few genres and or ideas im interested in

Pirates! Always wanting to do some thing in pirates from pirate couple on the high seas to a english woman captured by my pirate character really i'm not picky! Or perhaps some thing with a young girl who disguises her self and sneaks aboard the pirate ship like i said any thing in the genre i am interested in exploring

Your character is a young princess born out of an illicit relationship with the king and his favorite whore (the Queen in this story is all but nonexistent) the young woman was trained by her mother and er father in being a source of political knowledge using her body to seduce and steal secrets however one day she goes to fa seducing a younger handsome man who was to be wed to her sister the legitament heir to the throne as punishment she is forced to be wed to her fathers old advisor a widower who lives in the country well outside of Paris and who isn't very interested in her as a wife this would follow them coming to terms with both of their "punishments" and even love blossoming from it

A knight and a princess would be some thing else that interest me I once had an idea for a young princes who's home was being ransacked my invaders and her "knight" some one who didn't have the best intent "Saved" her and told her that her father wanted them to flee in reality the king masterminded the attack and has been admiring her for some time he take her to his private manor and begins to trick her into becoming his sexual captive

I also like a more traditional romance with the knight possibly being of a lesser birth maybe a common man who rose through the ranks and has caught the princesses eye? Or and a personal favorite of mine a kingdom where a princess is paired with a royal protector the royal protector can be any on and is trained by the previous royal protector to forsake all vows and devote themselves to training and protecting the princess they are paired together at a young age (picked when the protector is still a kid) so they would have grown up together now as the princess prepares to take the throne they both have to deal with the tension between on another

Another Idea I had was with a older royal teacher some one who has trained and taught royalty dealing with a curious young princess interested in learning more about sex

NEW IDEAS

I recently saw the movie practical magic that as well as tearing through the popular magicians series has piqued my interest in doing more sorcery magical based role playing

I liked the movie practical magic a fair bit so i thought i would take some ideas and make it my own. I would love to do some thing where a sorceress falls in love with a married man in salem they begin seeing each other and the wife finds out getting a hand on a spell book of her own she cruses the couple making it so that she lives forever and he always dies once they have found each other. We can fast forward to the latest incarnation and the setting and particulars of the plot can be decided between me and my partner

This is a fairly standard one but I would love to do a group or even a one on one role play about magic school now this has a lot of varied examples in popular media so i would prefer to gather my partner and or partners together to figure out which one works the best for every one of my other partner I am leaving this as kind of an open ended concept until then because like i said this can go any number of ways
 
Is Looking

I know this ads belongs to ORP more than SRP. However, ORP has no seeking thread. Hence the ads goes here.

I'm looking for heavy romance for these two plot. Sex scenes are in the backseat. They can creep in if and when the right moment calls for them. I know it's not a norm around here... please just bare with me. I want to explore the relationships, how it develops and changes. There will be lots and lots of drama, horror, suspense and the likes. I want this to be a moving and proressive RP.

Send me a PM if you're seriously interested. We will discuss more details. Please, have more then just, "I'm interest"... Just saying.

My responses will also be slower than most around here too. Bare that in mind, please.

Here are the 2 plots I like to explore.

Resident Evil fandom. Continue the bond between Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy. This takes place after RE2, obviously, but before RE4. Knowledge of the game and characters are required. I want to stay as true to the canons as possible. I want us to write, act, think, talk and behave like Claire and Leon will.

Blind Romanace. I like to write from a blind child prodigy. She is a talented and famous pianist. Your character can be whatever you see fits. A few non-inclusive examples are: bodyguard, crazy fan, conductor, kidnapper, etc.

Happy writing and keep humping Lits!

:rose: _L
 
I want to join a group role play. I have some ideas, but I don't want to lead the group. I'm open to most ideas, but I prefer to play in a sci fi or fantasy setting. I'm bi so my characters will be the same. Pm me if you have ideas. And I'm not really interested in one on one, I'd rather write with a group.
 
Thorald Deighton

I am seeking a roleplayer that wants to play in a fantasy story together with my warrior character.
 
Going to throw this back out there and see what I can reel in.

What I'm currently looking for are interesting and unique characters to write a story with my character Sid (see below). What I want from you is said interesting and unique character, we can work out the story and such after that. I'm not looking for a one-sided cardboard cut out sex doll, I need something with bite, something that stands out, something just as flawed and broken as Sid is. So send me your character ideas, lets hammer some fun shit out and get a story going we both enjoy.

Introducing: Sidney Gunn

You'll also want to take a gander at this, which goes into a little bit more detail on what I like and am looking for in my writing partners.

I decided to break down a few key elements that makes up the character. The ideas are left intentionally vague, I want to work out the idea with my partner into something we both enjoy. Communication, people, communication.

I have a few specific ideas if there is enough interest, otherwise here are a few aspects of Sid with potential for stories.


Sid the Gamer – The story would revolve around gaming, ranging from CCG/TCG's, Tabletop roleplaying, miniature wargaming, or even video games, MMO's, FPS's, MOBA's, etc. Depending on the type of game involved it could be focused on the characters they play or just the players themselves. Examples would be playing D&D and switching between the character and the player. Or it could take a more slice-of-life approach, focusing more on the players and their lifes revoling around their hobbies.

Sid the Nerd – The idea would revolve around going to some kind of convention, gaming, comic, or otherwise. The characters could already know each other, or a meet up at the Con itself. Could be a simple idea leading to friendship or more, or it could get whacky and funny. Inquire for specific idea.

Sid the Cook – She picked up a few skills along her travels, one of them cooking. Sid had never really cooked in the past, so it was surprising when the skill came naturally to her. She worked in several restaurants as a line cook. The story could focus on co-workers or a run in with a customer (when she is forced to try her hand at bartending when everyone calls out sick).

Sid the Clubber
– Occasionally Sid will go out for a night on the town that doesn't involve gaming. Her tastes vary so she could end up at any kind of club. Drugs and alcohol all go down the same regardless of music genre. All kinds of hilarity can ensue, hitting on the wrong person at the wrong time, getting a little too toasted and starting a fight or perhaps a situation over her head.

Sid the Sex Pot – Story is great, but occasionally there's a time when you just wanna get to it. While few and far between, it can happen when the mood strikes me. Have a particular scene that Sid could fit into? Some particular fan favorites of mine are groups – men, women, and everything in between – Double Penetration and stark contrasts (black/white). Not looking for weird kinks, I like descriptive, passionate scenes, not vague character outlines focused on the kink at hand.

Sid the profoundly annoying, foul mouthed asshat – End of the day, she's pretty horrible. It's not surprising most find her offensive, annoying, a prick, since that's what she shows off to the world. Maybe she runs afoul of someone truly annoying that finds her just as detestable. They fight but go their separate ways – only to keep running into each other in varying situations where it's not so easy to make a clean escape.

Sid the artist – Who'd a thunk it? A fragile, broken soul under the layers of filth and anger. Okay, not really, but she's pretty handy with a brush. Her talents are fledgling but there's potential. Maybe she takes a class, or just decides to take it up as a hobby outdoors. Throw in some art snobs, interested buyers or lookie-loos and it should be interesting.

Sid the 'work out enthusiast' – She thinks of it more as punishment, so she rarely goes about it with any joy. The gym sucks, full of sticky bastards and scary toilets and running shorts always ride up her crack. She recently took an interest in fighting, Krav Maga and the like. Always a good way to vent anger by punching things! Maybe she has one of those friends that force her come along to the gym, a yoga class, pilates, somewhere Sid obviously doesn't belong.

------------

Feel free to PM me with any ideas, questions, concerns, hate, love, or anything else. I should put in here that I'm awfully picky with my pairings, but I will always get out a response letting you know if I'm interested or not. You were warned!
 
Once again, I am posting my incestuous, modern day, "Swiss Family Robinson" idea:
  • It was supposed to be the vacation of a life time.
  • 14 members of the Robinson Family boarded the British flagged, 50 foot ketch on a Southern Pacific island, headed for a private island for three weeks of at sea and on shore adventures.
  • Unfortunately, modern day pirates, followed by a fierce storm, resulted in the ship crashing upon the rocky shore of a tiny island almost a thousand miles from where anyone would think to look for them.
  • Now, the parents and of-age children -- each of whom was already sexually active or hoping to meet someone during the vacation with whom they could be -- are trapped in a tropical paradise together.
  • Stomping about the island in clothing that is often skimpy -- or less -- how can the Robinsons possibly resist doing things with one another that family members are simply not to do to one another?
How the role play will be written to avoid the pit falls of a group role play:
  • I am looking for 1-3 female writers to write a total of 8 females to my 6 males.
  • A central thread will include all of the posts relevant to all characters.
  • However, when two (or possibly even more than two) characters are involved in a scene -- sex, conversation, etc. -- that doesn't directly involve any other character, that scene will be written in a separate thread.
  • I've seen this done in other group threads, and it seemed to work well. It prevents confusion over who is posting what with whom; and it makes reading and writing both easier.
  • It also prevents the sudden "desertion" from the story by one writer from ruining it for the other writers. There are ways to keep the story going even if a writer deserts.
  • I can explain more to anyone interested.
 
Not sure this is the right place to post, but...

I have this sort of recurring fantasy of becoming the girl who can't say no.

It's not really a fully developed scene, but I picture a scenario where a young girl (18) who has led an extremely sheltered life is on her own for the first time. She is in college, and in an effort to fit in, she allows any number of different boys to use her.

She loves it.

She can't ever seem to get enough, and things start to get out of control.

and from there, who knows?
 
Looking for threads to join or more writers to play with. Check out my threads to see what I like.
 
Back
Top