Moving into the dark (Closed)

He chuckled a little at her pointed reason for being there, believing her attempt to be futile. He thought wondered if anyone else knew she was here. Well, that didn't matter to him, it was time for him to have more fun with this wolf.

He let her wiggle her wrists in his grasp until she dug her claws into him. He growled at the action, tightening his grip as well. He growled at the bite to his cheek, biting down on the nape of her neck with his teeth.

Her attempt to flip him would have at least been attempt able if he had been straddling her waist. Instead, she just ended up hit the side of his leg with the attempt.

He bit harder. On her soft flesh, grinding it beneath his teeth as he pried her knife out of her hand, taking himself. He lifted up, and used the knife to cut open her top and under garments.
 
Rayna honestly didn't know why she came back here, especially knowing that he was clearly stronger than her and this moment just proved it all over again. She held onto the dagger hopelessly till the very last second, trying to not cry out too much from his bite. The bite however, also had a small calming effect on her considering that is how the males get their females to submit. It took her quite a bit of effort to not fall into that feeling, not let him have that satisfaction.

When she cut open her clothes, she glared at him hard and started to struggle even more, kicking him harder into his legs and trying to squirm out from beneath him. Rayna tried to use the shadows to her advantage like before and formed her own chains, though much weaker than his. All the struggling made it difficult for her to really focus on such powers, but she made the chain snake around his neck and attempted to pull him off her that way.

As always however, this power struggle was very arousing for her and the scent started to creep into the air the more she moved around. Not to mention with her shirt cut open it exposed her bare breast as she twisted and squirmed beneath him, which made her nipples very hard when the cool air kissed them.
 
He growled for a moment at the chain wrapping around his neck feeling it tugging to get him away. It did have a little bit of power behind it, but not enough to pull away. He tossed the knife aside, out of her reach.

The struggle with her and the scent of her arousal only served to make him grin and growl with pleasure. He released the shadow curtain, letting the first rays of morning light stream in. To try and control her kicking, he shifted his legs outward, planting his knees on top of thighs spreading her apart. She would easily be able to see he was fully aroused from the power play, his thick tip pressing against her bared stomach.

Keeping her hands above her head, he bent downward, engulfing her right breast to taste her sweet flesh, his tongue lashing and ravaging her hard nipple.
 
There were many thoughts racing through her mind as he seemed to handle her so easily, one of those thoughts couldn't believe she was here. Another thought was that perhaps secretly she did in fact want to get fucked again considering how long it has been. She knew she'll never be seeing this man again after today though, Thanatos had gotten her far too upset to stick around anymore.


She figured she might as well take advantage of the situation and enjoy while she can. Of course she wouldn't let him know that she was enjoying any of it as she cried out, twisted and squirmed to get away from his mouth. There was no denying how incredible it felt and she bit her lip to keep from moaning, even if she did arch her back pushing herself towards him. No matter how much she tried to fight it, the submission of her fight was quickly setting in.
 
He grinned against her breast a little in spite of his mouthful,enjoying her struggling. His teeth grasped her soft flesh, shaking his head from side to side as she struggled as well. His hands shifted on her wrists before he brought them down, holding them behind her now.

After a few moments he released the right right breast to latch on her left breast, doing the same thing. He loved the taste of her, mming as his breathe was hot against her soft skin with each exhale. His tip pressed up and down her stomach with each movement she made beneath him.
 
The struggles slowly became less of a struggle, turning into writhing and rolling her hips for more. Rayna couldn't fight the little noises that escaped as she gasped and moaned will desire. Her back was fully arched by the time he latched onto her other nipple.

She was barely aware of him placing her hands in a different position until the discomfort was noticed. Though she didn't fight it or complain at this point as she let other sensations take over. She groaned and growled deeply at the feeling of his against her belly, wishing and craving for him to be inside of her instead.

"Yesss..... yessss.... this ... this... little dog wants to be fucked again.... Please..... I need to be fucked...."

Rayna finally broke down with such need and desire that she started to whimper and beg, saying what he wanted to hear.
 
Hearing her start to beg, he released her breast and lifted his head as he licked his lips. He leaned back down once more, biting on her earlobe for a moment before speaking.

"Good little dog, beg for it. I knew my cock was what you wanted. Needy little dog."

He bit on her neck once more, his teeth grinding on her soft flesh for a few moments before releasing. He whispered softly, the wrist manacles encasing her wrists behind her back once more. He lifted his knees from her thighs before closing them before undoing her pants.

He pulled her pants and panties down and off, tossing them to the side. He paused for a moment before he pushed her legs wide, inhaling her arousal as he viewed her slick folds. Licking his lips for a moment, he leaned down and ran his tongue over her folds in long strokes, tasting her juices before biting lightly on her clit.
 
There was a constant nagging voice that kept trying to scream at her, knowing this was wrong and hell she didn't even know real his name. Then there was the true reason for him being here and lingering around, snooping in places he shouldn't be. Not to mention, it wasn't like her to have sex with a stranger who raped her, especially to be coming back for more. She was starting to feel like a dog in heat and unable to get enough.

She groaned a little when she felt her hands being cuffed again and her own weight pinning them place. There was no fight left in her as he easily removed her pants and spread her legs, making her gasp sharply at the rush of cool air. Just before she closed her eyes, she noticed him admiring her shaved, wet pussy and licking his lips like he found breakfast.

When his mouth made contact she whimpered softly and rolled her hips up towards him, pushing into his hot mouth till she couldn't take it anymore. The way he was biting on her clit drove her wild and before she knew any better, she came hard, letting her cries bounce off the walls and her legs wrapped around him tightly.
 
He mmed as he felt her buck beneath him as she came, crying out and wrapping her legs around his head. He felt her juices hit his chin before he let go of her clit. He moved his head down, his tongue lapping up what she gave. After a few moments, he pulled her legs apart so he could sit up.

"A sweet little dog. Time for your main course."

He shifted up on his knees as his hands wrapped under her ass, lifting her up some. He ran his length teasingly along her quivering folds for a few moments. He stopped with his thick head paused against her waiting tunnel. He groaned loudly as he suddenly drove into her tight cunt, thrusting deep as he could into her. As before, he bottomed out with still an inch to go, his tip against the back of her cervix.
 
She was trying to catch her breath when he finished feasting on her cum, still a bit tense from the orgasm that it took a moment to spread her legs willingly. There was a moment of anticipation while he teased along her tender folds, just when she was about to beg him again, he plunged fully and deeply into her. The scream that would have emerged got caught in her throat and her eyes rolled shut at such an intense feeling.

Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist to try and drive him in deeper, though she knew he wouldn't be able to, already feeling him hitting her deepest barrier.

Eventually her voice caught up with her again and she was very vocal on how good it felt, urging him to fuck her hard again. She had no idea if she'll ever find another compared to him, knowing she'll always be looking, hell she allmost wanted to beg him to take her with him. Though she never did let her begging go that far, just wanting to savor the primal lust of the moment.
 
He shivered with pleasure as her walls squeezed on his length, hearing her crying for more. He grinned as he obliged her by thrusting into her with fast, deep thrusts for several moments. However, he soon stopped, buried within her as he looked around the room.

After making a decision, his hands wrapped around her back and ass before lifting her up off the floor. He carried her over to the window, putting her back against it before he was lifting her up and down his length, moaning with pleasure as he moved her up and down fast and hard.

"Tight little dog..mmmm..."
 
She was on the verge of cumming when he suddenly stopped and she whimpered with frustration, though before she could respond to it, he was lifting her up. There was a moment of panic with her arms being bound she couldn't hold onto him, though she did try in that moment. She was able to rest her head into his shoulder as he carried her and that eased the panic slightly.

Once she realized where he had brought her though, the slight panic crept back in as she noticed the window. At first she tried biting back her sounds, not wanting the whole town to hear her begging for his cock. However, that didn't last very long as she came hard, her juices coating over his cock and streaming down his legs. She had no control over how hard he moved her as she was barely able to hold onto him with her legs and her arms strained against the cuffs.
 
He growled with pleasure as he felt her cum around his shaft, gripping tightly as her juices spilled along his shaft and down his legs. He was on the verge himself when she came, pushing him ever so closer. He held off though, slowing the bouncing just a little for a few moments. He growled louder as he went faster once more, feeling her eager pussy milking at him for more.

It wasn't long before his cock was swelling as he could feel himself get ready to release.

"Ready...or....not...here...I cum..."

He leaned his head back as he cried out his own pleasure, having her fully envelop him as he began cumming. He spewed thick amounts of his hot seed into her, spilling out to mix with her own. He was panting softly as he pulled her off the window and over to the bed. He laid her back on the bed as he reached for the hypo injector. He leaned close to her ear and whispered softly.

"Sweet dreams and I shall see you later, little dog."

She would have felt a soft prick at her neck as the sedatives were injected into her. She would be out at least twelve hours, and the last sensation she would feel was his cock leaving her.
 
Rayna screamed out with so much pleasure when she felt his hot seed explodes into her with her legs wrapping around him tightly. She was pretty spent as he carried her towards the bed, though she could have kept going and she thought they would till she felt the prick. Rayna growled at him wondering what he gave her, though before she could ask the world started to get hazy and then black.

She whimpered softly as he pulled out of her, feeling their mixed cum seeping out of her twitching pussy before slipping further into the darkness.
 
He looked down at her sleeping form for a few moments. Leaving her there, he went into the bathroom, taking a long shower. Once he was finished, he dressed in the t-shirt and shorts he had worn before. He pulled the two black squares from his backpack before pulling it on.

He laid one black square against his left forearm, tapping a corner. A few lights lit up on the top as it slowly melding to his forearm. He winced slightly as tiny hooks pierced his skin to hold it in place. The action was repeated with the second one to his right bicep.

He tapped a coup,e of lights once both squares were transfixed. A low crackle was heard and then he was gone from sight. A shimmering field had conformed to him, making him nearly invisible. It would take some concentration to see the shimmer effect, like an outline of his body and everything on him. It also sevred to block his scent from being detected while the field was in place.

Leaving the apartment, Zion made his way to the taller buildings around the park and manor. The roofs he had chosen to view from had walls that were just high enough to hide him from view, but he could still see over.

It was late in the afternoon when he switched off the cloak, located on a building next to the park with a view to the front of the manor. He wondered how Thanatos was reacting to his threat, if he was making any extra security precautions. Or maybe the warlord was being just enough of a fool in thinking he could defy him alone with what he had.
 
Last edited:
The morning was indeed very busy for Thanatos for more than one reason or another. The most important reason was the simple fact that he was being called away for business that could not wait. For as much as he desperately wanted to stay here for a few days in hopes this threat wasn't real, there was little choice. He was even sorely tempted to take Kyleen with him, considering she would be safe by his side and also it would give her the chance to see some place new.

However, sadly, he decided against taking her as he couldn't know what would happen on this trip and the focus behind it was already hanging on by a thread. Thanatos was smart about things though, he slipped out of the manor through the underground paths so no one on the outside would see him. Before he left, he did in fact put up the magical barriers around the manor to keep Kyleen in and intruders out. Extra guards were set up patrolling the grounds and there were at least two in every hallway.

Kyleen on the other hand slept in very late and was simply having a lazy day of her own, for the better part of the day she remained in her room bored out of her skull. There was one part of the day where she ventured outside for some target practice with her spells, though even that didn't last more than an hour before she wondered around aimlessly in the gardens. Eventually she made her way back inside knowing that Thanatos was gone, she went to his chambers and dove into his stash of funds. Taking just enough to get her by, but not enough to be noticed and the rest of the day was spent in her room, packing up a small bag.

She wasn't planning on leaving today, not like she could anyway with the barrier up it blocked her from porting out, but she did use this time to plan for that day though. To her surprise she hadn't seen Ulfric at all today which was very unusual for him and it made her curious as to where he was hiding at. That question didn't last long as she picked up a book and started to read to pass the time.
 
He grinned seeing the extra guards out patrolling the manor grounds. It pleased him to see Thanatos was taking him seriously. Though the only difference the extra manpower made to him was extra play toys during the attack. He didn't know the warlord had left, but he looked forward to a show-down with Ulfric. Taking the guardian would do wonders as showing who was the boss.

Zion stayed moving among the roofs until just after sundown when he went to steal food. He stayed cloaked until he was back on the rooftops, making sure he didn't leave a trail. He was sure the others thought he had left, though his scent lingered around town.
 
Kyleen was growing restless as the day went by thinking it was another wasted day. When the sun went down though it was acted like a curfew for her. It has been a while since she ate last and when she tried to leave the room, she found the door was locked with the same magic as the window was. Though there was a tray of food down on the floor waiting for her. There was a couple of hours where she fell asleep reading so she figured that's when they dropped the tray off. Though it didn't make her happy at all, she knew this would happen considering Thanatos had warned her, she just didn't expect that she wouldn't be able to leave, only thought it would prevent someone from coming in. With nothing else to do, she ate whatever was on the tray and just waited till the door unlocks in the morning.

Ulfric had stayed hidden in the shadows of the manor keeping out of sight as much as possible. He wanted to appear as if he left as well, but he hid in the balconies and other random spots throughout the day. Eventually he would make his way towards Kyleens balcony and remain there till the time came. He was hoping it was all false but in case it wasn't, he wanted to make sure was at least safe.

Rayna eventually woke up groggy as all hell, cussing under breath as the sedative wore off then there the grumbling noise of her tummy. It finally hit her that he had just up and left, leaving her with wanting more of what he had to offer. She may not be a slut, or even slept with another since the incident with her mate, but damn he wanted ... no make that needed... more of this stranger. It wasn't like her to become obsessive over anything let alone a person of any kind, though she could feel that hunger nawing at her.

Slowly she got up from the bed and took a long hot shower of her own and since her clothes were pretty much useless, at least her shirt was, she shifted into wolf form. There was a moment when she thought about hunting him down but decided against it, she knew he was still around as his scent was still strong. Instead she flew off towards the mountains to go hunting. She had a lot of aggression right now and she needed to take it out on something, anything that will put up a good fight. As she flew off, she flew right above where Zion was hiding and she knew he was there as that's where his scent was strongest. Though she kept flying off thinking she'll spy on him later to see what he was up to.
 
He didn't need to see Ulfric was at the manor to know he was there, the wind carried his scent on it from the manor as it blew. He gave a little chuckle when he caught a glimpse of Rayne leaping over him on her way towards the mountains. Though it was good to see no lasting effects from the sedative, he knew he had to keep from getting followed by her to have his plan succeed.

Once she was out of sight, he turned his cloak back on. He also shifted his form as well. Jet black scales took place of his skin, his fingers enlarged with claws on the ends, along with bigger feet and claws on them. His overall physique grew a bit larger, adding half a foot to his height and larger muscle mass. He thought about adding a tail and wings, mostly to show his draconian nature, but decided against it. The front of his face extended forward, becoming more snout-like and his teeth sharpening to points. He also did something else he had found no other humanoid was able to do, change his scent. The scent they had been smelling lessened till it was almost undetectable, replaced by a darker, muster, smoke-like scent.

Two hours before midnight, he began setting things up. Each of the explosives he had was powerful enough to blow a five foot diameter in concrete. To divide the support the manor would get from the town services, he picked three abandoned buildings that where furthest from the manor on different points of the town. A single explosive was placed on the gas pipes, which had been conviently forgotten to be shut off. Next he placed two on each side wall and the rear wall of the manor's protective outer wall. He tossed a final one over the wall, landing it in the bushes at the rear of the manor.

Returning to his perch overlooking the front of the manor, he programmed in the times for the explosives to go off. Half an hour before midnight, the first building explosive went off. The sound was like a loud bomb going off, a small shockwave rumbling through the town as flames broke out there, a large portion of the building gone. The second building was five minutes later, and the third was ten minutes before midnight.

Zion grinned and chuckled as the townspeople scrambled towards the sites, trying to get things under control.
 
Those that were within the manor were instructed to stay at their posts no matter what happened, the threat was on the manor and the possession that it held. Thanatos knew the tricks of an attack, hell he has used many of them for his own gain at wars. The happenings on the outside were meant as distractions, even though a few of the guards knew this, they still itched to go help after the first explosion. The outside wasn't without help though, he did put a few good men out there to help where it was needed.

However, after the next few explosions it quickly became overwhelming to those outside the manor. The guards on the inside grew worried for their families and other people. Secretly the captain in charge were letting a few guards out through the underground passage for some extra help. He figured he could spare a few men as Kyleen was safe in her room and other precious items were locked safe in Thanatos' room.

Ulfric remained calmed through the whole thing, he knew the guards were going to panic as more explosives went off, most of them were new to Thanatos and didn't take orders very easily. Ulfric on the other hand has been around and by Thanatos' side for a very long time, he knew the game just as well as Thanatos did. Which meant he didn't leave Kyleen's room unattended as he stayed on the balcony for the time being, waiting for the threat to come to him.

Kyleen didn't like being helpless and as the explosions went off, her heart was racing with both fear and some anger towards being trapped in this room. She wanted to know what was going on, why there were explosions and yet she was in the dark from that kind of knowledge.
 
With two anti-magic tokens, he placed on his right shoulder and left ankle. Ten minutes before midnight, all the anti-magic spheres activated. The inside of the manor hummed with energy for a few seconds as the magic was nullified for most of the inside, but didn't touch the outer walls. He knew he couldn't use magic, so it would come down to a force on force with Ulfric.

Still cloaked, he approached the front gate three minutes before midnight. Two guards were there instead of the usual one, so he snapped the neck of one easily. He let the other one see only his eyes before choking him unconscious. At two minutes to midnight, the wall explosives and the one at the back of the house went off.

Using the sounds of the explosions, he kicked the gate open. He killed several more soldiers between the front door and front gate before ramming into the front door with his body. Brushing the dust off, he yelled out for a moment, a deep guttural booming voice.

"The Nightmare cometh!"
 
Kyleen quickly became scared as the explosives were so close that it shook the manor and having never been this close to explosives, the only thing she could do was panic. Ulfric watched what was happening at the front gates, he couldn't see through the mans cloaking device, it was also difficult to tell just how big the man was also.

However he stayed with Kyleen trying to somewhat calm her down and put himself between the door and her. The sound of his voice echoed off the walls and down every hallway making her ears lay flat and her tails twitching. This isn't exactly how she had planned on ending her day and for once in her life she wished Thanatos was here. There was a moment where she wanted to port out of the room but Ulfric told her no, to stay with him no matter what.

They both can hear the thumping of a few guards after many clashes of steel and few gun shots were fired, with the door closed it was difficult to say who was winning. Ulfric pushed Kyleen into a corner so nothing could sneak up behind her as he positions himself and ready for a fight.
 
Having left at least two guards alive to witness him, the rest were free game for him. He took his time strolling through the manor, letting some guards run past him. He grabbed a few, smashing them through the walls, leaving them bloody and broken. His blood was raging with the bloodlust, enjoying every moment. By the time he reached Kyleen's door, he was a mass of floating blood.

He stopped outside her room, speaking softly.

"I came for my prize."

He checked the doorknob for a moment, finding it locked. Growling softly, he balled his fist up, bashing through the center of the door. His blood covered hand reached through, two fingers unlocking the door. He pushed the door open, taking down the cloak as he walked in.

Zion lifted a hand, motioned for Ulfric to come at him, grinning to show his teeth. The smell of copper and smoke were strong around him. After Ulfric motioned for Kyleen to stay put, he moved forward with his fists raised. Once the human was in range, he took a swing at Zion. Zion just leaned back for a moment the attack passing harmlessly by. Zion stood there as he let Ulfric punch at him, occasionally blocking a few hits.

After a few moments of the fisticuffs, Zion caught Ulfric's fists in his hands. The man used all his strength to push Zion off-balance, who did step back a couple of feet to make him think he had the advantage for a few moments. However Zion brought a foot up and kicked Ulfric square in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

Ulfric hit the wall near Kyleen, indenting a bit as he coughed up blood. The man gathered himself up, wiping his mouth off. Zion grinned as Ulfric yelled, charging with raised fists. Zion put a fist up as if to catch Ulfric with a punch. However, he opened his claws outward at the last moment. His claws sliced into Ulfric and through him, Zion's palm catching on the man's spine. Ulfric's spine was ripped out his back before the man came to a rest against Zion. Zion just threw everything to the side before looking at Kylern.

"time to go little one."
 
Kyleen crouched down into the corner trying to appear as small as possible when the fight broke out. It became one of those things where she couldn't keep watching, yet, couldn't stop watching either. When the fight was over she couldn't move or keep her eyes off what was left of Ulfric, surprisingly she didn't get sick though her stomach did twist from the scent.

When he approached her, telling her it was time to go, her ears laid flat and she crouched lower into the corner. Of course she wanted to leave this place, more than anything she wanted to leave. Though, right now after seeing what he was capable of doing, she was afraid of him.

Another moment of hesitation slipped by before she got smart enough to go with him, not wishing to get him angry with her.

"You won't kill me?"

She asked as she slowly rose from her spot and stepped out from behind the desk, even more slowly reaching for the pack she had made for herself. There was a lot of hesitation and her ears stayed low, tails were barely moving and her eyes gave away all her fear. Of course she didn't know what this man wanted from her, or why he chose to take her of all people, but she was in no position to argue or fight him either. Just by the carnage he left behind Kyleen knew she was no match for him even if she did fight.

She gave one last glance towards Ulfrics body just before looking back at Zion, wondering if he was going to do the same to her.
 
He watched her for a few moments, using the back of one of his hands to wipe the blood from his face. He chuckled softly for a moment at her question, shaking his head.

"Now why would I hurt the prize I have been after, after going through so much trouble to find you?"

He lifted his hand up, motioned for her to come out. He could hearing more guards running through the hallway, but they went past to the fire that had broken out at the back of the manor.

"This can go one of two ways. I can carry you out," he pulled out the auto-injector and showed it to her,"Or we can walk out together. Your choice."
 
Back
Top