The Neighbourhood Stud (Open for A Female)

Larissa could not believe his stamina. He had shot two massive loads already and here he was, ready for more. His demanding, strong hands pulled her onto him, his hand pointing his cock back at her wet, cum-filled, well-fucked pussy.

"Ride me",he commanded with his firm,sexy voice, his eyes holding hers.

Larissa was trembling with the strength of her arousal. Her pussy was a little sore from their earlier fuck, but still, she wanted more. When he pulled her onto his thick erection, Larissa whimpered. Even though he had already reshaped her, opening her up to his enormous member, he was still freakishly big, stretching her beyond what was comfortable.

It took less time for Larissa to adjust to him and it was just as well, as his strong hands on her hips moved her to take all of him. She was straddling him, her long stilleto heeled legs balancing her as she spread herself for him. She moved herself up and down his length, not quite taking all of him, wanting to ease herself in.

Bryce had other ideas, his passion inflamed and his cock demanding more stimulation than she was giving him. He pulled her all the way down onto himself, making her scream. "Fuck, baby, fuck", she whimpered as he stretched her painfully.

"I said ride me, bitch", he had said, slapping her ass with his hand, urging her on. is vicelike grip on her hips closed as he moved her hips to give himself pleasure with the tight, slutty wet cunt of this trophy wife.
 
Back
Top