Chasity devices

If you're going to use it, talk about it, write about it, please spell it correctly: chasTity. Both Ts are pronounced, even in the South (I know; I lived there for >30 years).

Other than that, are you seeking congratulations, discussion of different types of chastity devices, safety concerns, or what? Just a statement that you're wearing one and would like to know if anyone else does is not a discussion.
 
Don't listen to Winston. He ist just our forum troll. You can safely ignore him.
 
If you're going to use it, talk about it, write about it, please spell it correctly: chasTity. Both Ts are pronounced, even in the South (I know; I lived there for >30 years).

Other than that, are you seeking congratulations, discussion of different types of chastity devices, safety concerns, or what? Just a statement that you're wearing one and would like to know if anyone else does is not a discussion.

And the award for giant douche bag goes to...
 
Back to the original topic-- There are a couple of guys who post here about CBT and chastity, but you'll find more company in the Fetish and Sexuality forum.
 
Nice bait. Transparent, but interesting.

Not as transparent as you might think. For example, you label it a "bait". Why? Because you call me a troll. And you call me a troll because I write "baits". Why is this a bait, if from someone else it would have been an ironic change of the point of view? No, it must be a "bait", because if it would be holding up a mirror to him, it couldn't be so easily dismissed.

While grammar nazi-ism may indeed be annoying, it's not a personal attack, and I don't personally classify Sir Winston as a troll, as he always follows it up with invitations to clarify; to expand on the original post in order to foster an actual conversation.

Again - you assume that Winstons statement that the OP didn't start a discussion is an invitation for the OP to start a discussion. It is not. Maybe the first part could be, the second part is just berating. No, it's of course not berating, because it's from Winston...

You on the other hand appear to research your targets so as to make an attack as personal and belittling as possible, virtually guaranteeing a vitriolic response.

Uhm... of course. I despise sloppy work.


Any other "trolls" you feel I unfairly ignore? Or was that just a cookie cutter accusation on your part... I've seen it enough from you over the years, do you even remember all the people you've leveled that charge of hypocrisy against?

No. I don't know why I would want to either. I don't care much about the past or the person. I don't like Stella, but I will not disagree with him/her/it just for the sake of disagreeing, if I think he/she/it is right with something.

Hm. That's not quite true. I do take the role of the devil's advocate if I think some topic or person has not the defense it deserves. But it's not about the disagreeing, it's about properly displaying the other side of the coin that is ignored in a debate. But really, this is rare now anyway, most threads are too shallow to even have something to debate about.
 
I like short term lockdowns only and so the CB series is ok for that.
 
Since this thread was last updated, ahem, TEN YEARS AGO, people have created at least a half dozen threads about male chasity devices in this forum. Most of which are more recent than this one. Just sayin'.

However, as the comment above implies, it can add to extended foreplay.
It can lead to the caged man being more compliant and obediant, and attentive to his partner's needs, using the promise of a release like a carrot on a stick. Both of these are good reasons to use such a device.
 
Back
Top