bi handjob buddies

yes

That's the spirit. Don't know where you would find cock in Ireland, though there must be places in Dublin where one can go. If you know of any, I'll drop by one my next trip. Or you could come to my neck of the woods.
 
I'm so bummed, just missed a Philly Jacks event tonight. I was hoping to get into town sooner, but traffic held me up. Now those are a lot of fun!
 
favor

You'd be doing me, and probably a lot of other guys, a favor if you would describe what it is like. I imagine it could either be very hot or it could be weird, dark and messy.
 
Anyone else wondering what is up with that misssweetangela board--she, if it is a she--has posted this thing several times, aways with the oddly earnest solicitation that if bi-curious men need someone to talk to... blah blah blah. If this is a fetish, it's weird one. If it's a lonely guy trying to bring horny men to open up, so to speak, that is even stranger. I think it's fishy.

HAVE to step up and defend her. I responded to her over 3 years ago - (she is most definitely a she.) Sensitive, articulate... we really had a meeting of minds, she absolutley loves, and gets off on bi men. we pm-ed, then emailed, essentially wrote a novellette together, 1st seducing a women, and teaching her to seduce her bf into bi...

We ultimately exchanged phone numbers, and had marathon conversations lasting hours at a time - covering wide range of subjects, and always returning to our primary desires - women loving, seducing men into being cock sucking sluts, both oral and anal.

(Sweetie - if your pm box gets flooded again, AND you're in a position to respond - your welcome!) Our passion never really burned out - we truly seem to share the same desires, but live multi, multi states away, busy lives, etc....
AND, without disclosing anything, she has, lets just say, a more than full schedule - at times dont know how she does all she does.

There have been periods of varying length - that she has not been on Lit. And i had a Major health problem almost all of 2007, and have only been sporadically back on. I had just started a single posting to her a few months back (probably now 6 months?) when i screwed up my computer - somehow all my subscripted thread no longer notify me - everything goes, Not to my spam, but directly to delete file - and i Still havent figured out how to fix (SO ANY help here...?)

Consequently - havent been on Lit much - and havent taken, or Had the time to correspond the way we had in the past - but i have no doubt - when time is right for me, and for her - i truly hope to give her the time her responses to me deserve.

I know this is WAY too long (am obviously verbose - goes with oral obsession lol) and NOT written to arouse - but i had to put in my 2 cents worth - SHE's an amazing Lady - and i've eaten a ton of precum and cum rereading our correspondence - she's the real deal.

LAST - i Have written some very (hopefully hot stuff - check my other, rather few postings)... but welcome all responses if u like what u read from me)

And Angelina - if you see this - like i said the Last time we pm,ed - we Really should edit our Abby and Adam tales - they are to me, still cum fucking hot!!!
 
AND - just realized my former name was EclecticDiversty (i think) Lit screwed it up - only had about 30-40 posts, but i like to think they were hot - defintely got responses

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/member_search.php for my 2 short stories

Also - my signature seems to be gone too will have to do some work to craft that back too - sure hope there is something left, some trace of me left on Lit -
 
Eclectic....wow what can I say! Your words are quite flattering and I'm glad your memories are as fond as mine.

I have never felt the need to defend myself or prove who I am; I know myself and what I like and if there are those out there who are suspicious, well, that's fine. I do understand given the vastness of the web that initially one never knows who it is you're really chatting with. But suffice it to say those of you out there who have chatted or even spoken with me in the past know that I am indeed a female, lol, and do like the things I write about. With that said I will now step down from my soap box :cool:

A :rose:
 
odd

What seems odd is that you solicit men to discuss, with you, experiences they have with other men, and that you have started several threads to that effect. What gets you off about starting such a thread? And why not meet an actual man or two, an admitted bisexual if that is what you prefer? It seems that what you are doing has nothing to do with 'personals.' It is some way to have men expose their desire for cock--to you, a woman... who, you know, doesn't have a cock. See what I mean...
 
Homonculous,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what seems odd.

Just to be clear, I would be extremely interested in meeting bi/curious men in person but unfortunately in the smallish town that I live in, it's is extremely difficult to come by men who are willing to be open about what their sexual desires are; let alone meeting someone in person to discuss them. If I lived in a larger, more metropolitan community that would be a much easier task, but since I don't, I frequent this site to at least have the opportunity to chat with those men who would welcome the opportunity to chat about something that they wouldn't feel comfortable doing anywhere else.

Those that have contacted me don't seem to have an issue with my posts/threads or whether I want to meet in person or not and I'm guessing that since I have received many responses the vast majority don't find what I'm doing "odd".

So thanks for your input and hopefully your questions have been answered.

A :rose:
 
nope

No, you don't address any of the questions I raised--except, perhaps, the incidental one of why you don't meet men in person.
I'm not telling you or the men who correspond with you what to do. I'm just expressing an opinion. My opinion is that your soliciting these messages is weird and in some way exploitive. But go ahead and exploit people. That is what America is about.
 
Guys now I don't feel so weird after reading this thread. I'm happily married but have always wanted to suck a hard cock. I'm not into kissing hugging or being fucked and am am definitely into women but

I have a fantasy of meeting a guy in a parking lot and going in the back of my van and give him a sucking of his life. Something about being in the van and all the people around us not knowing what we're doing feels so dirty and hot.

Just the thought of a the guy moaning as he's ready to explode and my head bobbing up and down as I have his preferably big dick sliding in and out of my mouth is enough to ...well you get the picture.:)
 
Last edited:
Guys now I don't feel so weird after reading this thread. I'm happily married but have always wanted to suck a hard cock. I'm not into kissing hugging or being fucked and am am definitely into women but

I have a fantasy of meeting a guy in a parking lot and going in the back of my van and give him a sucking of his life. Something about being in the van and all the people around us not knowing what we're doing feels so dirty and hot.

Just the thought of a the guy moaning as he's ready to explode and my head bobbing up and down as I have his preferably big dick sliding in and out of my mouth is enough to ...well you get the picture.:)

I'll meet you anytime!!!!
 
Hi:
I wonder if other guys share my fantasy of watching porn with a male friend and jerking each other off when we get aroused. If we chat if up here and by pm maybe we can explore, spread the word and even help make it happen.

I still have two relatively nearby porn theaters, one much closer than the other, where I try to make this happen periodically....
 
Anyone else use craigslist? I have met a couple of guys who I have jacked off with but, sometimes its hard to find young guys it seems to be mostly old guys who respond to my ads. And I so want to suck another cock and taste cum but, the guys on craigslist seem to be sluts and I don't know any gay bars in my area and I am not really into going to bars in the first place and I more str8 then gay but still love cock.
 
Going to be visiting NYC later this year and am hoping to get a chance to try this while there.
 
Curious in Wisconsin

Incredible thread. I've loved pussy all my life but for the past few years I've been more and more horny thinking about sucking a nice cock. Feeling it grow hard in my hand and slowly working up the nerve to finally put my mouth around it. Especially like the two pictured above^.

I have yet to be with another man. I just haven't found someone that is willing to take the time to let me feel comfortable first. If I'm not ready to jump to it after two emails or two times on messenger, they drop talking entirely.
 
Visiting in PA (Exton)

Visiting the NW Philadelphia (Exton) area and looking for someone who is interested in a JO session. I have a hotel and will host. Lets have some fun. PM me...
 
hotel

So curious bi boy, how did you fare in your hotel visit?
My problem has been that it is not too difficult to meet someone, a man, who wants to play, but then inevitably the man is homosexual. Fine for him, but he gets off on gay porn and I don't. He likes to make out and I certainly don't. The switches and wires are different.
 
So curious bi boy, how did you fare in your hotel visit?
My problem has been that it is not too difficult to meet someone, a man, who wants to play, but then inevitably the man is homosexual. Fine for him, but he gets off on gay porn and I don't. He likes to make out and I certainly don't. The switches and wires are different.

That is tough fortunately the guy I j/o with who is gay doesn't mind too much about the str8 porn but, with one guy I j/o w/ once I think he was turned off by it.
 
That is tough fortunately the guy I j/o with who is gay doesn't mind too much about the str8 porn but, with one guy I j/o w/ once I think he was turned off by it.

Wow, that sounds like a nice arrangement. Anyone in Minnesota interested or curious?

give me a yell sometime.
 
Back
Top