The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

The sound of her sharp intake of breath reached his ears when he gently flicked his tongue over her hard nipple. Her body shook with a shiver while his tongue danced back and forth over the hard nub.

When he drew it between his teeth, he felt her body stiffen and then her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. As he delighted in teasing her nipple, his other hand softly massaged her the other breast awaiting its turn for his lips.

The feel of her hands rubbing his back and shoulders sent little shivers through him. He was lost in the desire to give her pleasure, sucking on her nipple until it stood rigid in his mouth. Satisfied that he teased it enough, his mouth slipped off and his lips began the trek to the other mound of flesh.

"I love your breasts," he mumbled as he looked at the other nipple waiting to be pleasured.

His hips rubbed sensually against her thigh as her body squirmed under him. His cock was growing thicker as it slid against her soft skin. It would be easy to just get on top of her and plunge his cock deep into her. But he had other ideas before she would be feeling his pulsating cock sliding deep inside her.

"I told you I wanted to touch and kiss your body," he moaned, pulling his lips from the rigid nipple. Quickly kissing each nipple again, he shifted his body and began to kiss a trail downward. He wanted her to feel new sensations and she seemed to really like her breasts massaged and kissed. But he wanted to show her more as his lips moved lower until they were poised just above the puffy lips. He was sure she had never had a man kiss and lick her sex and he wanted her to feel his tongue teasing her.
 
Her moans filled the room as his mouth drew her nipple into its warm depths. The licking, sucking and nipping was driving her wild. She held him tightly against her body as her hands raked over his back. The sensations were so strong and stimulating that she cried out in pleasure. When he mouth released her nipple she cried out in protest until she felt him kissing his way over to her other nipple. The anticipation began to build inside of her. She heard him say, "I love your breasts," and felt the warm wetness of his mouth on her other nipple she strained against him and moaned, "AAAHHH". The intensity of pleasure ran through her once again as she opened her legs wider and pressed and moved her feet over the bed. Her arms pulled him tight to her body as her hands rubbed and pressed his back as he sucked and licked her other nipple.

She felt his hips rubbing against her thigh as her body squirmed against his. She could feel his hardened cock against her skin and she knew she wanted it again. She lifted her lower body so that she could feel his hardened cock against her vagina. Suddenly she heard him speak again, "I told you I wanted to touch and kiss your body." She made a sound of protest as his mouth left her breast. She could feel his soft kisses moving down her body as she moaned in pleasure. As he moved lower on her body she was still wriggling underneath him as he kissed and licked his way down her body. Suddenly she felt the heat of his breath on her clit and when she opened her eyes she saw his back and just before she felt the intense pleasure of his wet mouth on her clit and vagina, she stiffened and cried out, "No."
 
The soft kisses on her skin as he moved lower was met with more moans from her lips and her squirming on the bed. She was enjoying the sensations of his lips and tongue moving ever downward to her sex. He felt her hips rotating against his lips while his hands massaged whatever part of the body they were touching.

Now he was between her thighs ready to show her more sensual pleasures. The moisture on the inside of her thighs and on the puffy lips staring at him, looked like an invitation to kiss. His lips were inches away from her sex and the intoxicating smell of her sex was like a aphrodisiac. He wanted to kiss and touch her in such a way that would leave her wanting more.

His hot breath blew on her lips in advance of his tongue sliding between the fleshy folds. Her hips bucked against his lips and then he heard the loud cry from her lips, "NO."

Greg stopped for a moment. She had never known the pleasure of a man's lips on her vagina. He reasoned she was having a panic attack from the unknown. He lifted his head and looked at her frightened face. "Take it easy Melinda. This is not going to hurt. Just lie back and enjoy it," he said with a smile.

There was no way he would be denied the pleasure of tasting her and giving her pleasure. As he saw it she was in no position to argue with him. She was caught in a cabin with three men she didn't know and while he had been compassionate with her up til now. He could always summon the other two men to join him. He also knew she was no match for his strength.

Wrapping one hand around her thigh and massaging the skin just above her slit while the other one, slowly massaged her inner thigh working its way to her sex, he looked at her frightened eyes. He had a good grip on her hips and even if she wanted to get away she couldn't. "Trust me this is going to make you feel good."

His fingers traced the outline of the lips and then with two fingers, he opened the puffy lips to reveal her swollen clit waiting for his mouth. He was breathing a bit hard and then he blew his hot breath on the exposed nub that begged for more attention.

He felt her hips stiffen when his other hand slid up and down the wet slit, teasing the opening to her sex. Pushing the tip of one finger just inside her he teased it without going deeper. That would come later and he paid no mind to her protest. He knew she would like this. Flicking his tongue, he moaned just as his lips kissed and then started to suck on her exposed clit. She could fight all she wanted. He was determined to tease her until she exploded.
 
Melinda felt fear running through her when Greg stopped his approach to her vagina. She calmed a bit as he stall just an inch away from her body. She felt relief run through her as he raised his head at looked at her, "Take it easy Melinda. This is not going to hurt. Just lie back and enjoy it." She could see his reassuring smile. This act frightened as she knew he had complete control of her. She could barely move her body with his weight upon her. She felt a change in him as if he would not allow her to deny him this pleasure.

She felt one of his hands wrap around her thigh and massage the skin above the opening of her vagina as his other hand slowly massaged her inner thigh. She could feel the strength of his hands and knew instinctively he was not going to let her stop him. That knowledge made her tremble as he told her, "Trust me this is going to make you feel good." The problem was that suddenly she did not trust him.

She felt helpless as his fingers traced around the lips of her vagina. She gasped as he opened the lips down there and imagine him looking at her helpless clit. She heard him breathing heavily as he seemed to be examining her intimate area. She felt totally exposed and on exhibition as she stiffened up when she felt his finger moving up and down her slit. When his finger entered her body she whispered, "Please stop", but he ignored her. She felt his tongue flicking as he kissed her there and then suddenly he was sucking on her clit and her body stiffened as she threw her arms back as extreme sensations assaulted her. Her head whipped from side to side as moans left her lips as he licked and sucked her clit. The feelings of violation melted away as extreme pleasure ran through her body.
 
Greg heard her soft whispered plea, "Please stop" Ignoring her plea he flicked his tongue over the little jewel and then sucked it into his mouth. Her body suddenly stiffened and her hips bucked wildly against his mouth. He smiled knowing she was now feeling the sensations running wild and rampant in her body.

Again while the brain was cautious and afraid, the body reacted to the touches of the assailant. He held her tightly against him as her body thrashed on the bed. The loud moans from her gave away her bodies acceptance and wanting more of this stimulation.

She was wet and getting wetter and that was ok with Greg. He drank as much of her nectar as possible while teasing her clit with his tongue. His fingers did not lie idle as they rubbed up and down her slit from the opening to her vagina to her ass. His fingers circled the tight opening but did not push inside. That would be left for another time.

They moved back to her vagina poised to make their prescence known. Slowly one finger pushed inside the tight lips feeling the heat of her sex. He moaned into her clit as his finger slid further and further into her until it was all the way in.

Her body was reacting on its own now. His tongue was teasing her clit while his finger began to fuck her tight pussy. The sensations in his cock grew stronger but that would have to wait, for now his only goal was to give her oral pleasure.
 
She was lost in orgasmic bliss as he held her bottom half immobile her head slashed right and left. Her hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together as every inch of her was on fire. The heat she was feeling was not being quenched as he continued to lick and suck at her sensitive clit. She forgot about the shame of this action. She wanted it to go on and on. She had no coherent thoughts except the need for more and more. A few time she lifted her upper body up just to fall back on the bed. Her feet pressed against the bed, her legs wide open now to gather all the pleasure he was giving her.

Each time he sucked out her fluids she screamed loudly not worried at all by thoughts of the men who would be listening. This was no time for silence she was compelled to scream, moan and groan as climaxes hit her over and over. The sounds of sucking he was making only increased the wildness in her. A loud sound that sounded animalistic to her own ears filled the room, "AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGG" as his fingers entered her vagina to pump in and out and add to her frenzy. She felt a finger circle her tight rectum and felt sensations there as well and thought he would penetrate her there but strangely when he didn't she felt a moment of let down.

The wild pleasure went on and on as her breathing turned to panting and suddenly her body tensed and a great quantity of her fluids shot out of her and her body convulsed as he sucked and drank every bit of it. She laid still now exhausted and spent hardly able to respond to his continuing ministries.
 
Her body responded to his attentions, thrashing about on the bed while his mouth and tongue worked over her clit. As he sucked harder on her engorged clit, her moans and groans were turning into screams of pleasure. Greg was sure that her loud cries of pleasure were heard by Tony and Marcus in the other room. He could only imagine that their interest was growing more knowing that tomorrow they would have their chance with this hellcat.

Greg felt her body tensing and then squirming uncontrollably on the bed as her passion peaked. He fucked her harder with his fingers while his tongue flicked over her swollen jewel. He wanted her to feel the pleasure of a man's mouth on her clit and his fingers fucking her pussy. It was evident to him that her mind gave in again to the pleasures of the body. Her body jerked wildly when he brought her to the very edge of orgasmic pleasure. He wasn't about to deny her the release she wanted so much.

When her body began to buck wildly under him, he held her thighs tightly in his arms allowing her the pleasure she so desperately desired. He heard her cries of passion and then she was panting hard as her climax overtook her. His lips drank in all the nectar that flowed from her vagina, savoring the taste of her sex.

Now her body lay still and he could hear her heavy breathing. She had experienced the pleasure of a man's mouth on her pussy and her body was limp as a rag doll. But Greg had needs too. Releasing her thighs from his grasp, he got on his knees and hovered over her. He smiled at her as he crawled over her, straddling her chest. His cock rested between the mounds pointing directing at her face.

"Hmmm you did good Melinda. You tasted great and I loved the taste of your cum." Shifting his body upwards, he pushed his cock toward her face. "Now it's time for you to return the favor," he said letting his cock rest against her lips, waiting to see what she would do.
 
She had heard the sounds he made as he drank up all of her fluids but she was beyond feeling shame as she laid limply on the bed with her eyes closed. She gasped when she felt his warm mouth leave her vagina. She could feel the bed move and when she opened her eyes she saw him straddling her chest with his cock resting between her face. His shaft looked soft and relaxed there. She smiled at him as he told her, "Hmmm you did good Melinda. You tasted great and I loved the taste of your cum." She liked what he had said but was surprised when he shifted his body and pressed his shaft close to her face. She looked at him questioningly before he told her, "Now it's time for you to return the favor." She was shocked as he pressed his shaft against her lips. She knew she couldn't move as he held her prisoner between his powerful legs. She looked at him, all joy and peace vanished from her face. She was frightened now as she told him, "I don't want to do that."
 
"I don't want to do that." She cried out, resisting his cock into her mouth.

Greg looked down at Melinda as she shook her head afraid to take his cock into her mouth. She looked frightened as she stared at his semi-erect cock. He chuckled knowing that she had exhibited the same frightened look when she was naked in front of the three men, when she first saw his huge cock, when she freely gave herself to him, and then when he licked and sucked her pussy until she exploded in ecstasy.

Grabbing his cock, he slowly stroked it in front of her face. “There is nothing to be afraid of Melinda. My cock is not meant to hurt you. You know how you felt when I licked and sucked your pussy. Well that is the same feelings I would have if you take me into your mouth. You’ll see there is nothing to be afraid of …… only sexual pleasure.”

His cock grew a bit thicker from his stroking while he talked to her. There was no way she was not going to get away from sucking his cock. He could always call for Tony and Marcus but he was betting she would give in to his demand. He let go of his cock and he dangled in front of her face. “Now take those pretty hands of yours and touch it. I want you to do the same thing I was doing. Take your time and watch it grow harder just for you and when you get nice and hard, I want you to take it into your mouth and return the pleasure.” He looked at her frightened eyes knowing she really had no choice but to do as he told her.
 
Last edited:
She watched as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. Her eyes widened as it grew again. She couldn't imagine taking it into her mouth especially when it grew so huge. She looked into his eyes as he spoke gently, soothingly, “There is nothing to be afraid of Melinda. My cock is not meant to hurt you. You know how you felt when I licked and sucked your pussy. Well that is the same feelings I would have if you take me into your mouth. You’ll see there is nothing to be afraid of …… only sexual pleasure.”

She tensed as he let go of his cock and it dangled in front of her face as he told her, “Now take those pretty hands of yours and touch it. I want you to do the same thing I was doing. Take your time and watch it grow harder just for you and when you get nice and hard, I want you to take it into your mouth and return the pleasure.” She slowly moved her hands and wrapped them around his huge cock. As she stroked it she could see it getting bigger and thicker it did nothing to relieve her fear. She wondered if she could make him cum just by stroking him. Maybe that way she would not have to take it in her mouth. She began to stroke it in earnest hoping she could make him cum that way.
 
When Melinda reached up and took his cock into her hands, he closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. Her hands were soft and as she slowly stroked the shaft, he felt it grow thicker and harder. "Hmmm that's the way ..... take your time and get it nice and hard," he moaned.

Greg was waiting for the feel of her lips and tongue on the tip of his cock but there was no such sensation. Instead he felt her hands moving faster along the length of it. Opening his eyes, he saw her looking at it but making no attempt to lick or suck it. Either she didn't know how to give a good blow job or she never did one before. He was sure she had never been this close to a hard cock before in her life.

"That's not going to be good enough," he scolded her. There were certain ways to make her do it by force but he didn't want to do it that way now. If he had to force her to open her mouth she probably wouldn't like it as much as giving in to the pleasures by herself.

His cock was now hard as her hands but she had made no attempt to take him into her mouth. One hand grabbed the steel headboard railing while the other one reached back to rub her pussy. "Think of it this way Melinda. You loved the feeling of my cock filling your cunt and now you need to get it ready so that I can fuck you again. Just think of how good my cock is going to feel sliding in your hot pussy."

He felt the wetness of her sex coat his fingertip. "I know you want my cock in your pussy again," he said pulling his wet fingers to his lips and licking them. "But it won't happen unless you learn to suck and lick my cock."

The choice was hers to make. She could either do as he said or he would force her to take it in her mouth. He thought of Tony and Marcus, knowing they would not give her the choice tomorrow. He looked down at her and gave her a wicked evil smile. "So make a decision do you want to try it or do you want me to force you to take in your mouth?"
 
Melinda saw Greg's eyes close and it was easier to stroke his cock without him looking at her. Her eyes grew bigger as she watched it grow thicker and harder. She could not imagine how it would ever fit in her mouth. She was startled when he moaned out, "Hmmm that's the way ..... take your time and get it nice and hard." She moved her hands faster stroking every inch of it hoping that she would make him cum so that she would not have to like or suck it.

She dropped his cock when suddenly he told her, "That's not going to be good enough." She looked at his face wide eyes feeling like a child who was doing something wrong. She quickly put her hands around it again and found her whole body was trembling. She watched him grab the steel headboard railing and moaned when he rubbed her sex as he told her, "Think of it this way Melinda. You loved the feeling of my cock filling your cunt and now you need to get it ready so that I can fuck you again. Just think of how good my cock is going to feel sliding in your hot pussy."

She shivered from fear and the pleasure he was creating as he stroked her and told her, "I know you want my cock in your pussy again," she watched as he licked the fingers that he had placed inside of her and continued to speak, "But it won't happen unless you learn to suck and lick my cock." She could feel the tears fill her eyes and knew he was giving her a choice. Her eyes glistened with tears as she looked at him again as he told her with a strange smile on his face, "So make a decision do you want to try it or do you want me to force you to take in your mouth?"

She shook her head no like a small child being forced to take her medicine. She kneeled between his legs and brought her lips to his cock. She inhaled deeply and let the breath out slowly as she opened her mouth and took his shaft into her mouth. She made her tongue move over his cock and she moved forward filling her mouth with his huge cock and sucked while she licked it. She was still trembling as she pulled back but did not release it as she moved forward. She continued that motion over and over as she licked and sucked his cock hoping it would be over soon. She realized she was tasting her own fluids on his shaft. It startled her that it tasted good and hoped that his fluids tasted as good. She reached down with one hand and squeezed his balls with a gentle hand and she worked on licking and sucking his cock.
 
When she shook her head no like a small child forced to take her medicine, he slid off her, pulling her between his thighs. He could tell she didn't like this but she was resigned to the fact that she really had no choice.

She was a novice that was for sure but she was trying to please him, even if she was being forced to do so. His fingers ran through her hair while he watched her take a deep breath, trying to get the courage to take his shaft into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth, taking his shaft into her mouth and he let out a soft groan, feeling her lips sucking on the tip of his shaft while her tongue licked it.

Greg could tell she was just going through the motions of what she thought she had to do to make him cum. There was no enthusiasm in her motions as she tentatively pulled back and then slid her mouth down onto this thick shaft. Just the way she was going about it, she wanted this to be over quickly.

Another moan, this one louder, filled the room when she reached out, squeezing his cum filled balls. But he could tell she was still not too enthused about sucking his hard shaft.

Pulling her head off his shaft, he looked into her eyes. "Maybe you need some help getting excited about this," he said. "I want you to move your ass over here," he said patting that bed next to him.

He saw her questioning look as she moved to where her body was partially facing away from his face. He thought about having her mount his face but he wanted to watch her suck his cock. Having her in a 69 position would be for another time. "Spread your legs for me and then suck my cock," he instructed her as his hand slid between her thighs.

"You are wet baby," he moaned when his finger slid inside her. But it didn't stay there for long. His wet finger slid along her taint and then rested at the tight anal opening to her ass. He rubbed his fingers over the tight opening as he looked at her. "Go ahead and finish what you started," he commanded.
 
She felt strangely ashamed and did not know why when he slid off of her and pulled her between his thighs. He had given her pleasure and she knew it was only fair that she do that for him. His fingers ran through her hair and she thought it was now or never and she took deep breath and opened her mouth and took his shaft into her mouth. She sucked and licked it as best she could trying to please him. She did not allow herself to think of the moment when his shaft would shoot out its seed. She moved her head back and forth on it listening to his moans and hoping it would be over quickly.

She was surprised when he pulled her head off his shaft and looked into her frightened yes. She tensed as he spoke to her thinking she had displeased him, "Maybe you need some help getting excited about this, I want you to move your ass over here." She frowned as she moved to the spot he had patted wondering what he had in mind. She could see him at the corner of her eye as she was not looking at him directly. She tensed again as he spoke, "Spread your legs for me and then suck my cock." She instructed opened her legs for him and gasped as his hand touched her sex.

"You are wet baby," She blushed but also moaned as his fingers slid inside of her. She wanted to stay there but he pulled out and pressed against her anal opening. She looked at him questioningly as he rubbed his fingers there. He didn't answer her unspoken question but commanded her, "Go ahead and finish what you started." She hesitated for a second and then opened her mouth and took his shaft into her mouth and licked it as she sucked. She was more concerned about where he was going to put his finger to worry about what she was doing.
 
Greg wondered what she was going to do when he commanded her to finish what she started. There was a questioning look on her face as his fingers traced the outline of her anal opening. For a moment he thought she was going to balk at his command but then then her head lowered and she took him into her mouth again.

"Ohhh yea baby that's better," he moaned as her lips wrapped around his thick cock.

His fingers traced the outline of her tight ass opening and then they slid back to her pussy feeling the wetness of her sex. Her body was excited if her mind was not. Pushing his fingers deep into her sex, he felt her hips move against them. Her body was wanting him to fuck her and he planned to do just that as soon as she got a good taste of his pre-cum.

Greg's cock was responding to her attention and soon he felt it jerking as she licked the sensitive head. "Ohhhh baby you're doing a great job," he called out as his fingers slid deep into her pussy. While his fingers slid in and out of her, he placed his thumb over her the opening of her ass, rubbing it gently.

His cock jerked again and knew she had to taste his seed. He wondered how she liked the taste as his thumb pressed a little harder against the rear opening teasing it but not entering.
 
"Ohhh yea baby that's better," She knew she was doing it right when he said that and moaned. She moved her head faster and licked his cock from base to tip and then sucked the head of his shaft. She moved back down it licking as she sucked. She could feel him tracing the outline of her rectum very gently. She did not think he would enter there. It seemed to her that he was just playing there so she relaxed as she moved down and up his shaft keeping a tight seal of her lips as her tongue moved over it. She reached between his legs and squeezed his testicles very gently. This was not as hard as she had imagined.

She gasped as his fingers suddenly enter her vagina. She could feel them pushing deeper into her and move so that waves of pleasure ran through her. She moaned and felt his shaft throbbing in her mouth. She knew her moan had felt good against his shaft. She moved her head so she could go farther down his shaft and when she moved back up it she licked and sucked and then sucked the head of his cock. She felt it jerk in her mouth and heard him tell her, "Ohhhh baby you're doing a great job," She felt his fingers pumping inside of her as his thumb pressed against her rectum opening and that excited her too.

Suddenly his shaft jerked and she could taste his seed. She didn't know if she liked it or not, it seemed salty but also a bit bitter. Despite her feelings about that she continued to move down and up his cock, licking continuously as he pressed harder on her rectum opening.
 
Greg moaned loudly when his cock jerked and throbbed in her mouth, knowing she had just tasted his pre-cum. He thought she might pull back and quit sucking but when she took more of his shaft into mouth, he let out another groan of approval.

He sensed that her body was once again in control of her as her hips rotated against his fingers. Sliding them deeper inside her, he felt her knees spread open a bit wider giving him more access to her pussy. His fingers slid inside her and then up to rub her hard clit.

His hips moved against her mouth as he cupped his balls while sucking and licking his shaft. Her movements on his cock made his breathing more rapid as his heart raced. She had objected to sucking him at first but now she was doing it almost as if it were second nature.

He wanted her to feel his cock buried deep inside her again but he was also enjoying teasing her pussy and ass. Dragging his fingers back down her slit, he didn't stop at the opening to her vagina but continued on, sliding slowly until they were rubbing against the tight opening.

His fingers were coated with her nectar and he felt her body stiffen when he pressed one finger harder against it. Pushing harder he felt her opening give and then his finger slipped into the tight anal opening. Just as his finger slid inside her, he felt her mouth and teeth grip his shaft. "Ohhhh god yes," he called out as his hips rose off the bed to meet her lips.
 
She could hear his moan of pleasure as her own soared from the manipulation of his finger. She moaned as he slid his fingers deeper inside of her. She opened her legs wider wanting to feel more of his touch and moaned when he began to rub her clit. She realized he was moving his hips and felt his shaft go deeper in her mouth. She continued to suck and lick his shaft. She moved her tongue from the base to the tip and rubbed the little hole on the top.

She moaned as she felt his fingers move over her sex and wanted them to stop and play with her there but they continued on. She tensed when they stopped at her rectum. She felt his finger pressing harder on that opening and she opened her mouth wider to scream. His shaft went deeper into her mouth. She tried to scream no but all that came out was a mumble when suddenly his wet finger slid inside of her. She pressed down with her teeth and mouth and heard him cry out,
"Ohhhh god yes," Suddenly she had his whole shaft in her mouth and throat. She tried to push him back from her face but he held himself there.
 
When his finger slid deeper into her rear and her teeth and lips clamped hard on his shaft, he felt her body tense for a moment. His other hand was stroking her long hair and when she tried to move her head off his cock, he pushed against her head sending his cock into her throat.

The feeling of his cock lodged in her throat was overwhelming and he held her head for a moment, relishing in the feel of her throat muscles contracting around his shaft. His finger slid deeper into her ass and then pulled out to return to her clit. Rubbing it faster, he let up on her head, pulling her by the hair until she could breathe again. As his fingers slid over her slippery jewel, her hips moved harder and with more desire against his fingers.

"You are a fast learner," he moaned pushing her head back onto his hard cock when she caught her breath. He didn't try to force his shaft back down her throat but let her set the rhythm. He was going to let her stop and then slide his cock into her pussy but he was so close to climaxing. "You have me so close to cumming baby. Keep it up," he groaned as his breathing became more labored while his fingers rubbed against her clit faster.
 
She felt relief as he suddenly released her head and she could continue to move up and down on his huge hard shaft. She shivered as he pressed his finger deeper in her ass wishing he would stop that. Suddenly he did and she sighed with relief and moaned when his fingers returned to her clit. She moaned as she went down and up dragging her tongue on his shaft. The pleasure he was giving her made her forget he also was forcing her to take his cock in her mouth.

She heard him tell her, "You are a fast learner." His moan was loud and she pulled off of his shaft to draw in a long breath. He didn't let her give up sucking his shaft though. He gentle alined her mouth and it seemed natural now to open her mouth and continue to move down and up and lick and suck his cock. She could tell she was doing this right as his soft moans filled her ears. Suddenly he spoke and she listened as she worked her tongue and mouth down and up, "You have me so close to cumming baby. Keep it up" What he said didn't sink in right away as she moved more rapidly and suck hard. Suddenly she realized that he was going to cum in her mouth. She was down at the base when his side shot out and slid down her throat. She began to cough and gag and tried to pull her head off of it but she felt his hand holding her head down so she had no choice but to swallow over and over.
 
The way she was moving her lips and tongue up and down his cock was so natural. Melinda was definitely a fast learner and he knew she would have her hands full tomorrow with the three of them. For now her mouth and hands were drawings louder moans and groans from him. His hips moved up and down keeping time with her sucking.

When he told her to keep it up because he was so close to cumming, he felt her head start to bob up and down faster as if she had done this so many times before. His fingers kept up the steady rubbing on her clit and he could tell she was climbing toward the peak of orgasm.

There was no more trying to hold off for Greg. The way her lips were moving up and down his cock, while her hand stroked his shaft faster, he would not be able to control himself. Whether she knew what she was in for didn't matter to him now. At one time he thought of pulling his cock out of her mouth and fucking her but that was a thing of the past. The sensations were growing within his cock and then he reached the point where no matter what he did he could not stop the tidal wave of lust.

He felt her mouth at the base of his cock when the overwhelming feeling hit. The hard throbbing in his cock started and then the first spurt of his seed erupted in her mouth. She tried to lift her head but Greg would have none of that. His strong hand, grabbed her hair, pushing her head down, holding it in place as he emptied his load.

"ohhhh fuck baby .... oh yeaaa .... " he called out as his cock throbbed with each eruption. As the last eruption exploded in her mouth, he grabbed her hips and pulled until her thighs were on either side of his head.

She was coughing and gagging when her mouth came off his pole. He didn't give her much time to think about it. "Clean my cock baby," he called out as his lips met her wet vagina.

Licking up and down the slit with his tongue, it finally rested on her swollen jewel. His arms wrapped around her hips, pulling her down onto his mouth. He felt her hips move against his mouth as he began to feast on her clit.
 
"ohhhh fuck baby .... oh yeaaa .... " She thought she would never be able to stop swallowing. He was like a fountain spurting load after loud of his seed down her throat. For a moment she thought she would throw up but he suddenly grabbed her hips and moved her as if she weighted nothing. She realized he had put her in a position so that her sex was over his mouth. She gasped as he pulled her down and his mouth went to her clit. Her face came off of his shaft and she began to cough and gag over the taste as well of the thought that she had swallowed his fluids. She heard him tell her, "Clean my cock baby."

She was not going to do that and then she gasped as his tongue moved up and down the opening of her vagina. She shivered and shook as his mouth found her clit and his tongue moved on it. She cried out in pleasure and began to move her hips over his mouth. She didn't have a coherent thought as she began to lick his cock from bottom to tip over and over. She felt the waves of pleasure run through her. She could hear her own animal sounds as his shaft shrank down to its natural size.
 
He told her to clean his cock and he really didn't care one way or the other. He was enjoying the feel of his tongue dancing over her clit while her hips knew what to do. She was still a virgin when it came to craving sex but he had a feeling that would soon change.

Tony and Marcus were waiting in the other room and he knew that tomorrow they would want their share of her tender body. He was showing her some different things and she balked at everyone first. Then her body took over and he knew it was just a matter of time before she would want those sensual feelings again. He wondered why it had taken her so long to experience these things. She was certainly a good looking woman who definitely would make any man and some women to turn their heads when the passed her.

Greg's fingers gripped her ass cheeks, holding her firmly down on his face. They squeezed the soft muscles of her ass as his tongue danced and swirled over her jewel. The cry from her lips told him he was doing it right and she was enjoying his mouth whether her brain liked it or not. There was no doubt that her body was craving his kisses.

While her body squirmed on top of him, he felt her lips again on his cock. He couldn't but smile at the thought of her wanting to do as he asked. She was moaning louder and her hips seem to take on a life of their own. They were pushing against his mouth urgently and he didn't have to hold her ass down any more. She wanted his lips and mouth on her and now she was grinding her hips faster and making animalistic noises.

He found her clit again and then went for the kill. Sucking the tiny nub between his lips, he sucked on the hard jewel. She was not that far from letting him have all her nectar and Greg sucked harder wanting to taste her juices flowing into his mouth.
 
Melinda was about to get up when she felt Greg's fingers grip her ass and pull her down onto his face. She was surprised as she thought they were done. She felt a sudden excitement run through her as he squeezed her ass while his tongue swirled over her clit. She cried out in pleasure and lost any coherent though as his mouth moved over her sensitive clit. She found herself lost in a sea of sensations as she squirmed with new found pleasure.

It seemed natural to move her lips against his cock. She moaned loudly as she opened her mouth and took his cock back into her mouth. Her moans were muffled as he cock swelled in her mouth. She moved her head down and up it again as her body pressed her own sex into his mouth. She was grinding her sex against his mouth without thinking about it. The need was so great inside of her that she didn't even hear the strange sounds she was making.

She raised her head and screamed loudly as he began to suck on her clit. She forgot about the other men in the other room as she went with the pleasure he was giving her. Her mouth sucked his cock without thinking about it. She could hear her own sounds of pleasure. She could hear a door open but did not care as Greg sucked her clit hard and occasionally let his tongue run up and down her slit. Her breathing became labored and suddenly she felt her body jerking and the sounds of Greg sucking her juices into his mouth. She would have laid down on top of him but she felt hands rubbing her body especially her breasts, holding her up.
 
Tony and Marcus were obeying Greg's demands to wait in the other room. They found a stash of bourbon and other whiskey in the kitchen cupboards. While they waited for their boss to come out of the bedroom, they started drinking. One drink led to another while they listened to the sounds of Greg and Melinda screwing.

Tony looked at Marcus and then said, "I don't think the boss is going to come out tonight. I really think he wants to keep that bitch to himself and I bet tomorrow morning he'll come up with some excuse why we need to keep our distance."

Marcus mulled over his prison mate's comments and he had to agree. "Yea I think the boss is being selfish with that fine looking bitch."

The more they talked and drank, the more they were convinced Greg would want to keep Melinda to himself. They talked about barging into the room but for the time being they stayed put but the sounds in the other room were growing increasingly louder, igniting a burning lust in each of them. They heard her loud scream of lust and they looked at each other and both knew they were not going to wait until morning. No matter what the boss said.

Greg was holding onto her hips and ass cheeks not to force her onto his lips. Her body had taken hold of her brain and her hips ground hard and rough on her face. Her screams of lust filled the room and when he sucked harder on the tiny jewel, her body squirmed and then went rigid. The time had come and he held her tight against his face. Her scream of wanton desire was the loudest of the night and he was sure the men heard it.

Tony and Marcus opened the door to see Melinda's pussy buried on Greg's face and she was squirming and moaning over and over as her orgasm hit her hard. They looked at each other and knew they would not let Greg have all the fun. Quickly disrobing, they both moved quickly to the unsuspecting couple on the bed. Moving quickly, Tony went to her head while Marcus went to her ass that was still rotating on their boss's face.

Tony's hands flew to her breasts dangling over Greg's abdomen, squeezing them tight in his large hands. It had been so long since he had held a delicious set of tits in his hands. His cock was hard and pointing straight at her face and he saw the look of disbelief and fear on her face. "So you like to suck cock do you?" Tony pushed his cock to her lips but she didn't open her mouth. "Don't worry baby you're going to suck my cock and then Marcus is going to have a turn too," he said wickedly.

Marcus grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly off Greg's face while Greg tried to figure out what the fuck was happening. Marcus climbed behind her and rubbed his hands over her soft ass flesh. "Hmmm baby I have been waiting all night for this," he groaned when he thrust his cock into her pussy and then slapping her ass.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?," he sputtered. His mouth covered with her wet juices as he looked at his prison mates and saw the raw lust in their eyes. He had wanted to wait until tomorrow but that was not going to happen now. They were in a state of mind where they were going to take whatever they wanted and now they wanted the beautiful girl. He rolled over and could only watch as Melinda reacted to the two intruders.
 
Back
Top