The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Haven't posted pics in a long time but the exhibitionist bug has been pestering me lately..

attachment.php

Hmmmmmmmm nice.;)

What's great about this thread is that both men and women can post pics. So far it's a nice even balance.

Couldn't agree with you more!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd join in on the fun with a photo of my own. I'm brand new to this place so figured I'd branch out to meet some individuals. :)

422591_3656526615815_51387647_n.jpg

Welcome to Lit, hope you enjoy your time around here! Also, you have a lovely smile :)

So I will post one more, but that means we get a hot man pic next. It is all about balance. ;)

countesscrush

I have to say, that color looks great with your skin tone! Great picture :)

Haven't posted pics in a long time but the exhibitionist bug has been pestering me lately..

attachment.php

Great picture, nice to see others coming out to play I guess you can call it :D

Haven't posted on here in forever, but I'm home alone for the night as the Mrs. is out with some girlfriends. This thread caught my eye so why not throw a picture of myself up here?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Progress.jpg
    Progress.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 562
Haven't posted on here in forever, but I'm home alone for the night as the Mrs. is out with some girlfriends. This thread caught my eye so why not throw a picture of myself up here?

Thoughts?

Bad naughty thoughts. :devil:

Yay for hot man pics! Very nice Gun and Mitdoog

thanks

Hmmmmmmmm nice.;)

very glad you enjoyed with such enthusiasm SS.

OH My Jay! Playing peek-a-boo with us? Very nice. :)

think that was intended for me....thanks laura. This is not a child's game I'm playing though;)

Great picture, nice to see others coming out to play I guess you can call it :D

I can come in to play too.:devil: But thanks Yukki.

Responses like these could cause one to get addicted to the attention;) thanks all:rose::rose:

attachment.php
Glad that the bug has been pestering :) very sexy pic. Thank you for sharing.
so sexy
do love this thread
im probably not the hot guy you are looking for but here is my contribution, if it helps get more sexy ladies to post....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=983827&d=1264054009

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1076389&d=1306765042

Just the very kind of hot guy we need around here! :kiss:

Something from the same photo session as the other one; if anyone has any suggestions or requests for something they'd like to see, I'd be more than happy :)

Hmm, my only suggestion is moremoremore. :D All the ladies who have posted are wonderful.

Nothing for me to add to this!

So I will post one more, but that means we get a hot man pic next. It is all about balance. ;)

countesscrush

Ha! Seems I was let off the hook as you got your wish many times over . . . but I might take some in a bit.

Thoughts?

Oh my.

In this case, progress turns out to be a positive thing. Positively yummy.

k guys these are my last pics hope you enjoy

Flustered

Hmmm H.N. I did enjoy the set. I see the potential for some fun and naughtiness. But if you can't, I will understand. Good luck, be well and don't be a stranger.

Last edited:
Back