Author's Ripping off Others from this site (old thread)

With a kid flooding this place, I'm not surprised. ;)

I'm not "a kid", nor am I "flooding" anything.

As for the other assumption, I have a lot going on, actually. That's why looking would show you many of my posts on the GB areas happen within the same 2-hours-or-so period of each day. Luckily for me, it takes me maybe a minute each to read each post from the rest of you & think of a proper response, that phrase being defined as one that either gets another low-quality, low-IQ response... Or (due to any of several reasons) causes the person/persons to (at least temporarily) cease responding.

It's always the other forums taking a hit when the GB ship sinks. :)

The GB has had a few interesting crossovers lately. :) Apparently someone thought he could leave the GB and start posting GB posts on the HT. He ended back at the GB. I believe someone pointedly told him to take his white ass back to the GB. Not too many people want to see a political thread about racism in America on the HT.

The GB has had a few interesting crossovers lately. :) Apparently someone thought he could leave the GB and start posting GB posts on the HT. He ended back at the GB. I believe someone pointedly told him to take his white ass back to the GB. Not too many people want to see a political thread about racism in America on the HT.

A shit stirrer from GB has started posting threads in the AH regarding support of paedophilic sex and content in Erotica.

Arguing with that self-obsessed fool is a waste of time, apparently. :rolleyes:

A shit stirrer from GB has started posting threads in the AH regarding support of paedophilic sex and content in Erotica.

Arguing with that self-obsessed fool is a waste of time, apparently. :rolleyes:

I must have missed that, which is just as well. I'm sure the undercover law enforcement peeps will appreciate it though.:D

I must have missed that, which is just as well. I'm sure the undercover law enforcement peeps will appreciate it though.:D

He isn't really an anon poster, as his real name is well kown.

You could just tip off the Feds right now.:D I'd be doing it if I were in the States.

This thread seems to have gotten off topic. :)
Topic? There was a topic here? Supposedly to benefit authors? All I've gained was three more names for my ignore list, doubling its size. I guess that's a win.

Back