Trying Something New

welcome lit :)

great start to your thread...amazing pics!

hope you stick around.

look forward to check out your writing.

have a good week.

We're an Asian male and white female couple who love taking nude and erotic pictures of ourselves. We've never thought about sharing them with the world until now. Maybe we're shy exhibitionists, or daring prudes? Anyway, we're just getting started. We also like to tell and write erotic stories for each other, and have just submitted our first one here. We've started a blog which you can find in our profile. We'll mostly post the girly pics, but the boy pics will be in there, too. Kind words will encourage us to continue!

love all the pics! fantastic start to a great thread!! love to see the boots at the end of those gorgeous legs though!

We're glad you're enjoying the pictures! It's fun to share them. Please check out our blog. We posted a new story. We want to know if you like the stories, too. We both work on them. Here are some pictures that served as inspiration for the new story. I like to follow the Girly around with the camera. Who wants to see what she's wearing underneath those jeans?

Last edited:
We're glad you're enjoying the pictures! It's fun to share them. Please check out our blog. We posted a new story. We want to know if you like the stories, too. We both work on them. Here are some pictures that served as inspiration for the new story. I like to follow the Girly around with the camera. Who wants to see what she's wearing underneath those jeans?

mmmm yes please!

from one couple to another i must say, very very sexy stuff. love those perky tits! glad you abandoned the inhibition and decided to join us here on lit. can't wait to see what else you choose to share with us :)

Artist Girl was quite an arousing story, and yes I expect we wish to know what is under her jeans. :devil:

It's fun letting out our inner exhibitionists! Everyone likes corsets don't they? This was a very hot session (obviously).

Last edited:
Very nice thread I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. and I love me some corset and stocking wow oh wow

from one couple to another i must say, very very sexy stuff. love those perky tits! glad you abandoned the inhibition and decided to join us here on lit. can't wait to see what else you choose to share with us :)

Thank you! We both looked at you and your girl's pictures and it turned us on.

It's fun letting out our inner exhibitionists! Everyone likes corsets don't they? This was a very hot session (obviously).

I'm not sure that everyone likes corsets, but I'm pretty confident that everyone who matters likes corsets. :devil:

-LCN

We got so inspired/horny from browsing the other threads that we wanted to close the night with a continuation of the corset series. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow. I love the pictures. I am male 35 and married but wife does not join me here.

You have a beautiful wife.

Do you share pictures as you take them or is it after some time?

Back