Nervous Newbie

Is it too soon if I post more pictures tonight. I don't want people to get sick of me. I just thought since I showed you the last 2 days worth of lace - or lack of.....
I should show you today's?

How could we get sick of you, lover?

Is it too soon if I post more pictures tonight. I don't want people to get sick of me. I just thought since I showed you the last 2 days worth of lace - or lack of.....

today's tomorrow's the day after that ....

I think you get the picture

now get to putting the pics up :caning:

Oh that's good to hear. Was worried once you had seen it you wouldn't want to see it again

Have to wait until the house is asleep and it's only 3 in the afternoon here.

damn I forget the time differences

and its quite a difference

since its just 11:30ish PM here

Yeah, we all get tired of your sexy pics. Not!

NkcIwBl.jpg
Beautiful nipple! I'd love to add to the cream coating ... ;)

cant wait to see more, why would you think anyone would get sick of seeing such a beautiful thing as yourself.

Wow, this thread has really taken off! My last post was less than 24 hours ago, but it's wayyyy back on page 5!

So the thread has expanded by 7 pages in that time - wonder if that's some sort of Lit record?

Just found this thread and needless to say....SUBSCRIBING!!!

I can't tell you how good it feels to know being are enjoying my pictures

cant wait to see more, why would you think anyone would get sick of seeing such a beautiful thing as yourself.

Aww shucks. We always see our own selves in bad light. You see ( I hope)a sexy youngish plaything. I see a woman who gets turned on far to easy and whose body has gone through a lot.

Wow, this thread has really taken off! My last post was less than 24 hours ago, but it's wayyyy back on page 5!

So the thread has expanded by 7 pages in that time - wonder if that's some sort of Lit record?

Umm might be my fault I only just worked out multiple quotes!!Nthe thought of multiple pages worth of people enjoying me though......

If I have to leave in the middle of a convo. Don't take it to heart. My real life interrupts constantly. I'm a mum of four and wife first. Sometimes the damn dishes need cleaning as well.

DAMN. I wish my exe looked as good as you after ONE child. You are very sexy

A shot I sent my husband when he was at golf..... So he wouldn't forget about me

wIaYA7W.jpg

Would this make a better avatar then my current one?

New picture coming very soon

Last edited:
GOlf ? how could he leave you for golf .. lol .. i would've turn right around for a round of YOU instead

Back