The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. She's my baby girl. I just love her to pieces.

Awww. That would have been cute to see.

Hi Sia! Meh.. I'll go back to sleep after a bit. I usually do when Daddy drags me off to bed. At least it's Sunday.

That won't be long. I'm starting to run out of gas, and my pain levels are starting to creep up.

I didn't mean it as a bad thing... I just can't sleep with animals my allergies won't allow it. My doggy has her own comfy bed.

Eddie (the Husky) is a bit too big for a bed so either he sleep near the bed rather than on it, though in the winter he likes to sleep outside (winter dog after all). Rocky (the little one) isn't getting any bigger so he sleep in a some old pillow I have, I'd get him a bed, but he likes the pillows.

I'm starting to feel sleepy so I better get myself to bed. I have to be up in a handful of hours to drive out to visit family.

Night All! :heart:

Nods softly, licking her lips once more.

Not necessarily bad...just...rough...you know?

*softly pokes the tip of your nose and moves it to the your bottom lip*

*you seem smooth to me.*

*smiles*

I know how that feels. But no matter how things are, just hang in there, kitty and always land on your feet.

hang%2Bin%2Bthere%2Bkitty.jpg

Would you like me to play with you like that?

Like "sticks and stones will break my bones but whips and chains excite me?" type rough?

-grins-

Mmm yes. You are very right.

*softly pokes the tip of your nose and moves it to the your bottom lip*

*you seem smooth to me.*

*smiles*

I know how that feels. But no matter how things are, just hang in there, kitty and always land on your feet.

hang%2Bin%2Bthere%2Bkitty.jpg

*Giggles a bit at him, tilting her head, smiling back brightly*

Thank you, Spec. I try.

How nice of him to let you sleep in his bed.

Ha... yeah he's just nice like that.

Yeah. She's my baby girl. I just love her to pieces.

I'm pretty sure my next dog is going to be a sheltie or a corgi. I can't deal with big dogs anymore so its gotta be a small dog. I love my pit but he's just too hard to walk and play with now and days.

I'm pretty sure my next dog is going to be a sheltie or a corgi. I can't deal with big dogs anymore so its gotta be a small dog. I love my pit but he's just too hard to walk and play with now and days.

I feel bad because I can't play with my boys anymore, but they play a lot with each other so it isn't so bad. As far as walking goes if he pulls a lot?

Try a pinch collar. I put one on my boys and they turn into different dogs on an instant. Walk soooo much better.

Assuming that pulling is the problem that is.

A corgi would be a choice for me too. But I adore goldens. I'd have another one if my house could handle it. It's far too small for a big dog.

If you want? I'll put a saddle on Tucker. You can ride that boy like a horse I think. He's strong as a bull.

*laughs* Hell, I'd be on the floor rolling around, playing with those two boys of yours. You know I'm fond of them. Especially when one of them is licking your phone and you're trying to talk to me.

I feel bad because I can't play with my boys anymore, but they play a lot with each other so it isn't so bad. As far as walking goes if he pulls a lot?

Try a pinch collar. I put one on my boys and they turn into different dogs on an instant. Walk soooo much better.

Assuming that pulling is the problem that is.

He's a really playful boy so yeah he tries to pull. I have a choke collar he wears but I never walk him on that. That's just for making him look manly! He is always walked on a harness, not sure how he'll like anything else.

I have more of a problem keeping up. I walk slow when things are acting up and he isn't really patient. Plus normally the pain has me done before he's ready to head back. I'm just glad we have a fenced yard so he can run around even if I can't. I miss playing soccer and tugawar with him.

He's great though because its like he's understanding I can't play as much and he's calming down from his hyper active ways

Blushes a bit despite her dark skin, and bit her lip to keep from smiling so hard.

You are so sweet.

It's who I am. :)

LT: Sadly though, I'm gonna have to take my leave. Good night all especially you Neko.

*kisses his two finger and presses them to Neko's before leaving.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back