Lingerie

Re: Too much

letsallgetlaid said:

was it ok for me to feel bad about him saying that?:confused:

I would have to say no. If thats what you like, go for it. From a male POV, i can't understand why he would think you have too much, I always want to buy more for my SO(when I have one), I think that it ameks women sexy. Just My oppinion though.

Dryfus

underware for men

well I for one love the feel of silk myself.
Have some very nice deep red and a very sexy pair of dark purple.
I know how ladys like the feel of silk underware and have to agree. For me its like not having anything on at all....although I dont go without but the silk just feels like its not there, a very sexy feeling.
If aroused in them its even better as that silk rubbing on me as it grows is so nice.

Re: underware for men

Celtlan said:
well I for one love the feel of silk myself.
Have some very nice deep red and a very sexy pair of dark purple.
I know how ladys like the feel of silk underware and have to agree. For me its like not having anything on at all....although I dont go without but the silk just feels like its not there, a very sexy feeling.
If aroused in them its even better as that silk rubbing on me as it grows is so nice.

Whoa....what a lovely description....;)

Re: Re: underware for men

lovetoread said:

Whoa....what a lovely description....;)

Agreed, lovetoread (oh wait, that rhymes! how horrible!).

I prefer a man in silky boxers to one in skimpier silky underwear, like a g-string or something like that. So much more nice silk-covered flesh to tease with fingers and tongue ... So nice against my cheek too.

Re: Re: Re: underware for men

Ice Princess said:

Agreed, lovetoread (oh wait, that rhymes! how horrible!).

I prefer a man in silky boxers to one in skimpier silky underwear, like a g-string or something like that. So much more nice silk-covered flesh to tease with fingers and tongue ... So nice against my cheek too.

I like it for that reason. I also like the way it slides off. Not to mention the fact that it just looks darn good.....but on the other hand, I think the boxer/brief combos are okay......especially if its holding something nice. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: underware for men

lovetoread said:

I think the boxer/brief combos are okay......especially if its holding something nice. ;)

Fisrt thing, congatulation , the aim of that thread was not to convert but any conversion must be greeted :)

What about Lycra or Spandex for men ? It sploils the surprise at the end but you are sure that your man is really happy to see you.

Or a leotard to had some fun ?

But I must admit that silk is great, I am fond of silk camis for the feeling of it on the curves. I tried to compare the feelings , one hand above and one under. But I will make a few thousand more experiences before having a result.

Attachments

• col.jpg
    col.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 185
Re: underware for men

Unregistered said:

Fisrt thing, congatulation , the aim of that thread was not to convert but any conversion must be greeted :)

What about Lycra or Spandex for men ? It sploils the surprise at the end but you are sure that your man is really happy to see you.

Or a leotard to had some fun ?

But I must admit that silk is great, I am fond of silk camis for the feeling of it on the curves. I tried to compare the feelings , one hand above and one under. But I will make a few thousand more experiences before having a result.

First off thanks...I have been to the store 3 times this week....:eek:

As for Lycra and Spandex....I like to look if the man is built. You know the rippling muscles, 6 pack, thighs that could make a person scream, kind of guy. Seen only on magazines and on film.
In the real world,no those products should not be worn by men...heck a lot of women shouldnt wear it either...;)

I'm not as fond of the Lycra spandex things because they're purely visual. I know I mentioned it somewhere in this thread early on that I am very sensitive to the texture of things and that's part of the erotic appeal for me. Silky things, slightly scratchy laces, velvety fabrics, stiff bits of wire or boning -- that kind of stuff is as important to me as how it looks. The spandex things may look good, if a man has something worth showing concealed in them, but they just aren't as fun to touch.

Spandex Lyrca

I love Lycra, not totally lyrca stuff just regular fabrics with a touch of lycra thrown in to make it move nice.
Spandex on the other hand as it has often been said is a right now a privlidge. You should have to get a license for it.

Oh I am in Heaven.... the new Fredericks catalogue came today and I know just what I am going to buy... :p

Ice Princess said:
Thanks! I'll check that out. I sometimes buy stuff from http://www.figleaves.com too, which is a British site that offers free shipping even to the U.S. Some of the stuff is extremely expensive, some of it isn't. Always fun to look at, though.

I just check out the site and they have a whole line of lingerie just for me! Brass Monkeys
Call me naive but I had never heard of them before.

letsallgetlaid said:
My SO wanted to know what I wanted for christmas. I said something no one else could get me. Lingerie and cooking utensils. He said, "Don't you have enough lingerie already?" I really dont' have that much, or I don't think I do. Lets say I have to wash my delicates every week/week and a half or I run out...

Hmmm, this reminds me of Father of the Bride where the bride to-be gets a blender as a present from her fiance.

Hey! The figleaf store has some bras that have bows tying them in the front! I've never seen any of those before and that does sound sort of fun. LOL

The words they use are so much different though. Maybe we need a lingerie dictionary for those of us who don't get it. Like garter belts equals suspenders and some of that other stuff. That figleaf site was like being in a different world.

Sudsy

I've had something of a fetish about lingerie for a while. Not wearing it, but seeing women (my partner in paticular) in it. When I finally got myself a girlfriend (all those years ago) I bought her lingerie and I buy it now. My partner knows that she can turn me on quite easily by dressing up in something I've bought her.

When I discovered the teddy, I found my favourite kind of lingerie, but other kinds also work. I suspect it's those easy-access press-studded bottoms that do it. I was delighted to discover that my partner will wear a teddy for daywear so long as it hasn't got a thong back. These are usually designed to keep you warm and aren't exactly skimpy, but she has some slinky ones she wears a lot, and one mesh one.

The Internet has widened my views on this stuff to include some of the great thong swimsuits you see on silicon-enhanced models. I like the style; kind of teddy-like with less fabric.

Re: Re: Lingerie

lovetoread said:

I dont really get into lingerie,I like long flowing gowns with nothing under them.

As for my man,I would like to see him in a pair of loose fitting, silky boxers........well for a little while at least.

I like you in nothing better.

letsallgetlaid said:
My SO wanted to know what I wanted for christmas. I said something no one else could get me. Lingerie and cooking utensils. He said, "Don't you have enough lingerie already?" I really dont' have that much, or I don't think I do. Lets say I have to wash my delicates every week/week and a half or I run out...

One can't have too much lingerie! Besides, if it's for Christmas, how much you already have doesn't even enter into it, if it's what you like. This sounds kind of crazy, since he is an equal (at least!) beneficiary.

on colors, etc.

==============================================
What lingerie do most men find the sexiest? I know it varies, but in general, don't they like the brighter colors and wilder styles? Or is that not true?

I seem to prefer the more muted shades: jade, lavender, black, etc. Red somehow seems cheap, taudry - just my opinion.

And, oh, yes, I like the feel! and look of silk.

Re: on colors, etc.

PeterBilt said:
What lingerie do most men find the sexiest? I know it varies, but in general, don't they like the brighter colors and wilder styles? Or is that not true?

I can answer that only for myself. But for me the sexiest lingerie is the one the women feels the more sexy wearing it. If she is confortable wiht latex or leather, it is fun. But she feels great in plain white coton, fine whith me.
I love all sophisticated lingerie : whale, string, silk, lace ... but what is compusory , for me, stockings.

Back