Bruno the Beast

mf1438

Experienced
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Posts
88
I’m a real beast. I make a bull in a China shop look like a baby playing with tinker toys in a crib. I was always like this but this is what I turned out to be today. I’m six feet even, just over 210 pounds, kind of an average looking guy but don’t let my size fool you. I’ve got 6 pack abs and 1 percent fat, pure muscle from head to toe. I can bench press 200 pounds and I’ve got bulked up legs too able to squat 250 pounds. What’s unique about my physical structure is my blood flow. Let’s just say I know how to put it where it counts when it’s time to perform in bed.



I wasn’t always a beast. Like any kid raised in a nature vs. nurture environment, I started off just average in the relationship too. I know because I had one of those personality tests they give all guys like me when they make their first slip up in life. The wanted to know how I had developed emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.



My IQ tests didn’t prove I was a genius, but I was smarter than most and physically I’ve already described my situation. You may find the emotional and spiritual part of my persona a little more intriguing. My moral standards are better than some, I guess it has something to do with growing up Catholic and attending Catholic school till 4th grade. Yes, I still go to church on Sunday and read the bible regularly, so you can call me a practicing Christian.



What brings the beast out in me? It’s an emotional breakdown that happens every once in a while and today is the day. Like Dr. Robert Bruce Banner uncontrollably transforming into The Incredible Hulk, when I get all of these pent up emotions inside I feel like I’m about to explode. That’s where the nurture part of my personality came from my experiences growing up in a dysfunctional family. Don’t get me wrong, there was a lot of love in my family, but there was also cheating and double dealing too. And on top of it all, there were enough one-on-one incidents to cause my emotions to go haywire at a young age. Quite simply, we were taught to hide our emotions, not to cry, to hold it in at all costs. Don’t cry. Don’t yell. Don’t scream. Don’t go off on anybody. Just keep a poker face and deny any culpability. That was the desensitized environment I grew up in. By the time my teenage years rolled around I was an emotional wreck. No wonder the girls didn’t want to take a chance on me.



So I became a beast. I took one look at the life ahead of me and I decided that there was only one place I could compete naturally and that was in bed. Every woman I met was a conquest. What was the shortest distance to a roll in the hay. Who cares if after the first or second experience of going all the way things fell apart eventually. You don’t have to answer. That was a rhetorical question.



I came to the clinic to tame the beast. Dr. Mark convinced me on the first day I met him that there was nothing strange or unusual about me. He let me know that it was normal to aspire to be God’s gift to women and he promised me an opportunity to pick from the fruits of his labor. He recruited a cadre of women with unique skills and he enjoyed playing matchmaker too. He gave me a sex survey to complete and based on my responses he let me listen to a set of recordings that tested my aptitude for auditory stimulation.



He hooked me up to a machine that measured my responses to external stimulus and then he had me listen to a set of audio books, picking the ones that had the biggest impact. The women’s voices were captivating and at the same time mesmerizing. These women had something they wanted to let go. Like me they had pent up emotions ready to explode. I knew because I could hear it in their voices and that’s what made the beast come to life in me. The beast took over my bodily functions as I drifted off into an erotic fantasy. The beast made me say the words that brought out feelings of ecstasy.


I took Star to be my mate for the night. She welcomed me with open arms. It started with a slow burn and ended with home run when I hit it out of the park. It was the way she let me ravage her that made the difference. She liked scarves. She gave me 4 silk ones beautifully stained with floral patterns and asked me to tie her up. I quickly obliged, wrists first and then her ankles. I wanted her facing me so I could see the look in her eyes when I penetrated. I was pleasantly surprised. Most women wince a little when they take me in, but she didn't cringe at all. She wanted all of me, every inch of me and when I inserted my sword to the hilt she let out a passionate whine. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face told me all I needed to know. I was on a mission and I wasn't going to stop until I satisfied her deepest desires. She begged me to continue and gave me the incentive I needed to go the distance. "Harder, harder, harder" she said. "Take me, take all of me", she begged. And there was no mistaking that that deep guttural grunt was meant for me. It was my cue to let it all out, every drop of my warm sloppy seed.


She wanted it and I let her have it. She felt good and I felt good too. We laid next to each other for a brief moment, butt naked and seeing our bodies glistening with sweat. The smell of incessant desire set free filled my head with delight. I untied her slowly and gave her back all 4 scarves. That's when she gave me the red one as a gift, something to remember her by. A memento I could use anytime I wanted to reminisce and recall this moment of intimate emotional connection. With the magic from her most vulnerable submission, she momentarily tamed the beast in me. She gave me the ultimate experience to channel all of my pent up emotional energy. She freed me to be me again. She freed me to be human again. The sensation of this natural high slowly filled every part of me. Fade to black.
 
Back
Top