My Hotwife Fantasies

My wife. A strange man. A cheap, sleazy motel that's basically four walls and a bed. The sweet sounds of wild sex all night!
 
My wife. A strange man. A cheap, sleazy motel that's basically four walls and a bed. The sweet sounds of wild sex all night!
Maybe two or three guys, she comes home with a sore cunt and asshole, overflowing with cum. MMMMMMMMMM YUMMY!! What you think?
 
Here's one for the Celebrity/Fan Fiction section.

During casual conversation this week my wife referred to Superman as "the ultimate man!" I have to admit, she'd be right. Of course that got my mind, and midsection, going. For a regular human woman, sex with Superman would be awesome. He would never tire and could probably hold off from cumming until he chose. I can't help but think sex with Supes would be orgasm after orgasm until she said to stop! So I've imagining a typical old fashion Superman rescue scenario. She saves my wife from a burning building, being mugged, whichever. As he's flying with her in his arms the attraction develops. Soon they're off to his Fortress of Solitude. With Big king size bed. They'd have a long marathon session. Multiple orgasms. My wife screaming and begging him to fuck her all night!

Also, my wife thinks current Superman actor Henry Cavill and Smallvilles Tom Welling are hot! She knows she has a Hall Pass for either of them. I'd love a story about a night in a hotel with either would be awesome.
 
Earlier today I exchanged PMs with a gentleman on this site about a great wat to celebrate our anniversary.

I rent a hotelroom for the night. My wife packs her wedding dress. The same dress she wore when we exchanged our marital vows. We go out for the evening, wining, dining. We return to the hotel. My wife puts on her dress. Then we call her lover! He comes to our room. Then we celebrate our anniversary with my wife and her lover having sex all night!!
 
Golf trip fantasy (for real)

How about a story where you set up a foursome for a three day golf trip and take your wife along to service your foursome. Kicker!! : only one round of golf but multiple holes are played over three days and two nights.
 
How about a story where you set up a foursome for a three day golf trip and take your wife along to service your foursome. Kicker!! : only one round of golf but multiple holes are played over three days and two nights.

Wow! Thanks! That's a great idea. Honestly I no interest in golf but I imagine it's fun to play. But after only one round and the events in the hotel of the first night, yes the remainder of tee off times will be forgotten. You've got my mind reeling here. Watching my wife in a hotel with three men. Basically taking her at will!

Someone has to write this!!
 
My wife and I are having a Saturday evening with some friends of hers, another married couple. During the evening they approach us with a unique request. They're looking to put some zip back into their sexlife. And they're thinking a threesome with my wife would be the answer. It can go one of two ways:

#1 - My wife and I spend the following week discussing it. Deciding to do it. Then get ready for it. The next Saturday we have the couple over for dinner. The evening ends up in the bedroom, my wife in the hot threesome.

#2 - Shortly after their proposition, the husband starts working in on my wife. It's no secret between the four of us that my wife is attracted to him anyway. He starts to pour on the charm. We decide to continue the evening at our place. My wife and the couple end up in the bedroom.
 
Why not have the couple purpose a foursome; swinging? Seems less far fetched.
 
How does it end up there?

While my wife are out on the town, we meet this man. He's a real smooth talker and starts working in on my wife. By the end of the evening I've driven them to this out of the way motel.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top