Save the TaTas!!! ver 2 Fuck you Breast Cancer!

I understand perfectly why regular breast checks are needed right throughout life having lost my sister to the big C and several friends having single or double mastectomies and all the ongoing treatments and checked for years following.

Ladies, please check yourself and if in doubt get a professional to double check.
 
Pretty Ms, I'm happy you have joined in. Yes, every lady need to check monthly and follow what exams and tests their doctor orders. Your size is special for you, need to keep them healthy in the pink.
attachment.php


Thank you for sharing

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Glad to join and glad to be healthy in the pink. It would be nice too to know you are staying in the pink also.
 
Seven smilies, that's nice. What are the other five for?


You are special as you look like a very favored GF/FWB. Your breast are just a little bigger though. You are just so cute!

That would be the ridged scale.

Any more explanation of the actual numbers in the scale would be braggin.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
aka
Paul Bunyan
 
Ladies, Thanks to all of that have shared yourselves. Please do your self breast exams .. visit with your doctor and get the tests done. Over the weekend I got a letter from a old friend's daughter that her mom had passed away. FUCK YOU CANCER!

Icy1, msglendale32A, talikat, SassySheDevil, Tnt69,and Justadesperatewifeandmom; glad to see you ladies taking the take steps to help fight and be healthy.


:rose:

old borg fred
 
You are special as you look like a very favored GF/FWB. Your breast are just a little bigger though. You are just so cute!

That would be the ridged scale.

Any more explanation of the actual numbers in the scale would be braggin.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
aka
Paul Bunyan

You're sweet to say so. I may be out of it, but what is a GF/FWB? Hope it's nice.

The look very healthy to me:devil:

I'm doing fine alright. Not as good as then, but fine. Thanks.

I never get tired of you. So beautiful and such a breath of fresh air.

Thank you!

Glad you don't get tired of me. You and everybody here are so kind.
 
Please get checked, please do daily self check ups, you never know, not even when you just had that mammogram, F*** C can just be there, so please my ladies do it.

But even if you get F** breast cancer, know you can be proud of your scars I m....

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Couldnt of said it better myself Em! Such a beautiful body you have! Mmmmmm
 
Back
Top