Title 22 USC Section 1732

Shut up with that foolishness. Anarchy reigns in that country. It isn't as if the fucking law is sacred there. The government is corrupt and controlled by the cartels. Get a clue.

Did he break the law in Mexico?
 
Vette's dancing around the one simple question that rips his shitty situational outrage into pieces better than Fred Astaire on an oil-slicked floor.

fred-astaire-tap-dancing-o.gif
 
Vette's dancing around the one simple question that rips his shitty situational outrage into pieces better than Fred Astaire on an oil-slicked floor.

fred-astaire-tap-dancing-o.gif

For someone who claims to respect the rule of law, he sure is eager to ignore the rule.
 
Vette's dancing around the one simple question that rips his shitty situational outrage into pieces better than Fred Astaire on an oil-slicked floor.

fred-astaire-tap-dancing-o.gif

He went "all in" earlier today....when the great unemployment news was announced, including a decline in Vetty's favorite statistic, the u-6, vetty went full retard and announced that not only had the rate NOT declined, it hit a record HIGH.

#DerpDerpDerp
 
I can't imagine why Mexican authorities would be concerned about an American serviceman crossing the border with weapons.



http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/01/mexican-cartels-recruiting-hit-men-from-ranks-us-military/
The involvement of three American soldiers in separate incidents, including a 2009 murder that led to last week’s life sentence for a former Army private, underscore a problem the U.S. military has fought hard to address
...
The life sentence handed down in El Paso District court July 25 to an Army private hired by the Juarez Cartel to be the triggerman in a 2009 hit in this border city is the most recent case.
Damn! Another US citizen being unjustly held.
 
"'any citizen'"?

Does this include the young man that the President just traded five Gitmo prisoners for? The one being branded a 'traitor' by the righteous majority?

No, the one branded as a traitor by his comrades who knew and served with him. :rolleyes:
 
RobDownSouth
This message is hidden because RobDownSouth is on your ignore list.


Shaddapp, Bitch Tits.
 
Back
Top