How about an Audio Sex/Masturbation Link

LetOfsomesteam - Darling your name is fitting. Come on stallion, show us your ...balls!!

Easy Tiger... We can get to the balls later ;)
However, I do aim to please...
Check your PM's in a bit, will be for your ears only first, let me know if you approve :devil:
 
Ha ha ha You guys are funny!

I can be in charge, coordinate and cheer on! Heck, if I can get some blood boiling in your neither region...wout wout! I might just direct as well and make it a full production!

CF - you're my second in command. *slap on the butt* Go on hun, we need recruts.

Boo - you're on recording.

LetOfsomesteam - Darling your name is fitting. Come on stallion, show us your ...balls!!

no doubt you should be in charge :heart:
 
Oh I can see it now...What a beautiful symphony, women AND men.

It could be an homage to Spencer Tunick!

I could be the maestro. Can you see it and hear it? God, it would be wonderful!

would love it
 
Oh I can see it now...What a beautiful symphony, women AND men.

It could be an homage to Spencer Tunick!

I could be the maestro. Can you see it and hear it? God, it would be wonderful!

Yes, there's something that takes your breath away with a full symphonic orchestra. I can just imagine you with your baton directing all the musicians to play their instruments for you.
 
Dear boy, you know little about me...Im about slow, sensual and passionate build up.

Next time you masturbate keep a slow pace all the way through and report after ;)

Yes Miss :D:D

If only I had known the first time around, that won't be a problem, I can assure you ;)
 
Causing trouble again

There she goes, getting all the boys worked up again. Josie, you are being a VERY BAD GIRL! 😈
 
If she catches up with him, something tells me, he'll be letting off more than steam.
 
Take your time
Be in the right mindset

Don’t think about the size of the baton our conductor has in her hand
Does she like them thick? Long?
 
Back
Top