Annie's Room

Puhleeeeeeeeze, Annie

I've been asked to share some experiences with my sissy hubby as well. I might do that. What do fans of the room think?

That sounds so fun! I am bi, and date sissies as well as femmes. I am also a gay bottom for ONE lovely cock.

I'm so glad the ladies are enjoying this. I figured instead of poking my 'head' into the always empty "Ladies looking for other ladies" "Ladies masturbating" type threads, I'd share some of the fantasies I masturbate to and enjoy chatting with my girlfriends. :)

I gotta tell you of my 4 days in Daytona this March with a pretty dame and her 12 y o boy.

Annnnnnnnnnnie...

Been down for a couple weeks with bronchitis. (Thanks coughing girl next to me on the flight... I may have secretly wanted to kiss you but I didn't need your gift in return...) Hard to feel sexy when you're sick. Hubby's had a couple things to recover from so after months of pretty steady sex play we had a couple weeks off. It was a good thing, gave us some perspective. Nothing really changed. Hubby is still wearing lingerie and more at home. I'm still wanting to date another woman. We haven't called Gary in awhile except to let him know we were getting over something so he didn't think we were just blowing him off.

But Hubby got a very nice bonus and we agreed to splurge 10% on sexy stuff for us. He could easily burn up his 'reward' in lingerie and shoe stores but I'm open to other suggestions.

He can go to Salvation Army, get used women's stuff, damned cheap.

PART 10

"Lay back on the bed, lover," she said with a wild look in her eyes. I complied, laying out for her, my breathing fast and my legs sliding against themselves. She opened her suitcase and came out with a pair of handcuffs.

"I noticed..." was all she said as she moved to the head of the bed, slid the cuffs through an opening of the head board and held them open for me. I was flush and wet with excitement as I voluntarily placed my wrists in the metal and felt her close them with loud ratchety clicks.

I'd not talked about this with her at all but she'd picked up how I acted when she went down on me. My fantasies of bondage were old and powerful for me. The feeling of being restrained and out of control was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"I'm thinking you need this too," she smiled, dangling a rubber ball gag from one finger. The way my eyes widened and my mouth opened just slightly gave her her answer. Feeling the ball stretch my mouth until it settled behind my teeth and then her fingers buckling it behind my head had my pussy twinging with pleasure.

She pulled out nipple clamps but I shook my head gently 'no'. After a pause, she dropped them back into the suitcase with a quiet, "another time".

Her final reveal was a large cock-shaped dildo that she stroked lovingly. It was dark, even darker than my skin, and was accurate down to the veins. I moaned through the gag and she hopped on to the bed.

Urging my legs apart (which I complied quite willingly) she sat next to my pussy and ran the dildo against my stomach, my bra, my thighs, and finally over my panties.

"Now, I enjoy getting filled but I think you like it a special way." The head nosed down to press the satin of my panties between my bottom cheeks. My nostrils were flaring as I was breathing hard, my heart racing as I nodded...

Last edited:
"Lay back on the bed, lover," she said with a wild look in her eyes. I complied, laying out for her, my breathing fast and my legs sliding against themselves. She opened her suitcase and came out with a pair of handcuffs.

"I noticed..." was all she said as she moved to the head of the bed, slid the cuffs through an opening of the head board and held them open for me. I was flush and wet with excitement as I voluntarily placed my wrists in the metal and felt her close them with loud ratchety clicks.

I'd not talked about this with her at all but she'd picked up how I acted when she went down on me. My fantasies of bondage were old and powerful for me. The feeling of being restrained and out of control was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"I'm thinking you need this too," she smiled, dangling a rubber ball gag from one finger. The way my eyes widened and my mouth opened just slightly gave her her answer. Feeling the ball stretch my mouth until it settled behind my teeth and then her fingers buckling it behind my head had my pussy twinging with pleasure.

She pulled out nipple clamps but I shook my head gently 'no'. After a pause, she dropped them back into the suitcase with a quiet, "another time".

Her final reveal was a large cock-shaped dildo that she stroked lovingly. It was dark, even darker than my skin, and was accurate down to the veins. I moaned through the gag and she hopped on to the bed.

Urging my legs apart (which I complied quite willingly) she sat next to my pussy and ran the dildo against my stomach, my bra, my thighs, and finally over my panties.

"Now, I enjoy getting filled but I think you like it a special way." The head nosed down to press the satin of my panties between my bottom cheeks. My nostrils were flaring as I was breathing hard, my heart racing as I nodded...

Oh yea!

Oh yes, her special needs....

Oh yes!!

Well, I had an _interesting_ weekend. I was at a conference from Wednesday through the weekend and... I met someone. :eek: :D :heart: Sadly she's from across the country but a little wine and we just started talking. The kind of talking where hours fly by but you feel more energized the longer you're with them? We even navigated the awkward questions pretty well.

Me: "So, are you married?"

Her: "No. <pause> Broke up with my last girlfriend last year. You?"

Me: "I am, but... we have an arrangement."

Her: "That's cool."

Seriously, it was that casual. We ended up kissing and making out in the bar.

Well, I had an _interesting_ weekend. I was at a conference from Wednesday through the weekend and... I met someone. :eek: :D :heart: Sadly she's from across the country but a little wine and we just started talking. The kind of talking where hours fly by but you feel more energized the longer you're with them? We even navigated the awkward questions pretty well.

Being away from the zip code can lead to great things!

Nice!!!!!

I'd meant to opine longer on the experience but got interrupted yesterday.

It was a lot of fun and while we didn't go back to a room and go further, it led to some beautiful masturbation for me that night (and frankly every night since). It was very interesting to make out with another woman and feel the differences with my experience with Carol. The basics are the same but everything is different too. Ashley was more forward than Carol and I really thought we were going to spend the night together but it just seemed good to stop after enjoying each other the way we did.

Out of the blue she did give me her panties before we left each other. Wish I'd thought to do the same but there wasn't a real opportunity. Needless to say they are a little treasure for me.

We've texted a little since that night but I get the feeling she isn't comfortable with me being married even with my assurances. I didn't get into all the "sissy" stuff about hubby with her but I don't know if knowing that would change anything. At this point I don't expect to see her again but she's a lovely memory.

I'd meant to opine longer on the experience but got interrupted yesterday.

It was a lot of fun and while we didn't go back to a room and go further, it led to some beautiful masturbation for me that night (and frankly every night since). It was very interesting to make out with another woman and feel the differences with my experience with Carol. The basics are the same but everything is different too. Ashley was more forward than Carol and I really thought we were going to spend the night together but it just seemed good to stop after enjoying each other the way we did.

Out of the blue she did give me her panties before we left each other. Wish I'd thought to do the same but there wasn't a real opportunity. Needless to say they are a little treasure for me.

We've texted a little since that night but I get the feeling she isn't comfortable with me being married even with my assurances. I didn't get into all the "sissy" stuff about hubby with her but I don't know if knowing that would change anything. At this point I don't expect to see her again but she's a lovely memory.
A nice interaction and so lovely she gave you her knickers so you can bond with her scent when you play.

Last night, hubby went to bed early tired from our pegging play and happy to snuggle down in his panties and nightie. I was happy to have some private time and quietly took out the treasure from my trip. I held the panties to my nose and breathed in the smells... her perfume and her pussy. The odors were already fading but I loved them.

I went downstairs to the living room and brought a towel that I laid on the couch. Lying back, I made sure the towel was under my bottom. I slid my tights down and panties and took off my shirt and bra. Lying back I touched her panties and smelled them, closing my eyes to remember what she looked like, how she tasted, how she felt. My right hand slipped down to its familiar position, teasing my swollen lips and curling inside.

Teasing my nipples with her panties, the heel of my right hand moved in circles over my pussy. My pussy was getting very wet and my fingers were making soft squelching sounds sliding in and out. I went from two fingers to three pumping me then four. A few pulls on my nipples and I had to moan softly.

I wished she was there watching me... kissing me... holding me as I masturbated in front of her... for her. Remembering the feel of her lips against mine, the taste of her skin, the roughness of her hair. It all layered and built on each other until I moaned louder and came, my pussy trying to break my fingers inside. I rode the delicious waves over and over until my body had to relax.

Slipping into bed, my bottom snuggled up against my hubby's pantied bottom and I fell into a very happy sleep...

Last night, hubby went to bed early tired from our pegging play and happy to snuggle down in his panties and nightie. I was happy to have some private time and quietly took out the treasure from my trip. I held the panties to my nose and breathed in the smells... her perfume and her pussy. The odors were already fading but I loved them.

I went downstairs to the living room and brought a towel that I laid on the couch. Lying back, I made sure the towel was under my bottom. I slid my tights down and panties and took off my shirt and bra. Lying back I touched her panties and smelled them, closing my eyes to remember what she looked like, how she tasted, how she felt. My right hand slipped down to its familiar position, teasing my swollen lips and curling inside.

Teasing my nipples with her panties, the heel of my right hand moved in circles over my pussy. My pussy was getting very wet and my fingers were making soft squelching sounds sliding in and out. I went from two fingers to three pumping me then four. A few pulls on my nipples and I had to moan softly.

I wished she was there watching me... kissing me... holding me as I masturbated in front of her... for her. Remembering the feel of her lips against mine, the taste of her skin, the roughness of her hair. It all layered and built on each other until I moaned louder and came, my pussy trying to break my fingers inside. I rode the delicious waves over and over until my body had to relax.

Slipping into bed, my bottom snuggled up against my hubby's pantied bottom and I fell into a very happy sleep...
mmmm perfect. Right inside my mind space.

Oh, so sweet.

O my Annie...

SOO hot...U were so sweet to peg that faggot Hubs before you played with your tasty lover... I got about 4 pair of femme panties from prior lovers. Going to Montreal next month for a weekend. I will be sure and beg for her scent.

Mmmmmmm you horny girl. That was lovely and erotic. I could imagine you taking her panties to your nose and face then gently rubbing them against your juicy wet crotch. Lightly rubbing the against your nakedness before pleasuring your pussy and clit.
I often wear my gf’s used panties and love smelling them when I slip them off to edge and masterbate in them. I love the smell of aroused pussy. That musky smell always turns me on. It turns her on too. The smell of sex is such a powerful aphrodisiac.
Annie I’m enjoying reading your thread it’s full of erotic delights.

Wow! So hot! Your writing gets me so hard!!!!

Back