Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

*GASP**squeeeeal-?*

...that...conversation to be had, would be completely...BEYOND -- heh -- Super!

And amazing.
And spectacular.
And fantastic.
Uncanny, even...

But holy crap!!!!! I gotta invest in a VACUUM Miss "ChasNicollette"!!!!(as to expedite, huh??) ;)

The back-and-forth between you and Miss "TearsoftheWorld" is priceless by the way! Missed that too :)

That's a lotta adjectives!

I got dustpans and brooms if you want a hand, but hey, I meant when you were ready.
 
Just a heads up.

I will be gone from Lit from the 3rd.

If all goes well I will be back on the 10th.

If your story arcs does require Venom, feel free to godmod him.

I will try to get a post up where he fixes the first tower and encounters Black Spider.

Best of luck with what you've got going down, T.H.

Did you want to take the helm of the Venom/Black Spider fight or did you want to ping off of me or Lunar?
 
:: RUNS AROUND YELLING WITH HANDS IN THE AIR ::

:: FLIPS A TABLE ::

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Welcome back, Sun God.

That was glorious.
 
Don't worry.

I got it.

indy-hat-grab-o.gif
 
That fedora is a sacred thing.

Sadly, not all who wear those hats are as honorable as Dr. Jones.
 
The Question is as honorable as they come.

As is his successor, Renee Montoya.

Even Rorschach, in his way, was more honorable than the rest of those "Watchmen."

I was more obliquely referencing misogynist GamerGate/Brony dudebros who can't stand to see real-world women or female characters play with their toys or step out of assigned gender "roles."
 
Last edited:
The Question is as honorable as they come.

As is his successor, Renee Montoya.

Even Rorschach, in his way, was more honorable than the rest of those "Watchmen."

I was more obliquely referencing misogynist GamerGate/Brony dudebros who can't stand to see real-world women or female characters play with their toys or step out of their gender "roles."

I see
 
Just to make that clearer, Nevyn, I was including you in the honorable overlap with fedora-wearers in the Venn Diagram of which we speak, not in the part of the fedora circle that *doesn't* overlap with the honorable circle.
 
I've been saving Rachel Platten's "Fight Song" for one of Rose's major turning points, but it's also been inextricably linked by trailers to the new series of "Supergirl."

They just put out a new version of the music video blending in "Supergirl" footage and I love the Hell out of it.

Also, if anyone here's not watching the "Vixen" series of short animations on CWSeed.com, you're missing out. I'm not sure if it's concluded or ongoing, and obviously my version in the thread contradicts canon-- but it's great visual reference and it's an awesome portrayal of one of my favorite heroines and her sweet powerset.
 
The voice of the Gideon AI from "The Flash" was voiced by Morena Baccarin.

The same woman who plays Lee Thompkins on "Gotham."

Current headcanon: Barry met the pretty older doctor lady when he was a kid, crushed on her big time, based Gideon on her voiceprint and facial rec when he was much older. Of course, she woulda gotten blowed up in our Flashpoint, but still.
 
Back
Top