Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Long time lurker making first post, so guess u can say that you have deflowered this virgin. I have been watching your thread almost daily and have seen all your pics here, and I must say Shy, these last few are absolutely beautiful! You are by far one of the most arousing ladies on lit! And to watch you slowly shed your shyness is a joy. Hope to see much more of you in the future..... So seductive!!!

...I think might be my absolute favorite. Wrapped in a sheet, lounging in bed with the sun peeking through the window...mmmmmm ...heavenly!

Of course, with children running around that is just a pipe dream *sigh* ...

Lovely pictures, and yes your naughty side is comming out more. :)

...I think might be my absolute favorite. Wrapped in a sheet, lounging in bed with the sun peeking through the window...mmmmmm ...heavenly!

you just made me cream my panties.. awesome!! *muah*

:)

Well, then..... :devil: This shy gal is speechless (moaning doesn't count as speech, right?)![/QUOTE]

Hearing you moan is my intention......then hearing you beg me to give you something else to replace my tongue, lips, and fingers. :heart::kiss:

Wonder what that might be.:rolleyes:

Pipe dreams are lovely to have ;)
Great pics:rose:

But of course You do .. Just as much as You want
Such a Pleasure to see .. Nothing is as Erotic as a Lady
Pleasing Herself
Thanks For Sharing ...
As much as I want, huh? :devil:

I think your frame and backside are perfect.
Why, thank you :kiss:

It's as if you read my mind! I do so love to use my nice thick leather belt on soft sweet ass like yours. Mmm...glad you share that particular delight!
Oh my... *feels tingles down my spine*

Very yummy!!! :)
Thank you!

Not only color, but with feeling as well.
Me too! Amazing sometimes, no?

I shall join you there imediately.

I'll join you in your dreams, too.
I shall be waiting!

Very sexy
Why would you think we don't appreciate your sexy self as is? Love your ass, time to drop your panties?
Why thank you. I think it's more that *I* don't appreciate it much.... *she avoids the drop 'em comment* ;)

mmmm Love to be wraped in that sheet with you
Come on in!

:) Long time lurker making first post, so guess u can say that you have deflowered this virgin. I have been watching your thread almost daily and have seen all your pics here, and I must say Shy, these last few are absolutely beautiful! You are by far one of the most arousing ladies on lit! And to watch you slowly shed your shyness is a joy. Hope to see much more of you in the future..... So seductive!!!
Wow! Thank you. You know how to make this shy girl :eek:

Lovely pictures, and yes your naughty side is comming out more.
Indeed it is ... You all may have created a monster!

you just made me cream my panties.. awesome!! *muah*
Excellent. :cattail:

Well, then..... This shy gal is speechless (moaning doesn't count as speech, right?)!

Hearing you moan is my intention......then hearing you beg me to give you something else to replace my tongue, lips, and fingers.

Wonder what that might be.[/QUOTE] Hmmmm...my mind is thinking about it, I'll tell you *that* much! :devil:

I'm happy they are

Pipe dreams are lovely to have
Great pics
Thank you, sweet :heart:

mmm now there is my little shy girl ... yum yum yummmy
Well, hello to you, sweet, sweet Mr. Mackkjackk

I would to sit at the bottom of the bed and watch you pleasure yourself. The rear-end photo is very inviting and hand is right there in it smacking away and hearing you moan and letting ur ass higher for more. Enjoy ur day!

Hmmmm

Wonder what that might be. Hmmmm...my mind is thinking about it, I'll tell you *that* much! :devil:

Just say the word, and it's yours anytime you want it day or night. :devil::heart:

RL has been keeping me more than busy....

Between work and family life, time seems to be slipping away from me. It is nice however, to have this lovely distraction that puts a smile on my face.
Hope you all are having a great week!
:kiss:J9

I would normally strip you naked to have you, but you look so enticing half out of your purple outfit that I might just tear your panties off and take you as you are.
Well, this sassy shy gal won't even attempt to argue with that! :devil:

Yes 'Just as Much as You Want ..
Ok, then....just wanted to be sure that's what you meant.... hope you're ready for me!

Mmm...the thought of spanking that sweet little ass of yours gives me tingles as well, although mine are a bit further down from the spine!
Mmmmmm *blushing* admittedly, mine too....

I would to sit at the bottom of the bed and watch you pleasure yourself. The rear-end photo is very inviting and hand is right there in it smacking away and hearing you moan and letting ur ass higher for more. Enjoy ur day!
Oh my.... I just felt that warm blushy feeling run up my chest....neck.... cheeks.....

You're welcome
It's nice having dreams
It is, indeed. :kiss:

Your very welcome.
:kiss:

Wonder what that might be. Hmmmm...my mind is thinking about it, I'll tell you *that* much!
Just say the word, and it's yours anytime you want it day or night.
"The word!" :cool::devil:

Why is it the self proclaimed shy ones usually end up anything but?
Oh, I *am* shy.... my *mind* is not so shy, however.....

Most definitely.
Brings a whole new meaning to "sweet dreams!" :kiss:

yuuuus i'm double sweet woop woooop s
You are super-duper candy sweet. Like Swedish Fish sweet, my dear. :kiss::kiss:

Delicous, especially in purple, Thanks Sexy Lady
Why thank you! Seems that purple is popular ~ I'll need to go shop for a matching bra/panty set in that color next!!! (any reason to shop, right?)

sweet!! *muah*
:kiss:Right back at 'cha!

Happy Hump Day Jo ...
Same to you OneHD :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back