~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Very sexy pics bird... Thanks to Lynn can't canes will now cause a whole other response :devil:... Mouth is watering a bit, great way to wake up on hump day, thanks for the posts!

Happy Hump Day Lynn ... Bird you get java :D .... Damn is She sexy this morning ... :nana: :nana:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... Red :rose:'s x 12 for Lynn ;)

Sweet sexy ones, I don't post much here, but for sure enjoy all YOUR PICS , MMMMM :D:devil:
But wanted to wish YOU 2 a Wonderful Merry and very Naughty Christmas.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

I am very aroused by the view of that wonderful backside and for some reason have Dr. Suess running thru my head...
"yes yes I would eat that in a box on a train near fox in the rain"...
Yeah its got to be the socks, the sweeling is all caused by her:)

....the way you guys must get worked up taking these...of knowing shortly after having your fun ..some of it will be exposed here to the lit. world,,, for all the posters and lurkers to see ...see her exposed ..open ..waiting...the fantasies she arouses along with other "things"....

....the way you guys must get worked up taking these...of knowing shortly after having your fun ..some of it will be exposed here to the lit. world,,, for all the posters and lurkers to see ...see her exposed ..open ..waiting...the fantasies she arouses along with other "things"....

haha....it's a lot of fun for all parties involved....:D

I am very aroused by the view of that wonderful backside and for some reason have Dr. Suess running thru my head...
"yes yes I would eat that in a box on a train near fox in the rain"...
Yeah its got to be the socks, the sweeling is all caused by her:)

....wait till you see the rest of these....:devil:

I liked the shot with Lynn on all fours with her breasts hanging.
glad you like that one...;)

if I was looking at Bird's pleasure zones. But for Xmas can you send one that's clearer. Please!!!!
It was intentionally blurry:rolleyes:

It made me get out my mini lipstick vibe and bring myself off xxx
haha....:)

You're SOCKING me over!

Great job guys!!!
thanks!!!!

Happy Hump Day Lynn ... Bird you get java :D .... Damn is She sexy this morning
Thanks For Sharing ... Red :rose:'s x 12 for Lynn ;)
have a good holiday!!!

Very sexy pics bird... Thanks to Lynn can't canes will now cause a whole other response... Mouth is watering a bit, great way to wake up on hump day, thanks for the posts!
haha....hope u dont see to many candy canes today...:D

LOVING this series Bird!
why thank you!!.....

....wait till you see the rest of these....:devil:
You guys take great,sexy and just off the chart erotic pics,I think you just can't top this set and damned if you guys don't each time!
Stiil the lady knows how to own the moment and work whatever she is wearing or not wearing into just Wicked Sexy !
thanks for posting,sharing and making my day sexier!!

You guys take great,sexy and just off the chart erotic pics,I think you just can't top this set and damned if you guys don't each time!
Stiil the lady knows how to own the moment and work whatever she is wearing or not wearing into just Wicked Sexy !
thanks for posting,sharing and making my day sexier!!

Thanks, wait till I put up more of these....they get really hot!!!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back