As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back to work bitches and the #1 job is to enhance myocardial oxygen supply and decrease myocardial oxygen demand. :heart:

Something about scrubs, they make alot of women look like toddlers, but certain women with strong shapley thighs and grabbable hips look awesome in them.

STF is in charge today! WOOT! Where are we having lunch delivered from? Who's paying?

2nd Shift Super

He: I am being slaughtered. I can’t cover the house.
Me: It’s been rough.
He: How many in restraints up there?
Me: Let me recalculate and get back to you.
He: You did a good job today.
Me: You too, good luck tonight.

I am a good girl.

We could cook the house supervisor, but her meat is kinda tough if you know what I mean.

Yeah. No. Don't you have some fresh young resident that we could cook instead?

I want to skate the RTs pole---- or maybe he could just manage my airway.

Every hospital must have hot RTs. Is it a job requirement for them or something?

He: I am being slaughtered. I can’t cover the house.
Me: It’s been rough.
He: How many in restraints up there?
Me: Let me recalculate and get back to you.
He: You did a good job today.
Me: You too, good luck tonight.

I am a good girl.

(((((((snoopervisors))))))) I don't know why they do the jobs they do. Talk about no appreciation. It can't be worth the hassle they put up with. God love 'em.

Yeah. No. Don't you have some fresh young resident that we could cook instead?
The sweethearts :heart: It's scary thinking that some of our second-years will be third-years very soon. Honestly, we had some good first-years this year.

There is one on the whipping wall lately, he's going to be a third-year and I feel bad because he lost respect with his own. He's always getting bitched out by Dr. Mean. At the same time he is not keeping up. I try to help him.

Every hospital must have hot RTs. Is it a job requirement for them or something?
Wow, you know there is something about the RT-- It's not just that many of them are the hottest, but it's a security thing. I feel safer, they are managing our ventilators, doing checks, and their knowledge of all things lung airway mechanics is attractive.

Not to mention the fact that they collect sputum in traps for us! I want to say: I got your dick sputum trap--- right here.

And the travel-- it's so scary transporting a sick person with all the lines and tubes. RT presence provides a sense of safety...ok if we code in route we got the muscle!

And sometimes they make me feel like a princess. The other day I threw up the IV pumps and drips onto the bed pole. Two transporters pushed the bed, RT had the portable ventilator, and I had.....

"Just look pretty and watch the monitor."

Alright!

(((((((snoopervisors))))))) I don't know why they do the jobs they do. Talk about no appreciation. It can't be worth the hassle they put up with. God love 'em.
They are snoopers and it is a struggle. While we battle to protect our own units they battle to protect the house. It can't be easy.

The interval measuring ventricular action excites me, but the immediate mechanical power contraction ejecting love is what I love.

Do you want to be the impulse, or do you want to be the force that follows?

:heart:

The sweethearts :heart: It's scary thinking that some of our second-years will be third-years very soon. Honestly, we had some good first-years this year.

There is one on the whipping wall lately, he's going to be a third-year and I feel bad because he lost respect with his own. He's always getting bitched out by Dr. Mean. At the same time he is not keeping up. I try to help him.

Wow, you know there is something about the RT-- It's not just that many of them are the hottest, but it's a security thing. I feel safer, they are managing our ventilators, doing checks, and their knowledge of all things lung airway mechanics is attractive.

Not to mention the fact that they collect sputum in traps for us! I want to say: I got your dick sputum trap--- right here.

And the travel-- it's so scary transporting a sick person with all the lines and tubes. RT presence provides a sense of safety...ok if we code in route we got the muscle!

And sometimes they make me feel like a princess. The other day I threw up the IV pumps and drips onto the bed pole. Two transporters pushed the bed, RT had the portable ventilator, and I had.....

"Just look pretty and watch the monitor."

Alright!

They are snoopers and it is a struggle. While we battle to protect our own units they battle to protect the house. It can't be easy.

Uh oh, that resident is going to have a hard time digging himself out of that grave. I hope he appreciates the nurses who help him.

:heart: RT. If my RT told me to look pretty and watch the monitor, I'd melt on the spot. :D

I appreciate the hell out of the snoopervisors. I give 'em shit, but like you said, we're all trying to protect our own turf. That's got to be at the top of the list of jobs that goes unappreciated.

Yeap! The sweaty not hott RT asked me today: what crawled up your ass this morning.

I replied: Stop sweating about my ass.

i'm not sure how i feel about your use of "hott" vs "hot"

more on this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back