Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such an incredible aunt to that little boy!! And in the pictures you've sent me, he obviously thinks the world of you, too!!! :heart:

And cake smashing is a requirement at first birthday parties!!! That and getting frosting in every crevice!!! :eek:

For you, sweet Shauna I leave {{{{{Shauna}}}}} and lots of :kiss:

And for that cutie Happy Birthday!!!!!

Why thanks B. :kiss::rose::kiss:

He actually didn't smash his cake or get it into every crevice. Unfortuneately. I was hoping! He was almost too tired by the time the cake came round. He just dipped his fingers in the icing and then stuck his fingers in his mouth (might turn after his aunt for that one :eek:), and then smushed the cake between his fingers, apparently he liked the way it felt. But, it was still adorable. He's a cutie!

Hey gurlfriends!!:heart:

I know i've been MIA..been working alot..and kinda sickly..i get migraines alot..and i can't stand to be on here..:(

I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well!:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Oh sweetie...I am so sorry you are having migraines. I can totally relate.

I've missed talking to you. If you ever feel like talking via this odd contraption you hold up to your ear and you talk and you can hear the other person talk....... you know my #!!!!

I'll be thinking about you sweetie!!!!

Hey gurlfriends!!:heart:

I know i've been MIA..been working alot..and kinda sickly..i get migraines alot..and i can't stand to be on here..:(

I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well!:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

:kiss::rose: Hope you feel better soon sweet Cipher. Maybe go get those migraines checked out! :kiss::rose:

marineles, hottallyssa, filly gal - - - Hope you're all having a wonderful evening!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Hi everyone!! Just a quick Good Morning to some of my favorite sexy ladies!!

I don't know how much I'll be around in the next few days. I have LOTS to keep me busy!!!

Have a good day!! :kiss::kiss:

Just checkin in! i'm doin alright :)

Shauna, i have gone..and had tests run..i unfortunatly am a migraine sufferer..i take Butalbutol for my migraines..sometimes..they just knock me down for a few days..i'm good now tho! :rose:

Have a great nite everyone!:kiss::rose:

Good morning to all my sexy ladies.Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.Cipher, glad you are doin' well hun.Kisses to you all.....................

:rose: Hey gurls!!! i am doin pretty damn good!!

Hope all of you are having a gr8 evening!!

I hope to be on here tomorrow posting..i have an off day..FINALLY!! :D

I do miss hangin on here with you lovely ladies! :kiss:

:rose: Hey gurls!!! i am doin pretty damn good!!

Hope all of you are having a gr8 evening!!

I hope to be on here tomorrow posting..i have an off day..FINALLY!! :D

I do miss hangin on here with you lovely ladies! :kiss:

It's my Sweet Cipher!!!!! I have missed you sooooooo much!!!!!!:rose::rose:
How has your head been, honey? I've been worried about you! :heart:

I'm still looking forward to you visiting sometime!!! Don't think I have forgotten, 'cause there is NO way I ever could!!!!! :devil::devil:

How are you sweetheart?:rose::kiss: Long time since we last chatted.

doing pretty damn good here shauna. Eagerly awaiting my husbands return form his business trip next month!!!! And then hopefully my first bi experience in October!!!! How about you, how've you been sexy?

Are you going to bed Sweet Shauna????

I have another busy day ahead of me, so I should probably head that way myself!! :kiss::kiss:

No. Not going to bed yet. I count it pointless since I can't sleep anyway.

But you have had a busy day today, and your week will continue to be... if I were you, I'd head that way. But I won't complain if you stay to chat. :kiss::rose:

doing pretty damn good here shauna. Eagerly awaiting my husbands return form his business trip next month!!!! And then hopefully my first bi experience in October!!!! How about you, how've you been sexy?

Yea!!! Hubby's coming home and then cumming home!!!!!! :p

October????? What's happening?? Tell me, tell me TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back