Where was the last place you blew your load?

in my hand while a friend watched and verbally abused me and then teased me as i licked it up
 
In a tissue right here in front of my computer looking at porn, rather sad don't you think.
 
But what I wanted to Say ! ...

... Was in this comfy recliner, at this keyboard, while wearing nothing but pair of pink satin panties and that 'grin' ! with one of our very own Lit members, thanks Doll ! :rose: :kiss: just about 20 mins ago ! ;)
 
Last edited:
hopefully on cam infront of someone here.

pm me if interested or yahoo me at splatman106
 
last night ,into a glass and then drank it

The last time I blew my load? Last night, my Boyfriend was lying sprawled on the bed watching Gay Porn on TV, I was curled up contentedly between his legs sucking and slurping on his big beautiful cock self-indulgently, I was making it last by teasing it out for as long as I could, luxuriating in taking it as deep as I could manage, then using my tongue and lips on his fat cock-head, but never letting it out of my mouth for a single moment. Naturally I was ragingly hard, leaking drips and dribbles of pre-cum as I squirmed and moaned, until I ejaculated spontaneously up my stomach and groin without any touch or physical contact whatever. My Boyfriend laughed, called me a 'dirty whore', then resumed watching Porn-TV as I resumed sucking his cock. He spunked-off in my mouth some time later. It was simply divine...
 
Last edited:
The last time I blew my load? Last night, my Boyfriend was lying sprawled on the bed watching Gay Porn on TV, I was curled up contentedly between his legs sucking and slurping on his big beautiful cock self-indulgently, I was making it last by teasing it out for as long as I could, luxuriating in taking it as deep as I could manage, then using my tongue and lips on his fat cock-head, but never letting it out of my mouth for a single moment. Naturally I was ragingly hard, leaking drips and dribbles of pre-cum as I squirmed and moaned, until I ejaculated spontaneously up my stomach and groin without any touch or physical contact whatever. My Boyfriend laughed, called me a 'dirty whore', then resumed watching Porn-TV as I resumed sucking his cock. He spunked-off in my mouth some time later. It was simply divine...

Another Romantic moment:)
 
On my boyfriends kitchen floor, I didn't see him on Christmas Day so I went round this afternoon and he was rampant. He stripped me as I walked from the hallway to the kitchen and then dropped his pants and I was on my knees with his hard cock in my mouth. A few minutes later and he was pulling me up to bend me over the table and fuck me. I was so turned on that i almost came when he entered me. A few deep thrusts and I blew my load onto the floor. He lasted a lot longer before cumming in my ass. Now I won't see him again for a week while he and his wife visit her mum in London.
Oooh...that is hot!
 
on to a bowl of breakfast cereal after seeing a video clip on here of someone doing just that ,it tasted yummy .
 
Back
Top