New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: yeah..where!!!!

apet4you said:
Whatever you want lil Pixie...just don't get me whi;e I am unaware...I need to know these things...

hm its either that or *looks between her legs* but I like nipples :devil:
*licks her lips* hehe ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: yeah..where!!!!

Pixie Mischief said:
hm its either that or *looks between her legs* but I like nipples :devil:
*licks her lips* hehe ;)

I know and i have pretty drk brown ones which perk so nicely ms. pixie...*a wink and a wriggle* kisses sweety:kiss:

getting to know everyone

I was told by my lovely partner in crime that this was the place to meet new and interesting people, so far so good, but i am just me, no more, no less. any questions about what or who i am , please direct them accordingly, please, no phoneys or weirdos with nothing better to do, only serious post need apply

Re: getting to know everyone

TwistaFate said:
I was told by my lovely partner in crime that this was the place to meet new and interesting people, so far so good, but i am just me, no more, no less. any questions about what or who i am , please direct them accordingly, please, no phoneys or weirdos with nothing better to do, only serious post need apply

Hi TwistaFate. Welcome to Lit. Feel free to introduce yourself at your own pace on whatever threads interest you. However, have a look at the Sticky for some simple rules about posting and whatnot. The Library Thread is full of great info...check it out.

As for "serious posts need apply" Try the
Personals

See you round the Board.

~anelize

Re: Re: getting to know everyone

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Hi TwistaFate. Welcome to Lit. Feel free to introduce yourself at your own pace on whatever threads interest you. However, have a look at the Sticky for some simple rules about posting and whatnot. The Library Thread is full of great info...check it out.

As for "serious posts need apply" Try the
Personals

See you round the Board.

~anelize

thanks for the threads to my owner...he needs to know these things and quite frankly i had no idea where to start him off at... :heart:

Re: Re: Re: getting to know everyone

apet4you said:
thanks for the threads to my owner...he needs to know these things and quite frankly i had no idea where to start him off at... :heart:

My apologies Twistafate, LOL, for sending you to the Personals. *LOL*

It wasn't realllllly clear exactly what the relationship was. Thanks apet for clearing things up.

Again, welcome!

~anelize

Re: getting to know everyone

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
My apologies Twistafate, LOL, for sending you to the Personals. *LOL*

It wasn't realllllly clear exactly what the relationship was. Thanks apet for clearing things up.

Again, welcome!

~anelize
Now Anelize...we all know that doms are never content to have just one...if they can find more to control...luckily, my owner is not much of a whore or I would forget to be a pet and become the she wolf i usually am in public....So i stick with my original statement...thank you for the helping hand!!!! He is angry now...so I guess i had better apologize...he takes jokes well...but not that well. Anyway have a good evening dearling and once more...thank you

Hello to all the new folks as well as the oldies who keep bumping up the thread!

You will find lots of discussion surrounding nearly every possible facet of BDSM here.

Enjoy yourselves and if you want chit chat, try this link:

The Fireside Lounge

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4556026#post4556026

It is a great thread to get to know one another, ask questions about the forum or anything that comes to mind.

Enjoy!

It would seem that I have aquired a little job of putting "order" to this thead and the lounge hehe
Hopefully I will be bringing more chitchat to the lounge from this thread so that it keeps its orginal purpose, which is to welcome new members.

blessings to all

yay pixie...

Pixie Mischief said:
It would seem that I have aquired a little job of putting "order" to this thead and the lounge hehe
Hopefully I will be bringing more chitchat to the lounge from this thread so that it keeps its orginal purpose, which is to welcome new members.

blessings to all
Well pixie, please let me know how it goes and send me any useful links so that i can find ya...good luck sweety...

Re: virgin alert

girl scout tied said:
Am i in the right place to say hi? :)

You sure are!

Welcome to lit.

Make yourself comfie and learn all the naughty little secrets about those of us who can't seem to get away from this forum!

Enjoy!

:rose:

Re: virgin alert

girl scout tied said:
Am i in the right place to say hi? :)

Yup and greetings...from one almost newbie to another...hope you have lots of fun. Believe me, this has got to be the most fun you can have on line...enjoy!!!

New to the site.. dabbler i guess since the interest is there but not alot of exp..

34, bi. possibley a switch dont know as i have urges both ways but tend to be more sub then dom, live in Mo with my husband and kids (4 by the way and yes i NOW know what causes that).

Umm i like to think of myself as an artist and a poet.. guess if theres anything else just ask me lol.. im not too great at introductions lol.

Hugs

hi ya honey

SweetHoney said:
New to the site.. dabbler i guess since the interest is there but not alot of exp..

34, bi. possibley a switch dont know as i have urges both ways but tend to be more sub then dom, live in Mo with my husband and kids (4 by the way and yes i NOW know what causes that).

Umm i like to think of myself as an artist and a poet.. guess if theres anything else just ask me lol.. im not too great at introductions lol.

Hugs
Hi honey:
I hope you enjoy your stay here on lit. there are plenty of places to play here, and quite a lot of nice people to learn from...so until I stumble upon you again...welcome :kiss: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back