bj position

thealyssa

Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Posts
58
so just wondering for the girls (or guys), what position do u like to be in when u give head, and the guys, what position do u like her to be in? on ur knees? ontop of him? head hanging off the side of the bed?
 
so just wondering for the girls (or guys), what position do u like to be in when u give head, and the guys, what position do u like her to be in? on ur knees? ontop of him? head hanging off the side of the bed?

I enjoy seeing her on her knees, or head hanging off the bed is fun too, alternatively I enjoy when she is leaned up against a wall with my head in between or if she has a leg hiked up on the counter.
 
Gotta be said, there is something supreme for a guy when he's standing and his gal is kneeling on the floor before him doing her delicious thing and looking up into his eyes ...

Yet ...

For me and my woman, the most intimate way is when she is lying on her side on the bed and I come in close to her, kneeling and sat back on my ankles legs wide apart so that she has one thigh as a pillow for the side of her face and the other knee is into her breasts. I can so gently hold her head with one hand and give her pleasures at her puss to stoke up the arousal with my other hand. We can stay like that for ages, with the occasional break off for french kissing ...

That's us!
 
I prefer to 69, me on bottom, both arms outside her legs giving me access to both her ass and pussy, and she is in a great position to play with me, and I cant stop her at all, she has to control whether I cum or not. Its kind of like having your hands tied, but you can still use them to please her.
 
i like a girl on her knees in front of me looking up at me
 
hi

botj tipsy.he sits on the sofa wide legged. i kneel between knees and do it. both with closed eyes in uthopia.
 
so just wondering for the girls (or guys), what position do u like to be in when u give head, and the guys, what position do u like her to be in? on ur knees? ontop of him? head hanging off the side of the bed?

i like to be on my knees looking up at him or laying across his lap with his cock in my mouth ,not keen on hanging off the bed ,dont know why ,just doesnt feel right .
 
I love kneeling in front of him as he grabs onto my hair and feed me his cock. Love being on my knees and stare up at him. But I also like being on the edge of the bed as he stuffs it all into my mouth! Mmmmmm! I need some now!
 
My wife and I

69 with my wife on top is the way I prefer she sucks my cock and I lick her pussy.
 
It depends...
on my knees is best if i am entertaining two or more, for obvious reasons, but if Master just wants head i prefer to either be next to Him and draped over His stomach or on my belly between His legs
 
Personally I have a couple favorites.

1) me standing with her on her knees
2) me sitting on the couch again with her on her knees ( great way to watch a game,while getting head)
3) her laying on the bed on her back, head hanging over the edge, while I fuck her face.
4) standing 69, yes this is diificult.
 
He likes to lick me at the same time, so sideways 69.

I like to kneel next to him while he's sitting on the sofa, then he can still stroke my breasts and pussy while I bend over his cock. Plus I can easily swing my leg over and straddle him, ride his cock for a while, then go back to sucking.
 
Ah yes

This reminds me of a girl I saw in college. She was a beautiful, tall, leggy brunette. Her boyfriend before me wasn't very experienced. When we started seeing each other she was housesitting in a professor's big house in the hills. Perfect. We ended up having each other all over that place. One of the earlier trysts I stood up and leaned back against the wall and headboard. She sucked me from her knees. Immediately after she said that was the first time on her knees like that, and confessed that it really turned her on. Fond memories of her...
 
2) me sitting on the couch again with her on her knees ( great way to watch a game,while getting head)

^This^

Him: pantless, sitting in his lounge chair, drink in hand, watching the game, ignoring me.

Me: Kneeling, taking my sweet time, cock worshiping.

Some day: with witnesses
 
^This^

Him: pantless, sitting in his lounge chair, drink in hand, watching the game, ignoring me.

Me: Kneeling, taking my sweet time, cock worshiping.

Some day: with witnesses

Damn doll... just, damn
 
Back
Top