I'm looking for an editor

spankednaked

Experienced
I'm a new writer, and would very much appreciate having an editor to look my work over before it is published. I write rather well, however, it would really help to have a second pair of eyes to look my stories over before I submit them for publication.

My stories mainly center on BDSM, exhibitionism, femdom, corporal punishment, bondage etc.

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I have been writing off and on for the last 10 years. I have never calles myself an editor, but if you are looking for a 2nd pair of eyes, I would be happy to read your stories, give feed back and give suggestions.

One thing you might find interesting is, when I was in high school, my favorite class was English, I was the weird kid who actually liked picking apart the metaphors and foreshadowing and other story telling techniques in the stories.

send me a reply if you are interested

I have been writing off and on for the last 10 years. I have never called myself an editor, but if you are looking for a 2nd pair of eyes, I would be happy to read your stories, give feed back and give suggestions.

One thing you might find interesting is, when I was in high school, my favorite class was English, I was the weird kid who actually liked picking apart the metaphors and foreshadowing and other story telling techniques in the stories.

send me a reply if you are interested

Sounds good to me.

I don't currently have a full chapter of anything for you to look at, however, I should have something soon. I will send you an e-mail with my most recent work as soon as I have a full chapter ready.

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks for the suggestion, Lynn. I've now turned on my Private Messages.

Back