Conversation Request

Con_Trol

Loves Spam
Women,
Whether you are single, married or divorced read what I have to offer below:

I have an interest in learning about you through emails. I enjoy collecting facts and learning details. I am not a stalker, although I understand what I just said can appear that way. But I'm interested in learning everything about your life.

I am a great listener, so if you have issues or problems I can lend a good ear or even give you advice if you want it.

However, this is Lit and you are in a bondage room. I am dominant, in life and sexually. I am also very experienced, both online and in real life. But I am not one who demands you strip naked and take pictures. I'm above that and if you are interested in being dominated in other ways drop me a line.

I am not young and dumb, I like older women with brains, over 40 preferred but I will consider as low as early 30's if you are settled. You must be relatively stable.

If you are looking to try something new and would like to talk and if you are sexually submissive at least to a degree or even curious, then you have nothing to lose but a small amount of time. Drop me a private message and we can go from there. In the message tell me some basic facts about you.

Please no men need apply or comment. Also please no lesbians or bi women. I am not into lesbians or bi women, it does absolutely nothing for me.

Take the plunge and private message me, what have you got to lose?

Good morning,
I am older than forty. I do know how to write, hopefully grammatically correct. I am considered highly intelligent, (BS and a Masters) honest. I also know how to communicate using the written word.

Good morning,
I am older than forty. I do know how to write, hopefully grammatically correct. I am considered highly intelligent, (BS and a Masters) honest. I also know how to communicate using the written word.

Thanks for posting, I will private message you now.

Connection

Had three women interested but the connection wasn't quite there. It's not easy finding that connection, but when it's there I know it and you will too.

It's necessary to be open and honest. Otherwise there is no point. So you need to be willing to talk about a variety of subjects and you being submissive is one. I'm not a dentist and I don't like pulling teeth.

So who is up for a try?

More Details Requirements

Make that 4 women interested now. But none were a match so moving on. Remember, you have to be able to engage in a conversation, you have to be fairly intelligent (with common sense), you have to be sexually submissive (not every day submissive) and you cannot be over 30 lbs overweight.

As for my last request, I understand people will be upset with that being a request of mine. But ask me if I care. Fat chicks need not apply. I understand all the bullshit about you being you and yada yada yada. Fat is a turn off, I don't want to see a pic of any part of a fat chick or even imagine the hot chick I'm messaging. Yes I'm a fatist. Fatism is rampant but people don't admit it. But I'm not regular people, I tell it like it is. Blunt. If you can't handle it move to California and shut up.

I think there are fat chick sites for men somewhere, so if you are fat check those sites out, just don't waste my time. Yes this is online, but I still don't want a fat chick.

Bring on the do-gooders who what to save the world from people like me. C'mon wimps battle me.

As for women interested, private message me, no need to go public and post here. If anything it will be an experience for you.

It appears I have scared women off with my last post since I haven't got a response since 10/19 and had 4 responses before that.

C'mon aren't there any strong women out in Lit? Or do you all coward when someone vents a bit?

I'm thinking I'll get responses now, probably women with daggers in their eyes. Or worse yet some wimp dicked male who feels the need to publicly defend all women.

Hello! I have just sent you a PM. I am over 40 and would be very interested in seeing if there is a connection.

Venting Time

After several very long emails back and forth with my last prospect, she suddenly went poof. This after we discussed going ghost and agreeing never to do that. How weird and rude is that?

I know years ago I met a few women here who were honest, reliable and upfront. These online relationships lasted months and/or years. When these relationships ended for whatever reason we told each other. Maybe things have changed and all the women on Lit are now selfish bitches. There does seem to be fewer women here and the ones left seem to be stuck up assholes. Women, can you disprove that thought?

Don't get me wrong, I don't give up, but I do have to say I am disappointed in the women I have crossed paths with on Lit the last couple of years. It may be time to move on to better sites.

Good to know that two women messaged me and restored some faith in Lit. Maybe it's not quite the useless site I thought it might be.

Again this is for an online relationship. I'm not into picturefests, so no worries there. I am into conversations and you having the ability to email at least once a day. Yes some of the conversations will be sexual. Very sexual. This is fucking Lit and the Bondage room no less.

I'm still opened to conversations, restrictions being:
1) No fat chicks (over 30 lbs overweight)
2) No ugly chicks (I mean really ugly)
3) No chicks under 35 (sorry you horny young ones, but I cannot deal with the immaturity)
4) No sarcastic chicks. I'm not here to try to decipher what the fuck you mean or if you indirectly mean something but are afraid to say it outright. If I wanted to be a detective I would have been.
5) No fucked up chicks. Also known as confused, drug laced and unstable.
6) No prudes. This is fucking Lit. Does it look like I'm searching for the Virgin Mary?
7) No excessive tattoos, see #5

That should round it out. Hopefully it doesn't eliminate all of you. If nothing else I hope you at least chuckled a bit at my post then consider replying. Despite the chuckle my restrictions are serious.

It appears all the chicks on Lit are either fat, ugly, dumb, sarcastic, fucked up or all of the above.

Sad.

Does anyone want to prove me wrong?

You Will Pay For Past Lit Bitches Sins

Just had another dumb clueless bitch that wasted a lot of my fucking time.

The next bitch is gonna be severely punished because of all the past Lit bitches here. Are you up for the punishment?

You will pay for all the past bitches who responded and messaged me from this thread. Punishments will include:

You will be masturbated until you are a groveling animal unable to function.
All of your holes will be punished and well used. I will have them literally burning (yes I am using "literally" correctly, you will see) so you beg for mercy.
You will be made to do extremely humiliating and degrading things.

These punishments are not a one time thing. These punishments tasks will go on until all seven whores who responded to this thread. So there will be seven separate punishments.

Have rope and a wand handy. It will be well used.

Are you willing to save the women of the planet? Then suck it up and pay for their sins.

No fat chicks need apply. Others are welcomed. All applicants will be interviewed first to see if you can withstand the punishment I am about to inflict.

Disclaimer: There will be no permanent marks or injuries. However I am not responsible for psychological damage nor the after effects of weak extremely muscles and joints.

It appears all the chicks on Lit are either fat, ugly, dumb, sarcastic, fucked up or all of the above.

Sad.

Does anyone want to prove me wrong?

Yeah, we all suck, and not in a way that you would consider good :rolleyes:

Let's look at your "requirements" and see how I fare:

1) No fat chicks (over 30 lbs overweight) FAIL
2) No ugly chicks (I mean really ugly) FAIL
3) No chicks under 35 (sorry you horny young ones, but I cannot deal with the immaturity) PASS
4) No sarcastic chicks. I'm not here to try to decipher what the fuck you mean or if you indirectly mean something but are afraid to say it outright. If I wanted to be a detective I would have been. FAIL
5) No fucked up chicks. Also known as confused, drug laced and unstable. Open to interpretation :confused:
6) No prudes. This is fucking Lit. Does it look like I'm searching for the Virgin Mary? PASS
7) No excessive tattoos, see #5 PASS

Oh, well

3) No chicks under 35 (sorry you horny young ones, but I cannot deal with the immaturity) PASS
4) No sarcastic chicks. I'm not here to try to decipher what the fuck you mean or if you indirectly mean something but are afraid to say it outright. If I wanted to be a detective I would have been. FAIL
5) No fucked up chicks. Also known as confused, drug laced and unstable. Open to interpretation :confused:
6) No prudes. This is fucking Lit. Does it look like I'm searching for the Virgin Mary? PASS

Oh, well

He probably peaked in high school and is trying to overcompensate for how shit his life has been ever since.

after reading this post, no wonder a ton of girls here want nothing to do with men here. gee wizz.

Hey Rude Ass Who Can't MYOB

after reading this post, no wonder a ton of girls here want nothing to do with men here. gee wizz.

Hey dumbass with the little dick. First what the fuck are you doing busting into my thread? I specifically stated for no males to respond. Obviously you can't fucking read. Second what the fuck does my thread have to do with you or other men here lacking the ability to find a woman?

I have had several women respond, in fact one last night who has taken me up on my offer. So why would you be ignorant enough to assume I haven't had responses. Do you think all these women would respond publicly? A couple have, but the majority don't.

But that is all beside the point. Point being if you aren't female get the fuck off my thread. You must be a loser in life thinking you have to put your fucking nose in my business. Go find your own fucking life you shit faced loser.

Hey You Fat and Ugly Piece of Shit

Oh, well

I have to give you credit, you admitted you are fat, ugly and sarcastic. Bravo.

Sorry to say you have been rejected. Probably par for the course for you so I don't feel one ounce of sadness in hurting you as you are used to it. So since you can't find a man go get a fucking vibrator and shove it, that is if you can even find your cunt under your fat stomach. Dumb bitch.

Hey Follower

He probably peaked in high school and is trying to overcompensate for how shit his life has been ever since.

You apparently have my life all figured out you lonely piece of shit. So take your 13 posts and no Lit profile and shove them up your fucking ass. Bud out of my thread and try to get a life.

FYI, from what you wrote you are a follower and not a leader. Sad shit.

Termites Have Infested

They have now come out of the woodwork. Hiding behind their computers and phones so they can be a do-gooder and pretend to rid the world of so called evil people like me.

Get the fuck off my thread if:
1) you are male
2) you are a fucked up cunt
3) you don't know what you are
4) you are a do-gooder
5) you have nothing to contribute
6) you are trying to be funny or sarcastic

Others are welcomed to private message me or post here.

Snuffed Out

It appears all the haters have run and hid. Probably went back to their mommy's or crawled back under a rock. Fucking nosy ass wimps.

So any other real women want to apply for punishment? To forgive all the sins of the past. No worries I will torment and torture you until ever evil thought is gone. I will control your cunt. There will be no mercy.

Note to lame do-gooders: Relax, all women that volunteer for this will be fine, no permanent injuries, they will just have their head spinning and have wobbly legs for awhile not knowing what the fuck just happened and why and how their panties got saturated. Now volunteers step up, go for it bitches, what have you got to lose?

Last edited:
I have not laughed out loud at reading a thread like this in a long time. This has to be a joke but either way it has made my laugh.

Hey Loser

I have not laughed out loud at reading a thread like this in a long time. This has to be a joke but either way it has made my laugh.

What are you doing on my thread? Seems you cannot comprehend. So, go back to the top and reread the thread from start to finish. Then report back to me as to why I feel you cannot comprehend.

Btw you just reinforced the stereotype all people from Kentucky are uneducated dumb hicks. I'm sure Kentucky thanks you for that.

Back