Proofreader wanted

ChrisGeyser

Virgin
Ladies and gents, I've been writing stories for a little while, and I definitely value grammatical correctness -- being a perfectionist and all. But even if I know I can write pretty decent English, I still remain... French. Which means I'm bound to make all these little mistakes that non-native speakers make.
So I'm looking for a native speaker to help me make that final step towards perfection in my stories. You can check out some of my previous efforts on Lit -- be warned though, they tend to be long, rambling stories of seduction happening between a mother and her son, so as they say, your mileage may vary. Hopefully, the quality of my writing might make it at least a little worth your while... but I might get presumptuous there. Fingers crossed.

... so I'm "back on the market for an editor", again. Currently working on a new story, rather long (as usual), still dealing with my usual quirks (see previous stories for reference), and soon needing some English corrections and advice. Don't be shy, I don't bite.

... so (once again) I'm "back on the market for an editor".
Same limitations and warnings apply, see above.

Back