What's the deal with these shemales?

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Posts
1,256
Why do these so called "straight men" like them?I have notice a growing number of these so called "straight men" that are into trannies, and shemales, and to me it's kind of insulting,but whatever.I just don't understand it, and I would like to get some "straight guys" feedback as to why they prefer shemales over real women.
 
Hi Vicki

Don't be insulted! Personally I absolutely love women to distraction, it's just that I like to fantasize about worshipping a woman by taking her cock in my mouth...
 
see the "why do straight men want to suck cock" thread for the answers to this question.

in short, trannies offer all the benefits of being with a woman, beauty, breasts, style, while also offering what woman can't, namely a thick hard cock to suck, which often is bigger that the one that the tranny lover possesses!

the desire to suck cock is a natural and normal oral fixation that is clouded by societal disdain for men who are attracted to men. trannies represent the consummate sexual fetish loophole to this conundrum.
 
Fetish and Sexuality central, but it's no big deal, just thought it was awkward for a moment is all.lol.
 
Possibly its to do with shemales identifying as females.
 
Fetish and sexuality was specifically set up so that straight guys who love shemales, straight guys who cross dress, straight guys who fixate on other men's dicks, would not fill the space the LGBT have in which we can talk about LGBT things. Which of course includes the same dicksucking that the straight dudes all want to talk about... but we try.
 
As an androgynous pansexual (men, women, and everyone else) I find that my own standards by which I consider people as sexually attractive do not include physical sex, but still a lot of other things that one might call "tertiary sexual characteristics".

Of the many people I consider as potential sexual partners some are men, but the vast majority are still women. Because many of the traits that I am attracted to seem to be more often found in females than in males. On the other side there are lots of turn-offs for me that are a big No, and many of them are almost always found only in males. I do like men and have no preference for women, but all the men I am attracted to could be called a bit feminine.

My guess would be that there are a number of people who are okay with sexual partners having female or male genetalia, but they are drawn to many other aspects in a person that they only see in women, while there are some things about men they just don't feel attracted to.

"Man" and "Woman" are much more than just what we have inside our pants. They are ideas of beauty, of dress, of behaviour, of values, of how we talk, and many other things. We are born male, female, and sometimes something inbetween, but we become men or women as we develop an individual personalty. And when there are men who are attraced to how "ideal" women look, dress, behave, and talk, but not attracted to how "ideal" men are, I think it is justified that they can call themselves heterosexual.
Though heterogenderal would probably be a more fitting term.
 

A pretty good answer to a fine question.

Attraction is difficult ro rationalize, because it is not a rational process.
Physically yes we are mostly male or female, but hormone wise, and on the gender map if you like, virtually noone is 100% M or F. So "shemales" , which in itself covers a vaste range of sexuality, do attract some instinct in many men, for some reason less so in women.
It is an attraction to something not quite "respectable" to the person attracted, adding to the attraction.

How many "shemale" models are exploited is a concern, or are they doing the exploiting ?

This really is a fascinating question that this thread raises !!!
 
In your dreams. Out of the maybe ten trans women I know, one lady almost looks like a porn model.

And almost every ditzy teenaged girl looks like a ditzy teenaged girl.

You picked one image that's basically unattainable to normal people, and one that is unremarkable in her femininity.

So I still don't get it.
 
Last edited:
These trans women are not porn stars or photo models;

628x471.jpg


791687


emilia_rev.jpg
 
Very, VERY good question, and if the thread stays on topic; it's in the right forum. I'm among the the referenced category of guys, although I wouldn't say *prefers over women*. Granted, idealized images had an awful lot to do with that initial curiosity. I find beauty in many forms though; I recently discussed this topic with a very insightful person who opined "you're attracted to people, not just genders". I agree somewhat.

Obviously, there are the cliche answers about "something extra" and all, but I believe that most of us men that do harbor this attraction (I'm stopping short of fetish; one may be the other, but not necessarily) are a little more bisexual than we want to admit (or even believe). I don't have what some would call a cock fetish, by any means. I am, however attracted to femininity, and those two things sometimes collide in non cisgendered individuals.

I don't believe that my current criteria for attraction is a static thing; it's evolved in recent years...I'd be foolish to assert that it won't continue as such.

I hope there's a little sense among that; as it's been seriously confusing for me. A couple years ago, I was referring to myself as straight, straight, straight! Even though I've dabbled in crossdressing most of my life, I'd never had ANY interest in being in the same room with another penis. Times have changed. I've still never had sexual contact with other than a female, but I do acknowledge my attraction to others...even a select few crossdressing males such as myself have struck my fancy of late. In boy mode? Hell no.

Still a tough nut to crack...
 
What peebody just said! It is somehow a great consummate kink for straight guys. Im interesed in women primarily, but the idea of smooth skin,great ass, breasts(not necessarily large) and legs, all with some male attributes IS a great fantasy!




see the "why do straight men want to suck cock" thread for the answers to this question.

in short, trannies offer all the benefits of being with a woman, beauty, breasts, style, while also offering what woman can't, namely a thick hard cock to suck, which often is bigger that the one that the tranny lover possesses!

the desire to suck cock is a natural and normal oral fixation that is clouded by societal disdain for men who are attracted to men. trannies represent the consummate sexual fetish loophole to this conundrum.
 
The whole concept of the 'shemale' is problematic, it is mostly a construct of the porn industry, these porn star looking women who also have big dicks, who are these hypersexual creatures who are nothing but sex machines.....the gals in the movies and photo shoots fundamentally are maintaining that 'best of two worlds' thing, which most run of the mill M to F transwomen do not want..it is just as much a fantasy as any other porn movie.....I think men are attracted to the images of 'shemales' because they tend to be over the top in their presentation and because the sexual energy they project is more male then female, so they think they are going to get the beautiful woman with the same sex drive a male would have....

Ask any crossdresser or trans woman about what 'admirers' are like and you will get the same kind of discussion, what attracts men who claim to be straight to crossdressers and pre op trans girls. A lot of the men I think are bi but this gives them a way to do it with someone that looks female, but others are otherwise straight. Some of it is the fantasy, given that crossdressers and a lot of starting out trans girls tend to dress over the top (okay, like hookers) and I think some of it is simply someone different. I found it to be frustrating because many of the guys treated trans girls as a fetish rather then a living person, it was like we were blow up dolls or something. Occassionally I met the occasional guy who was as he portrayed himself, who treated me like a person, as he would another woman, but most it was very creepy and fetish-like.

And yes, Stella is right, the pics of 'shemales' that are posted on here bare little resemblance to most real trans girls. There are some who are fortunate enough through circumstance to be born with slender bodies, fine bone structure, or who have the kind of money to pay for major reconstructive surgery, but most M to F's struggle with things like height, facial structure, hand size, and other things that draw from what they want to head to, living and being women......
 
And yes, Stella is right, the pics of 'shemales' that are posted on here bare little resemblance to most real trans girls. There are some who are fortunate enough through circumstance to be born with slender bodies, fine bone structure, or who have the kind of money to pay for major reconstructive surgery, but most M to F's struggle with things like height, facial structure, hand size, and other things that draw from what they want to head to, living and being women......

You obviously have not traveled much in Thailand. They are all over the place and they generally look better than the genetic females.
 
Ok, I'm not straight so maybe I shouldn't be answering this, but dammit, men look good when they get all prettied up. Stockings, lace, and kickass makeup are hot, period, whether you were dealt XX or XY in the genetic lottery. Smooth skin is nice. My boyfriend is still gorgeous if he hasn't shaved in a month and looks like a lumberjack, but breaking out the miniskirt and eyeliner is one of the quickest ways to get me to pin him to the mattress.
 
You obviously have not traveled much in Thailand. They are all over the place and they generally look better than the genetic females.
yeah they are all over the place. And they work real hard to look good, because they are mostly prostitutes, and they have to look good or be brutalised by pimps.

What is this endless natter about "looking good," as if these people were dollies, or your beer can collection? Is that really the only thing some of you care about?
 
Yes, I belonged to a Church, not there now, where a Lesbian was kicked out because of her sexuality.

Ashamed to say I did nothing, hopefully I would do better in the future.

I do have a friend who is TS, well a friend on Facebook.
We talk about a lot of stuff, but not really sex.
You see she is a human being, same as the rest of us.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top