Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I also don't expect much out of this year.

also ICT I don't think I will ever forgive him for breaking my heart.

thank you....

I wish I could forget it all...

Time lessens it(but it's not a cure all) I know, I've been going through it! but Get out there, have fun and sooner than you realize it stops hurting so much, just as long as you don't let it get you bitter, you win *hugs* If he didn't know what he had when he had you, then he wasn't who you're meant to be with- I promise :heart:

ICT I hate finding out a cute local boy knows my older brother :mad:

ICT I'm in a super-depressed funk, lacking any social life (not even an online one lately) and lacking employment, leading to a sedetary life.

Can't even go outside and walk like I used to due to it being too cold and snowy to enjoy it.

The repetetive days of doing the same thing, mindlessly surfing the web for hours while never improving my own place in life and having no hope eventually gets to me.

Ever aimlessly floating.

Time lessens it(but it's not a cure all) I know, I've been going through it! but Get out there, have fun and sooner than you realize it stops hurting so much, just as long as you don't let it get you bitter, you win *hugs* If he didn't know what he had when he had you, then he wasn't who you're meant to be with- I promise :heart:

ICT I hate finding out a cute local boy knows my older brother :mad:
*smiles* ... I hope I will win in the end... I just hate feeling like this.

And I would hate! if that kept happening to me.. the whole brother thing.

ICT I'm in a super-depressed funk, lacking any social life (not even an online one lately) and lacking employment, leading to a sedetary life.

Can't even go outside and walk like I used to due to it being too cold and snowy to enjoy it.

The repetetive days of doing the same thing, mindlessly surfing the web for hours while never improving my own place in life and having no hope eventually gets to me.

Ever aimlessly floating.

*hug*

sorry you're feeling this way.... i'll be apart of your online life!

Ever aimlessly floating.
Unfortunately- I can relate *hugs*

*smiles* ... I hope I will win in the end... I just hate feeling like this.

And I would hate! if that kept happening to me.. the whole brother thing.

*hug*

sorry you're feeling this way.... i'll be apart of your online life!

Just do things that you love, and forget he existed, and don't hesitate to ask any of us or your friends to help if you need something- I made the mistake of not asking for help and fell really low- I have some pretty great friends to thank for getting me away from my own worst enemy (me) :heart:

Yea, this isn't the first time- He was a popular character, they aren't in contact anymore at least havent seen one another since HS like, 12yrs ago...so Maybe he isn't disqualified yet? :devil: We'll see. My luck he's super vanilla anyhow--poop.

And I can distract with cleavage or something then *bam*!!

We've got this in the bag!! Yess!

Haha, Literally!! :D

ICT I like our master plan!
IACT I'd like to land one of the two job's I've recently applied to...they seem fun and different, and I like that :)

Haha, Literally!! :D

ICT I like our master plan!
IACT I'd like to land one of the two job's I've recently applied to...they seem fun and different, and I like that :)

Twisted minds think alike, I think. And I wish you luck on the job prospects.

ICT I am really getting frustrated with the Sharks' inability to play consistantly. That doesn't mean I'm not going to still proudly wear the teal, I just wish they could play a solid 60 minutes of hockey.

Someone I trusted to be a friend, someone who assured me of their friendship, proved himself nothing of the sort. He was a liar an an ass and it's hard not to harbor angry, hateful feelings towards him.

Someone I trusted to be a friend, someone who assured me of their friendship, proved himself nothing of the sort. He was a liar an an ass and it's hard not to harbor angry, hateful feelings towards him.

sorry to hear that...i know that it sucks

I'm sorry :( You're right, it is hard. Can't say I haven't been there.

ICT I hate it when people doubt my photography skills.

.... he's 6'7....over 200 pounds... but i think we could all take the fucker.

I know some really big people :D

Either that or we could trip him "into" the crow bar....then it would be an "accident" :D

ICT I am glad i have and outlet like Lit, or I would have driven myself mad.:cattail:

I know some really big people :D

Either that or we could trip him "into" the crow bar....then it would be an "accident" :D

ICT I am glad i have and outlet like Lit, or I would have driven myself mad.:cattail:

..... aim for his nose.. he's not allowed to break it.. or else it will literally turn to dust.. also... his left shoulder is shit... same with his knees...
:cattail::cattail:

ICT I am happy to have lit in my life.. and friends like you.

..... aim for his nose.. he's not allowed to break it.. or else it will literally turn to dust.. also... his left shoulder is shit... same with his knees...
:cattail::cattail:

ICT I am happy to have lit in my life.. and friends like you.

Size means nothing when you have that many weak spots and your opponent has a blunt object!

call him big guy... and goof... he hates that shit..

man.. if i wanted to see him again.. i could do some serious damage.

And you'd have a lot of people in your corner.

He hates being called a goof? Why? I know for a fact I'm a goof! I'm proud of it! Damn, some people take themselves way too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back