The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex is a choice for some people? bleh...

__

I haven't even masturbated today.

I have a friend with benefits but there is nothing more to it than a friend that is ok in the sack. If not someone I like I would settle for a woman who makes me cum during sex.

I have a friend with benefits but there is nothing more to it than a friend that is ok in the sack. If not someone I like I would settle for a woman who makes me cum during sex.

Yeah. I don't have options like that. I don't even know anyone that I consider a friend anymore, let alone any woman friends.

Nope. Not since... Well, my previous life, I suppose. I wonder when the last time I had sex in that life was. >_>

And I don't think I did a good job asking that girl out yesterday either, in that I don't think she realizes I was asking her out...

(Try again, awkward-turtle style? Or cut losses and give up?)

no sex. no masturbating either.

how did you ask her out? sometimes it is indeed difficult to tell. or to say. communication is difficult, people seem to be not really made to do deal well with other people.

I asked her if she was doing anything that night, found out she was pretty busy, and kind of let it drop after that. The next day it occurred to me that maybe I should've made myself clearer. Plus, this is someone I don't know how to read from a romantic standpoint (I'm trying to broaden my horizons), so I'm not sure of, well, anything. Maybe I've already been brushed off. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Man, and here I had thought myself immune to that anxiety.

Yeah. I don't have options like that. I don't even know anyone that I consider a friend anymore, let alone any woman friends.

Well, one of my friends was saying how she just wanted to get laid and not have to worry about a relationship. I volunteered. Now we get together about weekly for sex. It was all by chance, her car broke down and I stayed with her until the tow-truck showed up.

You can consider me a friend but 1. I live in Maine 2. I'm a guy

Hey I didn't get laid today. I'm amazed I lasted this long. My FWB has the next three days off and I almost called her for a quickie. Trying to last until the 12th at least.

I asked her if she was doing anything that night, found out she was pretty busy, and kind of let it drop after that. The next day it occurred to me that maybe I should've made myself clearer. Plus, this is someone I don't know how to read from a romantic standpoint (I'm trying to broaden my horizons), so I'm not sure of, well, anything. Maybe I've already been brushed off. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Man, and here I had thought myself immune to that anxiety.

I was seeing a girl like that. Could not read a single thing from her. When we broke up she said she really liked me, then had a date for that Friday. I miss her so I'd say give it another chance.

Last edited:
well today's just started - didn't get laid yesterday, unlikely i get laid today either (especially considering i wil lspend almost the whole day with family)...

cwatson - i suppose the best idea would have been to suggest a different night then? if she is busy the night after too, and the night after that, then likely she is not interested... But yeah, it can be difficult at times... I usually can't tell if someone likes me, unless they tell me so outright. And on the other hand I am often a bit shy about showing someone I like them, so they might also have difficulties telling. Well, sometimes I think I show it in a quite obvious way though, and then it turns out they still just didn't get it...

I laid myself, and I will not say what I fantasized about while I did. :eek:

'twas pretty awesome though. :D

I laid myself, and I will not say what I fantasized about while I did. :eek:

'twas pretty awesome though. :D

But inquiring minds want to know :p

And still none for me.. and now won't be for at least a week :(

But inquiring minds want to know :p

And still none for me.. and now won't be for at least a week :(

Well read my post below the other one if you're really that curious.

Sorry to hear about the dry spell. :rose:

I did not get laid today by choice. That was a really hard call not to make.

Yeap. One year as of this morning.

*sigh*

Isn't there an amount of time when you regain you virginity? I think it is proportionate to how old you are or something like that. I've gone a year before, actually until recently I was going on a year and a half. Not fun.

Went 16 years once and I don't want to do that again:devil:

I did not get laid today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back